• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem Sod's Body

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem Darkheart

First off, you are all on the right track. It's my understanding that Ansem (XH) does not have a body. As stated, the "brown cloak" is his bodyless form. I assume that since multiple hearts were inside of Xehanort during the split, that multiple souls were too. Because, as stated in the Ansem Reports, a body cannot live without a soul. So when Master Xehanort fused with Terra, they took on a multiple Soul, multiple Heart, single Body entity known as "Xehanort." So when Xehanort cast off his body (aka Xemnas, [Terra's Heart and Soul]), he was left with Master Xehanort's Heart and Soul. And I think the presence of the soul allowed him keep his cognitive capacity and the "brown cloak" form. He just needed a body. Riku. And Riku was a Keyblade Master as well, I'm sure it was all part of his plan and such. That is my opinion.

As far as Kairi giving back Sora his body...
Fact 1. The strength of your heartless is not determined by how strong your heart is, that's nobodies. It's determined by how much darkness is in your heart.
Fact 2. Kairi is a Princess of Heart, a being of pure light, zero darkness. She can never be turned into a hearless. Princess's of Heart have mystical powers related to Kingdom Hearts that is not fully understood and has not been fully explained. So everything is just conjecture from here on out.

Sora turned into a Shadow (basic) heartless because he had very little darkness in his heart. He is obviously a stronghearted individual. So I assume Kairi was able to purify his heart of the darkness somehow and bring him back to being. Even still, Sora still had to be reunited with Roxas to be "whole" again. So we know he wasnt at 100% or anything until that point. I guess thats just what I think.

Feel free to correct me and/or provide input.

Crystal

Silver Member
As far as Kairi giving back Sora his body...
Fact 1. The strength of your heartless is not determined by how strong your heart is, that's nobodies. It's determined by how much darkness is in your heart.
Fact 2. Kairi is a Princess of Heart, a being of pure light, zero darkness. She can never be turned into a hearless. Princess's of Heart have mystical powers related to Kingdom Hearts that is not fully understood and has not been fully explained. So everything is just conjecture from here on out.

Sora turned into a Shadow (basic) heartless because he had very little darkness in his heart. He is obviously a stronghearted individual. So I assume Kairi was able to purify his heart of the darkness somehow and bring him back to being. Even still, Sora still had to be reunited with Roxas to be "whole" again. So we know he wasnt at 100% or anything until that point. I guess thats just what I think.

Feel free to correct me and/or provide input.

You made a neat explanation as to how Kairi able to save Sora when he was becoming a Heartless. :3
I thought Strong heart will made out strong Heartless and Strong Nobodies?

Ansem Darkheart

Thank you very much. I way overstudy these games. But I'm sure everyone here does the same.
I thought Strong heart will made out strong Heartless and Strong Nobodies?
Not true. Yen Sid explains that any heart can fall to the darkness, because all hearts have darkness (except the Princess's). But only a stronger hearts can have their Bodies and Souls reborn in the "In Between Realm" as Nobodies. And only the Strongest of those can keep their "human" form. (Like the Organization)

Side note: Xaldin was actually trying to recruit Beast by having his heart sucumb to the darkness, in order to make a powerful nobody to join their ranks. Just take my "Fact 1" up there. Sora IS stronghearted, we all know this. He did not become a powerful heartless. Because he had very little darkness in his heart. He had to stab himself with the Heart Unlocker just to bring out the darkness.

Thanks for reading:)

Crystal

Silver Member
^Talking about keyblade, i wonder is MX's keyblade is a special type of keyblade?
Why is he able to extract Ven's darkness out?

Light

faster than
Awards
Isn't that part of being a Master? The power to extract people's hearts. So he must have concentrated on only part of Ven's heart then pull it out.

Crystal

Silver Member
So, every Keyblade Master having the ability of extract people's heart? Include Aqua who is a Keyblade Master?

Light

faster than
Awards
Well yes, if Eraqus in that time were you don't see, instructed her how.
In which case he should've. Rumours have it that this is why Riku and Sora must take the test, so that they can extract Terra from Terranort and Ven from Sora.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Isn't that part of being a Master? The power to extract people's hearts. So he must have concentrated on only part of Ven's heart then pull it out.

It is, Masters can extract hearts, others as well as their own, yet that doesn't mean it has to be always that brutal as MX does it in this case.
Yet, if you watch the cutscene closely you'll see that Master Xehanort pulls out Ven's entire heart...you see it floating over Ven's chest.
He then followed this with extracting the darkness out of the floating heart and cutting off a part of it.

Crystal

Silver Member
In which case he should've. Rumours have it that this is why Riku and Sora must take the test, so that they can extract Terra from Terranort and Ven from Sora.

Learning how to extract people's heart? xD

Stars

リク

This seem likely, but would it hurt Sora too?

Light

faster than
Awards
I don't know. It would probably would make a change to him, but I honestly don't know.
Learning how to extract peoples hearts is probably the most important knowledge given to a Master.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Like I said above, It's not a given fact that a heart-extraction process has to be always such a brutal ordeal as Master Xehanort did four years before BBS.

For instance, see MX at the keyblade graveyard when he extracted his own heart to possess Terra. He was completely fine and could even "remote control" his own heart.

Light

faster than
Awards
More, will Ven be able to withstand it. Sure, Sora will pull through, but Ventus needs Sora's heart.
Oh and I have a question. At the beginning where Ven's heart is crippled and dying, to whoms heart did he connect with?

Crystal

Silver Member
^Sora.

Like I said above, It's not a given fact that a heart-extraction process has to be always such a brutal ordeal as Master Xehanort did four years before BBS.

For instance, see MX at the keyblade graveyard when he extracted his own heart to possess Terra. He was completely fine and could even "remote control" his own heart.

Why does Sora still need Heart Unlocker to extract the Heart but MX just using his own keyblade?

Stars

リク

But MX body gone, no? So, will Sora....body gone too? by extracting heart?

Crystal

Silver Member
^Yeah.MX's body did vanished after the extraction of heart , so..

Because MX has the knowledge and the skill. Sora possests none of these at the moment.

So actually Sora's keyblade can use to extract Heart? But just knowledge problem? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back