• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alternative Paths: A Kingdom Hearts Role Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
Ace walked over "Okaay? What's up guys." He had his sword slung over his shoulder hinting that he had nothing to do also. He wanted a fight, or at least something he could do other than sit on a beach doing nothing. "Grrr is there anything to do!!!" He yelled and started to rant on about nothing to do talking to himself. He looked over and they took no notice of him pouting. "So what do you guys have planned?" he said following the stupid question they always asked when there was nothing to do.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Seth looked around and noticed that the entire gang had appeared, smirking at the sight of it. "Hey everyone." he ended up greeting everyone of his friends there, now placing his hand under his chin and began to think about what they could do to kill time. However once he laid his eyes on Ace's wooden sword, he got an idea. "Well I'm not sure if anyone is up for it but how about we have ourselves a spar? Anyone up for a little fight?" he asked everyone, specifically asking Ace considering he had his weapon with him. He just grinned at him, looking over at Midnight and couldn't help but overhear what she had whispered.

At that moment, Seth ended up zoning out. He began to look back at that one night where he had a very strange dream. In fact, this dream in particular felt so real to him. It involved him standing on a stained glass platform and was surrounded by nothing but Darkness. Suddenly what appeared to be shadow-like beings began to rise up from the floor, their bodies twitching while their eyes glow a deep golden color. They all lunged at the boy but were push back by a flash of Light, knocking them away. However Seth could see a very faint image of a weapon that was a cross between a sword and a key...

Seth staggered back a little, nearly falling over the edge of the dock and into the water. Actually he ended up falling into the clear blue water. He swam up to the surface, wiping the water from his face and looked up at his friends who stood on the dock. "Heh heh.... whoops." he said.

Aceflyheight

"I guess that I'll join in. I haven't sparred in a while." Kaito said as he noticed Seth zoning out. 'What's wrong with him?' Kaito wondered as he suddenly saw Seth stumble back and fall into the water. "Hey Seth, you okay?" Kaito asked as he looked down at Seth in the water, wondering what caused him to fall over into the water like that.

sakurablossom07

When Fayte saw Seth falling into the water, she giggled. She was really excited to watching a sparring match. She enjoyed watching the guys compete with each other to see who was the strongest. Although, a different person won everytime they competed with each other. But, when Seth started talking about sparring, Fayte suddenly remembered something. She remembered a key-like weapon that was used to destroy a black creature; like shadows.

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. It probably happened because I didn't get enough sleep," she told herself, shaking the idea off.
"Besides, a key-like weapon? Shadows? No way," Fayte thought to herself.

Cho_Hakkai_657

The warm breeze was the first thing noticed as Vial steped out of the shack on the beach. He stretched out his arms as a loud yawn esceped his lips. A short nap in the shack was all he had needed to get through the rest of the day. His right hand came up and rubbed his tired eyes as he started to walk along the shore. He needed something to do, something to wake him up. This place was always boring. Except for that one spot, he glanced towards the secret hole had had found just two years back. Two years, it was a long time to obsess over something, but he just had to find what was behind that door.

With a sigh he stopped and turned towards the ocean. The water was clear as always. He had to bring up a hand to sheild the sunlight reflecting off the surface. A small smirk etched itself on his face. It was a beautiful sight, but he had seen it everyday for nineteen years now. He brought his hand down and turned when he heard voices sounding nearby.

In the distance he saw the whole gang that he grew up with on the dock. The smirk grew a bit, he loved playing with them. What would he do this time? With a bit more energy in his stride, he made his way towards the dock. The moment he reached it, he placed an arm around Midnight and smiled, "Hey there."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
It seems that everyone had gathered together. For a second there, Syra thought it was fate that had brought them all together or, it could have been that they lived on a small boring island. Hearing Ace and Seth talk about sparring, Syra felt like fighting again. He was barely tired from his last fight against Tidus since Tidus was a push over to began with and Syra had barely fought with any of skill.

Pulling out both his wooden katanas, Syra zoned out and both katanas looked different, kinda like a fusion of key abd sword. He then heard a voice speak. "Syra, your power is different." The voice said and Syra finally came back to reality to see Seth fall into the water. "Hey Aquaman, when your done swimming then let's spar." Syra said toward Seth and pointing one of his katanas at Seth.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Midnight looked over to Kaito and nodded that did sound like a good idea, turning around to see Seth had zoned out. She walked over and pushed his shoulder a little, causing him to stagger backwards and fall in the water. Smiling it was a friendly game they played, she would wait until he was off guard and then give him a push.

Seth came up and looked up at the group, she smiled down at him glancing over her shoulder she was trying to figure out the best way to get off this island. Looking back Seth in time to hear him say, "Heh heh.... whoops."

She shook her head and tossed, "To tell you the truth Seth, I pushed you in you idiot!" She knew that he was smarter then that, but at some times he was an idiot there being one of those times. "So, Kaito, are we going to have a friendly spar or trying to figure out the best way to get off this island?" She asked as she spun around and walked away, leaving the others on the dock she stood on the beach and waited for Katio's reply.

