• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anoying Locked Doors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
the doors cannot open because the main protagonists don't want them too.if you think about it,there is no point going out to the forest. "the door won't budge" is indeed a really bad excuse!!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So your telling me that Sora can enter my house when ever he wants and eat my cookies :sad:

Yes.
However, unless it's in order to save the world, he won't.

"the door won't budge" is indeed a really bad excuse!!

Actually, it's a much better excuse than 'the door is locked' when you're playing someone wielding a Keyblade.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Isn't outside of the ballroom a balcony? My solution, high enough barriers and/ or invisible walls blocking you from jumping down. There could be a treasure chest or two there, as with the other balcony that Belle could reach towards the end. (You know, the cutscene just before the world's final showdown.)

I can understand the door leading into the forest, (It would add too much more content, plus you might have to consider the village in that case) but the one leading to a balcony (if I recall right) doesn't make as much sense. Maybe if they remake this for the Current-Gen, they could add the forest and village.. and include the villagers in the plotline, in order to make that world a little closer to movie's plotline.

Key Kaliber

I say, if they're going to put more stupid locked doors in KH3, there better be some kind of special command like: "Bash the Door In!" or "Use the keyblade!" (once you get to a certain level or stage in the game) and so the stupid locked doors wouldn't be so dumb. Atleast we'd get to see sora just randomly go crazy on some doors. xD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Every world needs its borderline I guess that comes in the form of outside locked doors.
You can only go so far in a world that some stuff doesn't need to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back