• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Old Quote of Leon's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tattered Rebirth

It is possible, since none of the FF characters have backgrounds in KH. Or he could just be refering to the fact that he wanted the unique blade himself

I think this is the better reason behind why he said it. He probably found himself far superior to Sora and wishing the keyblade chose him instead of this n00b who can't fight.

k.h.master41

Here is what I believe to be the issue:
  • In the first Kingdom Hearts Leon is portrayed as a 25 years old
  • Birth By Sleep takes place ten years prior to the events of Kingdom Hearts
  • This would make him 15 years old
  • Leon’s resided at Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden) during his early life
  • New and returning worlds will be brought into Birth By Sleep. These include: Olympus Coliseum, Hollow Bastion, Sleeping Beauty, Sunset Horizons, as well as Destiny Islands.
  • Terra carries a wounded Ven through Hollow Bastion
Exact quotes by Leon:

Therefore: I’m assuming a 15 year old Leon witnessed a supposed fight at Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden) between Terra, Ven and the enemy; he was thrilled at the ability of Terra and/or Ven with the Keyblade, and so this is why he said the comment(s).

I like your thinking. =]

LionHeart14

• New and returning worlds will be brought into Birth By Sleep. These include: Olympus Coliseum, Hollow Bastion, Sleeping Beauty, Sunset Horizons, as well as Destiny Islands.
Exact quotes by Leon:

Therefore: I’m assuming a 15 year old Leon witnessed a supposed fight at Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden) between Terra, Ven and the enemy; he was thrilled at the ability of Terra and/or Ven with the Keyblade, and so this is why he said the comment(s).

i think that's very possible. I don't think Leon would have seen Ven with the keyblade though, cause in KH1 he's all like "why'd it choose a kid like you" to Sora, and Ven looks as if he's around Sora's age. Unless Ven sucks with a Keyblade, Leon figures Sora sucks too cause of his age, and that's why things were worse then they thought; a lot worse.... :huh: ah idk lol

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

And I think this one is possible. Yup yup, Leon had to be young at the time during BBS, no doubt! So how do you remember the quotes? I've only remembered two of them. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back