• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An If Possibility.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx

So Sora and her in a way had kids. I kidding.Mybie who nos wait for the game SoraXKiari

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
So Sora and her in a way had kids. I kidding.Mybie who nos wait for the game SoraXKiari
No.
Not at all.
Its more like Sora got his two arms cut off, cept one of them was lacking the tiny finger.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

howaboutnobearht3.jpg

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
PMF was often in denial of Namine being Kairi's Nobody from the start, despite all the hints in COM.

And I'm saying it again. And there was only one "hint". When Riku said to her "You kind of smell like her."

Anyway, Namine wasn't connected to Kairi @ time of conception.

Uhm.
Why produce two nobodies?
And you act like theres a POH kairi and a normal Kairi.
Doesn't make much sense.
Kairi couldn't even produce Namine on her own.
Why do you think she'd be able to create another as well?

Namine is Kairi's nobody. Saying that Xion is would be the same thing as it would have been from the same process. So regardless, saying Namine isn't Kairi's nobody is irrelevant as it would be Xion and this same thread would be asking about Namine.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:I oh good gods not this again.

The only reason Kairi had a Nobody (or something claimed to be a Nobody) at all is Sora. Her "normal body" is shown to be around wonderfully in KH1; 's what Sora and Riku both grabbed at opposite ends and pulled while yelling at each other the other sucked and that he was the rightful Keyblade Master *replaces Kairi with a large puppet of a rat Sora and Riku both liked and the general plot for KH1 remains unchanged*

Now. Look at what you wrote.
"PoH Nobody".
Stew on the ridiculous contradiction of that for a while before you come and say Kairi has more than the single Nobody Sora created for her.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
The only reason Kairi had a Nobody (or something claimed to be a Nobody) at all is Sora. Her "normal body" is shown to be around wonderfully in KH1; 's what Sora and Riku both grabbed at opposite ends and pulled while yelling at each other the other sucked and that he was the rightful Keyblade Master *replaces Kairi with a large puppet of a rat Sora and Riku both liked and the general plot for KH1 remains unchanged*

Hah! Nobody can really argue with you on this SA. Your the pro on this subject. :3

Now. Look at what you wrote.
"PoH Nobody".
Stew on the ridiculous contradiction of that for a while before you come and say Kairi has more than the single Nobody Sora created for her.

My love of you grows as the posts increase. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back