• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

am I the only one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

.. that i think that the MoM is the whole game, and not a part of it? and that within it will be answers of course, but that there are only 7 worlds, and then the game is over when the MoM is ended? I think this due to the information so far; we havent seen anything that is afterwards the MoM

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1. KH games on average have 13 games.
2. Nomura has said that the MoM only takes part of the game several times in interviews.
3. The news flood only just started. Ask yourself this question again when we're really winding down the wire.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
.. that i think that the MoM is the whole game, and not a part of it? and that within it will be answers of course, but that there are only 7 worlds, and then the game is over when the MoM is ended? I think this due to the information so far; we havent seen anything that is afterwards the MoM
Word from Nomura himself is that the MoM exam is only part of the game. There's more worlds to be revealed. If there is an event next month, we might get 4 worlds if we're lucky.
1. KH games on average have 13 games.
KH games on average have 13 worlds.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Also, the main focus is to investigate the Data Ansem the Wise hid in Sora according to Nomura, not the Mark of Mastery.

Absolute

Also, the main focus is to investigate the Data Ansem the Wise hid in Sora according to Nomura, not the Mark of Mastery.

That's ironic, seeing how it appears all the info we are getting is related to the MoM only. So we are focusing on the not main focus on the game.

Sanmuri

That's ironic, seeing how it appears all the info we are getting is related to the MoM only. So we are focusing on the not main focus on the game.

I think that MOM is still huge part of that game, like in KH2 before 1000 heartless battle and after MOM is like 1000 battle-Xemnas.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

It's entirely possible those points overlap or intermingle with each other.

Ansem's data is said to be the key for saving all the tormented people in KH III, it is the result on Ansem the Wise's second great research on hearts, memories and nobodies. So the importance of it may be so big that Nomura choose not to reveal anything about it for safety reasons...that would be things we'll have to find out by actuall playing DDD.

Radar

Bronze Member
It's entirely possible those points overlap or intermingle with each other.

Ansem's data is said to be the key for saving all the tormented people in KH III, it is the result on Ansem the Wise's second great research on hearts, memories and nobodies. So the importance of it may be so big that Nomura choose not to reveal anything about it for safety reasons...that would be things we'll have to find out by actuall playing DDD.
For all we know the key of sleep and the data could be the same thing right?
namine..??

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
For all we know the key of sleep and the data could be the same thing right?
namine..??

Wut?
Ansem the Wise hid that data inside Sora...they're his research results. I don't see how that should be the key of sleep.
Also, according to the latest informations there is no "key" of sleep, only keyholes of sleep which must be found in order to complete the incomplete rebirth of the worlds trapped inside the RoS.

Sector 3

I'm having a hard time thinking of a scenario where we visit completely different worlds AFTER we save the ones in the ROS.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Wut?
Ansem the Wise hid that data inside Sora...they're his research results. I don't see how that should be the key of sleep.
Also, according to the latest informations there is no "key" of sleep, only keyholes of sleep which must be found in order to complete the incomplete rebirth of the worlds trapped inside the RoS.
It's possible it might be. The KOS doesn't have to be an actual key and can just be information/person that proves to be very helpful saving those in Sleep/Torment.

And whose to say we haven't seen things not part of the MoM? All those scenes with Lea, Vanitas, and Xehanort could in fact be in a bonked up version of the RoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back