• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but Nami is Japanese for wave, I believe, and Kairi's name is supposed to mean water, so...yeah. Just throwing that out there.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but Nami is Japanese for wave, I believe, and Kairi's name is supposed to mean water, so...yeah. Just throwing that out there.

Yeah, I mentioned it. Several hours ago, actually...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
And if I remember correctly, Xion(Shion) = tide
Horizon's Knight said:
Possesed Riku
Ansem SoD
DiZ (AtW)
Riku Replica (he technically had Ansem's powers within him being a clone of Riku, without an Ansem inside him)
Rikunort
Xehanort
Xemnas
That's pretty much SoD right there, so I wouldn't count that.
As for Repliku, he's the only one on there who didn't steal Ansem's name.

Muse

you look atrocious

Nami means wave, Kairi's means ocean, and Sora's means sky. :v Because the wave of the ocean reaches up to the sky or something? It shows Namine's connection to both Kairi and Sora.

A

Azrael

∞;4278342 said:
Namine in itself also has something to do with the word 'name' in some language or another, but Ansem is much more likely an anagram of MENSA, than anything.

True.

Isn't Mensa a word used for a council of wise men from what I remember?

Theart

Awards
Thanks.

And your verified it? Mensa is just to emphasize that Ansem was quite wise.

No, I was referring to the fact that MENSA was some group of really smart guys... 0_o Sorry, for the confusion! My bad!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I thought Namine's name was based on the Japanese word for 'nami' (wave) sort of like how Kairi's name means sea (or was it ocean? LOL I forget) and Aqua's name means water. But that's just me. LOL

Yes, both Nami as in wave, and the word meaning name apply to her.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ansem doesn't necessarily have to be the only wise or smart guy. I mean, look at MX, he seems a bit crazy, but he certainly seems like a guy who'd know a lot.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lol, this is one of those things that Nomura likes to do, leave tidbits of information for the fans to speculate on.

Theart

Awards
Lol, this is one of those things that Nomura likes to do, leave tidbits of information for the fans to speculate on.

Yep. I remember when all we knew about Deep Dive was basically that someone in the video was Riku, I read this really crazed theory that thought Roxas was Riku and vice versa. Like they'd switched bodies or something like that. I, a ten year old by then, thought this: "That's crazy shit right there... Moving on... Oh wait a second, I bet the dual wielding guy is one of those "empty shells" Ansem mentioned in the Reports and this one is Sora's!" Yes I actually guessed it a good three years before KH2 came out. But didn't almost everybody guess it? LOL I was young and naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back