• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Am I....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
D:

"I think a guy is pretty. iM by?" is not going to get you any help.

Talk about this with your close friends, ones you can trust, maybe a teacher, and then figure it out for yourself. Very few people on this site are going to be able/willing to help you.

brittlebulletXL

Website
nnyknife777.deviantart.com
I'm straight and I love hot dogs. I wouldn't stack two on 1 bun though, it'd have its own. Thinking about it, sometimes the bun itself with all the condiments really makes or breaks the dog.

Tacos too. They're good. Ever had Taco Pie?

silentshooter

I was talking to my GF about two or three months ago(she was not my girlfriend then) and she mentioned that she was bisexual. There was nothing wrong with that. But then, every once in a while, she would mention a fictional character she thought was hot, and sometimes real people too, even one of our best friends. I just met him this year, but she knew him for 12 years. Anyways, what I have been thinking about is that I have found myself agreeing with her, and not just because she is my GF. So my question is this:Am I bisexual?

lol ok hilarious as all those post were most of them are just wrong and pointless.

Here is the deal dude, its not an automatic bisexuality if you find some men attractive. Come on your 15 and i dont mean to sound like an arrogant guy but its just a fact that guys go through alot around those years and confused about things. I would say dont go make out with a guy to find out cause i think thats the wrong way to go about it. Whats the rush in finding out what you might or might not be? Just live your life and have fun and be yourself. Trust me you will find out what you might or might not be on the way, you know? No rush man just be you and if you ends up bi/gay/straight then cool.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I thought this was the board for people with problems, and you just mock me....

That's how it's been going lately in the Help & Support section. Just ignore those posts, normally they do such things with even the slightliest stupid threads (and in fact, you're only 15 and many KHI members in the same age group have made such threads lately so I think you could call this a kind of senseless thread)

Anyway, I think it would be a good idea to talk to someone at the "bisexuals and homosexuals club thingy" at the fanclub section, Forum Insanity boards. I'm sure you'll get better advice over there ^^

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
If it means having one more thing in common to talk about with your girlfriend, then you sure are!

Umm...I can't find that sentence of pendragonneo you quoted anywhere...

And if you just rewrote the last sentence of his first post of the thread:

I think he didn't mean to say he thinks hes bi just because his girlfriend is. -.-
-----
And why the heck is everyone making fun of him, anyway? I don't see any reason as in the past threads to do so, like possibility of the whole thread/problem being a fake, obvious stupidity of the "thread-maker", ridiculousness of the problem, etc.

Or is it really just because of him being only 15 years old and thinking of bisexuality in such an age being stupid?

Sometimes makes me wonder why we actually still have these boards, nearly everyone gets flamed these days for so many different reasons...

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Bluntly I was saying that it's stupid to think you're bisexual just because your girlfriend introduces you to one attractive member of your sex.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, he said he is "Starting" to agree with her...which can infer that he's done it more than once...

WAIT, I just realized something...if your her boyfriend...WHAT THE HELL is she doing looking at other guys?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I really gotta start reading the posts more carefully...

...oh crap he really did say that.

Well, but It did say something else in your quote, so I guess I got confused there...

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
You've thoroughly convinced me that you shouldn't bother with women.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Yes, ignore me because you don't agree with me suggesting that you should abandon women at all, because you're not bisexual. As far as I'm concerned, we've made a big breakthrough here.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
See, I am what I like to call an "aesthetic lesbian." Generally, I think that girls are much better-looking than guys and I'm not afraid to acknowledge a good-looking girl. However, that doesn't make me bi just because my eyes work correctly and my brain responds as such, and it certainly doesn't hinder my thriving attraction for guys. I would never hit on a girl and I cannot imagine having any sort of serious (romantic) feelings for another girl.

Last edited:

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
You thinking that one guy is hot isn't exactly a firm argument for becoming a switch-hitter. I don't see any problem with a guy admitting that another guy looks attractive. If my male friend says that Brad Pitt is an attractive guy, then it doesn't matter.
Now, if you find yourself drooling all over a guy and having a bit of that "thunder down under", then maybe you should be concerned.
Ask yourself, "am I a drooling moron who can think or say nothing but the word haawwwwt and smexy when I see a dude?"
And the fact that you would be so doubtful in your sexuality when you have a gf after one incident like this shows some insecurity. It's probably just a phase.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Dear fcuking God.

Yes.
You are bisexual.
Hell, everyone on this forum is bi.

Let's move on now.

Next thing is everyone will be thinking they're an Absol or Bidoof.

jesus

Okay first off, Not EVERYONE on the forums is bi. In case you haven't notice, I'm not bi though there was once a rumor about me being bi but I know for sure, I'm NOT. Okay had to state that out.

Anyway getting back to your question, Yes but it really depends, only true bi would know this for a fact. I don't know but I had a friend look over this and he said 'it could be possible or maybe not' since that's one sign that a guy can do when they look at an actual guy or guys if you'd like to point it out, that's not a celebrity or cartoon character owhatever but then again maybe not, I, myself don't know considering one, I'm a girl and I'm not a guy and two, like I said before, I'm not bi myself. So yeah, if that didn't help answer your question....then, sorry.

.....next person please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back