She did reach the islands a day after Katio got there, or was it the same night she didn't know which one. She then felt that someone slipped their arm around her, she let out a sigh having a feeling on who it was. "Hey there."

And sure enough it was, rising one of her hands up she gave him a swift slap. Looking at him to see her hand print of his cheek she snarled, "You know very clearly how I feel about people doing that! I don't like someone doing it!"

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

OOC: Sorry but I have to get off for the night. See you guys tomorrow.

IC: "Well, I'm going to join in their sparring match right now, but we can talk about it later, okay?" Kaito asked, hoping that it wouldn't make her mad.

"Hey Syra. How about I join your little sparring match with Seth?" Kaito asked. Kaito then jumped off the dock and landed in his boat and grabbed his sword, but as he grabbed it he heard some words in his head.

"Kaito, be careful of your power. You have to choose between the light of your heart and the darkness of your heart." A voice said.

"Who the heck was that?" Kaito mumbled to himself as he jumped back up on the dock and looked down at his wooden sword for a second and could swear that it looked like some kind of key sword for a second.

OOC: Okay and I'm off now.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Seth couldn't help but just chuckle a bit, looking up at Midnight and smiled back. "Oh really now? Then how about you join in." With that said and done, Seth attempted to pull her down into the water with him but as soon as he saw Vial wrap his arm around her, he ended up changing his mind. "On second thought... maybe not." he muttered, grabbing his black beanie visor that floated just a few inches away from him and swam out of the water and onto the shoreline. He twisted his soaked beanie, draining it of the water that had drenched it. He placed it on his head once again, looking over at his friends and just smirked.

"I'll see you guys later, I'm going to dry up." Seth shouted over to them, running off towards his home. However instead of actually going there, he started to hear his name being called out. When he stopped, it sounded as if someone was calling him from the Secret Cave. Seth looked around, seeing no one else but him and decided to go check out the cave. Upon entering the cave, he saw that no one was in there either. Instead the cave was empty excluding the mysterious door that lied within it. The boy trailed his hand along the walls, examining each and every one of the drawings that he and his friends had carved.

Stopping in front of a certain drawing, Seth knelt down in front of it. It looked like a pumpkin with a face. However something seemed incomplete about it so he picked up a rock and began to add a few touches to it. About a few minutes later Seth had added what appeared to be a town on top of the pumpkin, as if it was a world of it's own. "There you go." he said, tossing the rock aside but was then startled by an unsuspecting guest.

"This world has been connected..."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"Well, I'm going to join in their sparring match right now, but we can talk about it later, okay?"

Smiling she really didn't mind since so far it was just guys that said they would be in it, she smirked a little and tossed over to them, "I am in it too if you don't mind!" She glanced over to her boat, she had a feeling that things were going to be good...hopfully they would be good. She grabbed her wooden sword and jumped back up on the dock, pulling out a poneytail holder she pulled her hair back in a poneytail.

She then smirked knowing that if the guys lost, that they would no doubt be red in the face. She then waited for a reply from the others, upon hearing Seth saying he was going to go dry off she weaved her hand saying okay. She wasn't one to talk that much around the others, the only ones she really did talk around was Kaito, Seth and Fayte. She was closer to them then the others in the group, she really didn't know why maybe it's the way they are.

OOC: That's it for the tonight for me, unless I decide to do more.

sakurablossom07

Fayte saw a couple of them leave, but could tell that something was bothering them. Then, she thought that maybe they had the same image that she did; the image of the key-like weapon and the shadow-like creatures. She shook her head at the thought of it and thought it was nonsense. Fayte got up and walked along the beach.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the other side of the island," she yelled, waving to them.

When she arrived in front of the door that led to the other side, she opened it to be greeted by the sunlight. She slowly started walking down the hill, along the shorelines. Soon, she was near the trees that had fruits attatched to them. Fayte started climbing one of them and jumped towards the drawing of the papou tree on the wall.

"The papou tree," she thought to herself.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
If anyone wants to know, Ill be appearing once you get to the first world -_-;

Plus, My character would not be fitting for right now.

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
"Hey where's everyone going. Ugh there goes my fun," he looked towards Syra," Well I'm gonna go too I gotta do some training to uh get better?" He laughed a bit and waved to the others.

As he walked down the beach sword out swinging it back and forth he heard someone talking.
"Well well Ace you know not what power you still hold. But with more practice you will have it." he felt something in his hand a tingling, he looked at it there was a sword no an oversized key? "Huh? What was that?" he shook his hand and kept walking. "Who was that guy talking to me. He said I needed more practice. What for I'm already good!" He flexed his muscles a bit, "But still practice would help." he said frowning at his small muscles mostly bones.

He kept walking down the beach swinging his sword. He recalled the picture of the key sword in his hand it was still fuzzy. He walked into the shack and climbed the stairs to the small island connected by a bridge. He sat down his feet dangling. "Hmm I'll call it Oblivion."

