• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anagram for 'Master Xehanort'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
Well, as everyone knows, 'Xehanort' is an anagram for 'another' and 'no heart', etc, minus the x.

Now, I don't often post here, but I really couldn't resist. Anyway, turns out that 'Master Xehanort', minus the x, is an anagram for 'a hearts master'. I'm not saying this necessarily means anything beyond coincidence, but if it is a coincidence, what a great one it is.

...Oh yeah. Another anagram for Master Xehanort is "Terra shat on me".

That is all.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was going to say glad to see you back, but upon reading this...I hate you. Go cut your wrists.
Audo, please put me out of my misery.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Well, as everyone knows, 'Xehanort' is an anagram for 'another' and 'no heart', etc, minus the x.

Now, I don't often post here, but I really couldn't resist. Anyway, turns out that 'Master Xehanort', minus the x, is an anagram for 'a hearts master'. I'm not saying this necessarily means anything beyond coincidence, but if it is a coincidence, what a great one it is.

...Oh yeah. Another anagram for Master Xehanort is "Terra shat on me".

That is all.

Well, throwing the N and O back in, you can have "no heart's master," but that takes out the a. Maybe "no heart's a master."

The last one is just great. XD

JaymeeRaine

Awards
Hrm, that's odd. You're right though, it is missing...I don't know how that happened. I used an anagram generator to check 'em.

Anyway, nice to see you too, Karate ^^ Though unless this board is secretly a nazi cult, I don't see the need to shut down every single thread that isn't a huge glorious theory that everyone will end up fighting over anyway.

See, there's this thing called 'fun' that I would like to use in the phrase 'just for fun' at the moment. It's nothing to get worked up over.

Also, if you want to do it right, use the jugular, not the wrists 8D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hrm, that's odd. You're right though, it is missing...I don't know how that happened. I used an anagram generator to check 'em.

Anyway, nice to see you too, Karate ^^ Though unless this board is secretly a nazi cult, I don't see the need to shut down every single thread that isn't a huge glorious theory that everyone will end up fighting over anyway.

See, there's this thing called 'fun' that I would like to use in the phrase 'just for fun' at the moment. It's nothing to get worked up over.

Also, if you want to do it right, use the jugular, not the wrists 8D

wrists, jugular, whichever. As long as it's violently bloody and gorey.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
Doesn't look angry/hateful/violent enough to be him. xD

I like the Masta's alternative to the anagram.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
another master is a tad vague heheh

Well, it probably doesn't mean anything, but you could still link it back to several theories. After all, the term 'another master' actually comes up in a Nomura interview or trailer or something (I don't remember which), though I think it was refering to someone BESIDES MX. And if you go with the Terra+MX=Xeha theory, assuming Terra ever becomes a master and doesn't remain an apprentice, there would be 'another' keyblade master in the same body of...oh, forget it. Like I said, it probably doesn't mean anything xD I'm just saying there are ways you could link it back to certain theories.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
karate about your sig. that photobucket pic is u?

Doesn't look angry/hateful/violent enough to be him. xD

Yeah, that was from like 3 years ago. Before I became a troll/morbidly insane.

Also, Jaymee, if having a human for a pet was legal, I'd have every person female on the planet named Jaimee, or any variation of the such as house pets.

Why am I saying this? Because, I'm a petty, spiteful, shallow, sadistic bastard.
But enough about me.
~

I'll be damned if I can't make a sex pun from Master Xehanort.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
"another master" sounds a bit effy I mean if its supposed to be an anagram why use the same word? Meh I was joking about that one it sounds too simple xD

EDIT: Your of the african american race PMF as am I. The way you acted I thought you were like Todd from Code Monkeys XD
32543_384x288_generated__t+yI-8D54Uqpt6cD1nmNxw.jpg

The bottom one XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
EDIT: Your of the african american race PMF as am I. The way you acted I thought you were like Todd from Code Monkeys XD
32543_384x288_generated__t+yI-8D54Uqpt6cD1nmNxw.jpg

The bottom one XD

I don't know whether to slit your throat and sodomize your esophagus, or give in to stereotypical desires and stab you until you're a red stain on the floor. In either case, I suggest you run.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I don't know whether to slit your throat and sodomize your esophagus, or give in to stereotypical desires and stab you until you're a red stain on the floor. In either case, I suggest you run.

*runs very, very far away. laughing the entire time*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back