• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti- sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xx kairi xx

Anti-sora's got me confused, i always thought it was rare that you turned into one, yet in my last game i must have tured into one like 15 times, sumtimes 3 in a row. how does it end up turning into that, and if you turn into it a certain amount of times do you reckon you would be able to have it as an actual form you can choose to turn into?

and which do you thinks better, final form or anti form? :)

200px-AntiForm.jpg
Final_Form_Render.png

angelbabe74006

You never get to choose to be Anti-Form, unfortunately. As for the statistics, well, it depends on how many times you use your other forms, I think. In certain battles you're more likely to turn Anti than other battles.

Thatmakesnosense

Not sure if it was exactly like this, but if you use either valor, wisdom or master, the probability of anti-form increases.

and anti-form only rocks when is kicking your ass in the name of vexen. man that was annoying

Rix

:)
Awards
If you are using drive forms a lot, the possibility to turn into anti form increases.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah... There is a points system as to how Anti Form comes about... if I remember correctly, Valour and Wisdom Fors give 1 point towards Anit every time you use em, and using Master decreases it 5, and Final takes it straight back to 0. You have to accumulate 10 points to get Anti

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
It depends on how many times you use the drive-forms. I like Final Form better.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Percentages
Counter
(cannot go below 0) Percent chance
0 - 0%
1-4 - 10%
5-9 - 25%
10+ - 40%

Adders & Subtracters

Successfully using Valor, Wisdom or Master Form +1

Using Form when partner is unconscious +0

Gaining a new form (except Final Form) Resets counter to 0

Anti-Form appears -4

Using Final Form -10

Multipliers

Mission battle (Command Menu outline is red) Chance x2

Organization XIII battle Chance x5

Game Finale (when possible) Chance x10

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, just like everyone else said, there is a point system for it but I have to add something:

Anti-Form is better for me but Final is good too.

Aetheus

If I'm not in a battle where reaction commands are needed, I'd say I prefer Anti-Form. Its much, much faster than the other forms. So what if you can't heal? You could just run around in circles until you return to normal. Or try and smash the enemy's face in.

The only thing I have to complain about Anti-form is the damage. Its surprisingly weak. But it makes up for it in speed, I suppose.

xx kairi xx

Percentages
Counter
(cannot go below 0) Percent chance
0 - 0%
1-4 - 10%
5-9 - 25%
10+ - 40%

Adders & Subtracters

Successfully using Valor, Wisdom or Master Form +1

Using Form when partner is unconscious +0

Gaining a new form (except Final Form) Resets counter to 0

Anti-Form appears -4

Using Final Form -10

Multipliers

Mission battle (Command Menu outline is red) Chance x2

Organization XIII battle Chance x5

Game Finale (when possible) Chance x10

....wow :thumbup:

Qarx

I never liked Anti-Form since despite the amount of Drive you had, it always used it ALL up. I hated having to build up Drive all the time, and you couldn't level it up; making it a rather pain when you're raising your Form levels so you can participate in Hades's tournaments. I never encountered Anti-Form when it was convienent, such as times where I wasn't likely to get hurt. Because you cannot use Reaction Commands, restore your HP, gain Experience Points, and this form drains all your Drive, I cannot say I enjoy Anti-Form even as much as Final Form.

Concerning Drive: I had a special technique for preserving mine. It's pretty simple; I'm sure you could figure it out.

xx kairi xx

i didnt like it using all my drive either, but then if you enter and then quit the ceberus cup ur drive gauge is restored. and if you get to a save point and go to the gummi ship whilst ur still in a form it will restore it to max aswell....wos tht ur secret? lol

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I wish we could have leveled up Anti form though.

Yeah it was weaker where attacks are concerned but combos during that time period are intense.
I'd see it as a random transformation at first like Final but eventually like Final it would be in your drive command.

I could see abilities like Critical plus, combo plus and MP rage (if it were to have special attacks) work beautifully.
Alas it was never used to its potential so it's only a pipe dream...well at least there's AR cheats <.<

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Hmm, that's weird. I only turned Anti-Sora once in the game. T_T I wanted him to be Anti-Sora for more times!! Well, I think if you use one of the forms too many times, you're more likely to become Anti-Sora.

S

sora/goofy/donal

i have anti form and limit form and the other in my drive guase with out cheats but i dont know how can i battle roxas sp if someone can help me please tell me how kk and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back