• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anime help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Yo!. I've been looking for some anime with some good fighting scenes but I can't seem to find any. do you recommend any? its a pain that they don't release good anime with epic fights. so please share any!.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
The big 3 have some great fights (just to clarify: Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece). Now, with those out of the way, in no particular order:

Cowboy Bebop (you can't not love Spike)
Sword of the Stranger (Nanashi is badass)
Samurai Champloo (a series known for its exemplary choreography)
Afro Samurai (there's no way I couldn't mention it)
Summer Wars (they're short, but when they are there, they're excellent)
Jubei-Chan 2 ("stupidly fast" could not be more accurate)
Claymore (some excellent scenes)
Gurren Lagann (a series with more energy than it should be able to handle, yet it does)
Sengoku Basara (over-the-top action scenes)
Soul Eater (some great animation and choreography)
Basilisk (can be pretty brutal, but very nice anyway)
Samurai 7 (not as many great one-on-one fights as I'd hoped, but still has some nice scenes)
Le Chevalier D'Eon (not a lot, but some nice fencing scenes)

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Hellsing Ultimate/OVAs - BE WARNED, it's super gory. The first OVA involves Alucard getting shot to pieces by multiple guns, then rebuilding himself and blowing away an army of vampires.

One Piece - TBH, alot people think since this is one of 'the three' shounen manga, it sucks. But to be honest, it's far from it. It's got some of the best. But be warned, I believe the episodes are somewhere now reaching into the 500s. If not just read the manga. At first the series starts off a bit average, which is where most people drop it. After Water 7, everything gets REALLY good.

Yu Yu Hakasho - Demons, and "SHOTGUN!". What else can you ask for?

I'd say DBZ but that was sitting around for like 5 minutes then discharging a blast that can be seen off the side of the earth.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn seems to have some pretty good fight scenes.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
The big 3 have some great fights (just to clarify: Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece). Now, with those out of the way, in no particular order:

Cowboy Bebop (you can't not love Spike)
Sword of the Stranger (Nanashi is badass)
Samurai Champloo (a series known for its exemplary choreography)
Afro Samurai (there's no way I couldn't mention it)
Summer Wars (they're short, but when they are there, they're excellent)
Jubei-Chan 2 ("stupidly fast" could not be more accurate)
Claymore (some excellent scenes)
Gurren Lagann (a series with more energy than it should be able to handle, yet it does)
Sengoku Basara (over-the-top action scenes)
Soul Eater (some great animation and choreography)
Basilisk (can be pretty brutal, but very nice anyway)
Samurai 7 (not as many great one-on-one fights as I'd hoped, but still has some nice scenes)
Le Chevalier D'Eon (not a lot, but some nice fencing scenes)

That's all I can think of at the moment.
Thanks, have to check em out

Hellsing Ultimate/OVAs - BE WARNED, it's super gory. The first OVA involves Alucard getting shot to pieces by multiple guns, then rebuilding himself and blowing away an army of vampires.

One Piece - TBH, alot people think since this is one of 'the three' shounen manga, it sucks. But to be honest, it's far from it. It's got some of the best. But be warned, I believe the episodes are somewhere now reaching into the 500s. If not just read the manga. At first the series starts off a bit average, which is where most people drop it. After Water 7, everything gets REALLY good.

Yu Yu Hakasho - Demons, and "SHOTGUN!". What else can you ask for?

I'd say DBZ but that was sitting around for like 5 minutes then discharging a blast that can be seen off the side of the earth.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn seems to have some pretty good fight scenes.
haven't seen hellsing so I'll give it a try

already watching and reading one piece.

seen Yu Yu Hakusho, really good anime.

DBZ.....seen it too many times, not interesting anymore.

already watching and reading Katekyoshi hitman reborn (the new arc is epic, wanna see tsuna fight the shimon family. anime is slow right now since the filler just ended...)

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
There's only 7 ovas for hellsing so far, just make sure to watch the ovas and not the old anime. The old anime was way worse, and changed too much from the manga.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Slap Up Party is funny but also has good fighting if you ever played the MMO it's based off of.

And the MMO has girls with big guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back