OOC:Can u guess what world I'm reffering too with the muscles?

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Wh-who are you?" asked Seth as he backed away from a cloaked enigma. He bumped into the mysterious door as the enigma continued to speak. "This world has been connected... tied to the Darkness." The boy raised an eyebrow, confused at what the man was trying to say. He tried to get a good look at his face but it was concealed by his hood. "One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Seth scratched the back of his head, wondering if this was really happening or not. "What are you trying to say?" he asked as a smirked appeared on the man's face. "You and your friends will soon find out..." the man answered as Seth glanced over at the door and wondered if what the man had said had anything to do with it. "Is this door involved in some way?" asked Seth but once he turned around, the cloaked enigma had disappeared.

Seth ran over to where the man used to stand, looking around at every corner of the cave. "Where did he go?... Was he really here or not?" Seth muttered to himself, looking over at the door once again. "If so, then what did any of that mean?" Then it hit him. Did his dreams have anything to do with what the man had said as well? The door, the shadow-like creatures, and the key-like sword? Were they all connected?

Seth just sighed, backing up against the door and slid down along it until he was now sitting. "Man... that was too weird..."

Aceflyheight

Kaito waved at Seth as he heard Seth say that he was going to go and try to get dried off. Kaito then saw a couple more people leave and turned around to see Midnight getting her wooden sword and putting her hair up in a ponytail. "Okay." Kaito said to Midnight as he heard her say that she was going to join in the sword fight. Kaito then remembered that Seth had left and Ace as well. "Uh welll.....It looks like everybody that wanted to spar decided to do something else." Kaito mumbled to himself as he looked at Midnight. "Hey Midnight, uh how about we go ahead and get some practice in against each other if you don't mind?" Kaito suggested as he threw his wooden sword in the air and caught it in his right hand again, but this time he caught it backwards, with the blade part pointed behind him.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Midnight looked at Kaito when he asked, "Hey Midnight, uh how about we go ahead and get some practice in against each other if you don't mind?"

She watched as he tossed his sword into the air and caught it, she then held her sword so that way the tip of the sword was pointing downwards and behind. "Okay," she whispered. She then heard something in the back of her mind, We need the seven princess of heart, but then there's the ones with the keyblade.

Shaking her head figuring she just had a headache coming on, she looked up at Kaito but the voice came back, One who knows nothing can understand nothing, you and your friends understand so little. Snapping her head up at this she snarled, "Who's there?! Answer me this mintue!" Brushing it off she looked at Kaito and muttered, "Guess I must have though someone was there, I am not crazy I mean it...or maybe it's 'cause I want off the islands. I don't know."

sakurablossom07

Fayte started walking back to the other side of the island until she heard a voice. The voice was trying to tell her something, but she couldn't really make out anything. She tried harder to listen to it, but could just make out words. It was as if the voice wanted to hear what they were saying, but at the same time, didn't want them to hear what they were trying to tel her.

"Worlds....keyblades....shadows....keyholes....princess..."
"Keyblades? Shadows? This sounds familiar," she said to herself.

Fayte was thinking hard about this and noticed that she was on the other side of the island already. She looked around and found it to be quiet. For some reason, something told her to turn her attention to that cave. She shook her head and went on the papou island. Looking out into the distant ocean, she suddenly thought of something. She made the connection of the key-like weapon and the shadow-like creature when she heard those words.

"Could it really be real? It wasn't just a dream about the key and the shadows?" she questioned herself.

Aceflyheight

Kaito saw Midnight snarling and yelling for a second. Kaito looked at her for a second like she was crazy, then he just grinned to himself a little at the thought of Midnight ever going crazy. Kaito then shrugged a little as he heard Midnight explaining that she wasn't crazy. "Hey, don't worry about it. You're not going crazy. It's probably just stress or something. There's more of a chance of me or Seth going crazy than you." Kaito said as he brought his sword up some. "Let's go ahead and spar for a little while. If you got any stress, just take it out on me." Kaito joked a little as he heard the voice from before again.

'So he's the one. The one that can control light, but has the mark of darkness. He'll be very useful to our plan.' The voice said.

'What was that supposed to mean? Now, I think that I'm the one going crazy.' Kaito wondered as he looked up at the sky for a second.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Syra noticed everyone was leaving except for Midnight and Kaito. He still wanted to spar and he noticed Midnight and Kaito about to spar. "Hey how about I join in this as well." Syra said grinning. He pulled his wooden katanas out. He held his right hand out with one katana point ing in the air and his other hand was over his head with the other katana pointing forward. He was ready to fight like usual. He then waited for someone to make a move and start this fight.

Aceflyheight

"Sure Syra. I'll fight you." Kaito said as he pulled his eyes back down from the sky and looked at Midnight and Syra. Kaito then turned towards Midnight. "Hey Midnight since Syra wants to fight, how about we team up on him?" Asked Kaito as he turned back to Syra. "That's okay, right Syra? Since you have two wooden katanas and we only have one sword each." Asked Kaito as he waited for a reply from Midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back