• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xignam?

this is a small post but look
Ansem can be rearranged to spell out "Names"
also Namine put the "in" first
Namine = "In Name"

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Namine in itself also has something to do with the word 'name' in some language or another, but Ansem is much more likely an anagram of MENSA, than anything.

Xignam?

∞;4278342 said:
Namine in itself also has something to do with the word 'name' in some language or another, but Ansem is much more likely an anagram of MENSA, than anything.

what does MENSA mean ive never heard this term

ok, that's new. .but then what.??

im not really sure yet im just thinking his name has some significance maybe an alias who knows maybe Ansem isn't as good of a guy as we think he is

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
MENSA's a group with lots of high-IQ people, which makes sense given Ansem's title.

Xignam?

∞;4278418 said:
MENSA's a group with lots of high-IQ people, which makes sense given Ansem's title.

hmm good point that might be it but even so i just thought id post something no one seems to notice like how only some of organization xiii have pointed ears i also have a theory on unbirths no one has even posted

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm sure that there's a theory at least similar to it. There've been people before you who noticed names and pointed ears too.

Xignam?

∞;4278432 said:
I'm sure that there's a theory at least similar to it. There've been people before you who noticed names and pointed ears too.

my theory is similar to others in a way but there are a few details ive never seen posted but they may have been

Xignam?

I'll look forward to it. It's nice to see that some people try to think outside of the box.:cool:

well just for you ill post a small bit of it right here i think that up until towards the end of bbs the worlds are all still one world and when the world finally splits into several different worlds the unbirths become the heart of each world which is why they're now gone

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
well just for you ill post a small bit of it right here i think that up until towards the end of bbs the worlds are all still one world and when the world finally splits into several different worlds the unbirths become the heart of each world which is why they're now gone

Hm, very interesting but it's not based off of Kairi's Gandma's fairiy tale, is it?

Xignam?

Hm, very interesting but it's not based off of Kairi's Gandma's fairiy tale, is it?

not really because i don't think unbirths are children with light in their hearts remaking the worlds but the whole worlds being scattered thing is pretty much proven

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
not really because i don't think unbirths are children with light in their hearts remaking the worlds but the whole worlds being scattered thing is pretty much proven

So, is what you're saying that Unbirths are Hearts cut out from the worlds when they get seperated?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
this is a small post but look
Ansem can be rearranged to spell out "Names"
also Namine put the "in" first
Namine = "In Name"
Well, there's also the accent over the e in Naminé, though I don't think that matters.

Names as in multiple names? Since there's like three Ansems in KH.
Though I like MENSA, too.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I thought Namine's name was based on the Japanese word for 'nami' (wave) sort of like how Kairi's name means sea (or was it ocean? LOL I forget) and Aqua's name means water. But that's just me. LOL

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Xignamé;4278773 said:

While that would somewhat explain why the unbirths seem to disappear, it's quite improbable. Besides Kairi's grandmothers' story was a fairy tale, so the exact details and validity of it is in question. If anything, the events that she had fore told happened decades if not a centuries (or more) prior to BBS.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Lets get back on topic, shall we? The anagram "Names" for "Ansem" holds merit to the story. If you notice, their are multiple Ansems throughout the sereis. I will list them in order of first apperence (not chronological).

Possesed Riku
Ansem SoD
DiZ (AtW)
Riku Replica (he technically had Ansem's powers within him being a clone of Riku, without an Ansem inside him)
Rikunort
Xehanort
Xemnas

You can see how many Ansems we have so far.

Last edited:

Xignam?

So, is what you're saying that Unbirths are Hearts cut out from the worlds when they get seperated?

no the opposite actually i believe they are hearts seeking a vessel so when the world is separated into many worlds the unbirths use the worlds as vessels instead of humans so if ven is an unbirth then he may eventually enter the vessel known as destiny islands which would explain the connection between him, sora, and roxas and if MX is one as well he might end up inhabiting terra which would explain why terra resembles Ansem SoD and the memory loss i would imagine MX's heart and Terra's heart while both in Terras body would be fighting over dominance and when Ansem SoD became a heartless the heart of MX became what we call Xehanorts heartless and Xemnas was the body and soul of terra which explains why he calls aquas armor "friend" but heres the thing i haven't mentioned yet the unbirths aren't normal hearts they're hearts made completely from memories and i believe they're made in castle oblivion so assuming this Xehanorts heartless is not only MX's heart but also Terra's fused being that my theory states that unbirths are fake hearts constructed of only memories most likely fake memories these hearts can attach to other hearts

Xignam?

Well, there's also the accent over the e in Naminé, though I don't think that matters.

Names as in multiple names? Since there's like three Ansems in KH.
Though I like MENSA, too.

that is exactly what i was hinting at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back