• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem and Kairi connection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweenager

Okay, in the Ansem reports he talks about he was mayor of Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion.
Somewhere in the game it shows young Riku and Sora talking about the "new" girl, Kairi.
In the conversation I believe they said something about the girl's father being a mayor and how she came
on the day the meteors came down.

So basically it would make Ansem Kairi's father, correct? :35:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No , she lived with her grandma , but was seperated from her. So the mayor of DI adopted her. I think so...

DarkRoxasNobody

Yeah the mayor of DI adopted her when Kairi got seperated from her grandma. It is possible she did live in Radiant Garden, but she wasn't Ansem's daughter though.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Pretty much what DRN and chocobo_king said. She arrived at DI and was taken in by the mayor. Ansem and Kairi are in no way related from what we know. Also, Ansem wasn't really the mayor, he was a philosopher that people looked to as a leader.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Asides the aforementioned, you'd think Ansem the Wise would have made a note of it if she was really important to him, rather than simply reffering to her as an "inhabitant" of his kingdom.

Tweenager

Ok, that makes more sense.
Sorry, I'm just getting good at confusing myself, quite the bad habit.
And the family thing, it's because no matter what, everything is somehow brought back to your family ties, or family views, etc.

Apollo

Silver Member
And the family thing, it's because no matter what, everything is somehow brought back to your family ties, or family views, etc.

Not in Kingdom Hearts, it's just not important in it. It's never really been key before so I doubt it would start now.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Okay, he was more a king than a mayor. And HAHA! Ansem with a daughter? Just the thought of Ansem having any sort of family at all is hilarious.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Family does exist in Kingdom Hearts. Sora has a mother. Riku referenced having parents. Kairi has her grandmother, which, lo and behold, actually holds some significance.
And this family tie is actually irrelevant enough to have made them go along with it.

However, no. Kairi herself wouldn't really have a way of knowing, but as was stated before, AtW would've known. So either he's a cold hearted prick (which he is regardless but still), or they're not related.
Disney would command it to be the later.

A

Azrael

Okay, in the Ansem reports he talks about he was mayor of Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion.
Somewhere in the game it shows young Riku and Sora talking about the "new" girl, Kairi.
In the conversation I believe they said something about the girl's father being a mayor and how she came
on the day the meteors came down.

So basically it would make Ansem Kairi's father, correct? :35:

No. Ansem would never call Kairi that girl if they were relatives.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well if AtW was Kairi's Dad before the Heart Encoder exploded he would have expressed his farewell to Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back