• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anoying Locked Doors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalForm Sora17

I hope this is the right place for this thread.

Has anyone noticed that throughout the course of the game, every now and then you come across a "Locked Door?" For example, in Beast's Castle in the Ballroom at the back by where Belle took out Xaldin the large door is "locked." Or on the bridge where the big Xaldin fight takes place the giant gate to the forest is "locked."
I realize that there is no reason to go through any of them and that this has no real importance, but its kind a peculiar thing. Sora had a Keyblade that locks and unlocks like anything. I just think they could use a better excuse for not going through there.

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's just inconvenient game mechanics.

They need backgrounds; they can't have every single drawn-on door accessible, you know. :3

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's to actually give a reason as to why you can't get through.

Not a really well thought out reason, but...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There are some things that really dont need to be explored.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, that's basically what we think.

They're doors, and they can't be opened.

Cissy

Bronze Member
But then we'd have no believable backdrops. D':

I have an idea! Make all the doors open up, and a prize comes out!

Owa

Mmm i sort of agree, why put "the door is locked" when Sora has a freaking keyblade.
Would make more sense if like when you go to open a door that you "cant" open, Sora says something like,
" i don't think this is the right way" or
"We Should be ________ "
xD

Cissy

Bronze Member
Mmm i sort of agree, why put "the door is locked" when Sora has a freaking keyblade.
Would make more sense if like when you go to open a door that you "cant" open, Sora says something like,
" i don't think this is the right way" or
"We Should be ________ "
xD

He actually does say that, sometimes.

Albeit, it's usually when there isn't even a door in your way.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora does have the Keyblade, true. That doesn't mean, however, he's gonna break into people's homes just because he can.
Sora goes wherever he needs to go, now wherever he wants. Gotta respect him a tiny bit for that.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Sora does have the Keyblade, true. That doesn't mean, however, he's gonna break into people's homes just because he can.
Sora goes wherever he needs to go, now wherever he wants. Gotta respect him a tiny bit for that.

This.

Except, y'know, when it's the boy's locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back