• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Old Quote of Leon's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

k.h.master41

If this has been talked about before then sorry.
But anyway, I know it's sort of a long shot, but if you remember the cutscence in KH when Leon & Aerith are explain the Keyblade to Sora, he says two things i defiantly remember.
A] The keyblade chooses it's wielder.
B] Boy, did it pick a dud this time. [or something like that]

See it yet?
There is a chance that Leon knew keyblade wielders BEFORE Sora.
So yea... that just kinda came to me.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It is possible, since none of the FF characters have backgrounds in KH. Or he could just be refering to the fact that he wanted the unique blade himself

Faris

Perfect Harmony
If this has been talked about before then sorry.
But anyway, I know it's sort of a long shot, but if you remember the cutscence in KH when Leon & Aerith are explain the Keyblade to Sora, he says two things i defiantly remember.
A] The keyblade chooses it's wielder.
B] Boy, did it pick a dud this time. [or something like that]

See it yet?
There is a chance that Leon knew keyblade wielders BEFORE Sora.
So yea... that just kinda came to me.

i think key quote being the keyblade chooses its weilder

which may relate to why Terra or ES whatever it was you fight in KH FM II was saying you are not the one i have chosen. Terra chose riku but the keyblade chose sora.

that is just my idea, well not really i';m trying to keep an open mind about it really, that's just a possibility, like anything else at this point.

A

Audo

Or he could have simply learned about it in the 10 years AFTER BBS.
lol, maybe he was referring to how awesome Mickey is? xDDDDD.

ThreeLights

Well, he knew Mickey before Sora. And I think he just meant that since the keyblade chooses it's own wielder, small 14-year-old Sora was a bad pick.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i think key quote being the keyblade chooses its weilder

which may relate to why Terra or ES whatever it was you fight in KH FM II was saying you are not the one i have chosen. Terra chose riku but the keyblade chose sora.

that is just my idea, well not really i';m trying to keep an open mind about it really, that's just a possibility, like anything else at this point.

The keyblade is very picky lol. oh yeah R-K I thought you were gone for today. :laugh:

kostas

Awards
well ur theory is good he may knew past wielders and he know thought that sora is nothing in front of them

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think he knew the basics about the Keyblade choosing its Master, and then seeing the chosen one was a 14 year old happy-go-lucky brat. Leon when he just met Sora was also a lot more cynical and distrusting than he was later on despite instantly warming up to Sora, so he dissed him :[

A

Audo

not to mention no matter what, Sora passes out in that scene. Make it seem like the Keyblade did pick a dud if it cant even last one fight.

Here is what I believe to be the issue:
  • In the first Kingdom Hearts Leon is portrayed as a 25 years old
  • Birth By Sleep takes place ten years prior to the events of Kingdom Hearts
  • This would make him 15 years old
  • Leon’s resided at Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden) during his early life
  • New and returning worlds will be brought into Birth By Sleep. These include: Olympus Coliseum, Hollow Bastion, Sleeping Beauty, Sunset Horizons, as well as Destiny Islands.
  • Terra carries a wounded Ven through Hollow Bastion
Exact quotes by Leon:
Leon said:
And they’ll keep on coming at you, as long as you continue to wield the Keyblade. But why? Why would it choose a kid like you?
Leon said:
I went easy on him. Looks like things are worse than we thought. A lot worse.
Leon said:
It was the only way to conceal your heart from them. But it won’t work for long. Still hard to believe that you of all people are the chosen one.
Leon said:
Well, I suppose beggars can’t be choosers.
Leon said:
Those without hearts. The darkness in people’s hearts—that’s what attracts them. And there is darkness within every heart.
Leon said:
The Heartless have great fear of the Keyblade. That’s why they’ll keep coming after you no matter what.
Leon said:
To fight for your life. Are you ready?
Therefore: I’m assuming a 15 year old Leon witnessed a supposed fight at Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden) between Terra, Ven and the enemy; he was thrilled at the ability of Terra and/or Ven with the Keyblade, and so this is why he said the comment(s).

A

Audo

Here is what I believe to be the issue:
  • In the first Kingdom Hearts Leon is portrayed as a 25 years old
  • Birth By Sleep takes place ten years prior to the events of Kingdom Hearts
  • This would make him 15 years old
  • Leon’s resided at Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden) during his early life
  • New and returning worlds will be brought into Birth By Sleep. These include: Olympus Coliseum, Hollow Bastion, Sleeping Beauty, Sunset Horizons, as well as Destiny Islands.
  • Terra carries a wounded Ven through Hollow Bastion

Exact quotes by Leon:

Therefore:
I’m assuming a 15 year old Leon witnessed a supposed fight at Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden) between Terra, Ven and the enemy; he was thrilled at the ability of Terra and/or Ven with the Keyblade, and so this is why he said the comment(s).
He can't be thrilled over Aqua?!

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Odds are he only knew Mickey....
Eh. Like Gavin said, I'm hoping that they'll mess around with that quote and have a younger Leon meet Terra or someone when they visit Hollow Bastion.
=\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back