• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alternative Paths: A Kingdom Hearts Role Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Okay, Okay... I'm giving this Rp one more shot. I'll be using the same format that Zabazu had left me in a PM between me and him. Well... here goes nothing.

Slowly drifting down... surrounded by what appeared to be water. Descending towards a stained glass platform, your own two feet had finally set themselves on it. A group of birds were startled, flying away as their reaction and revealed an image on the platform. As you stand there a mysterious voice rang in your head.

"Follow your heart..."

The words repeated itself over and over again before speaking once again. "The Keyblade will soon be yours... use it for the sake of good... or for the sake of evil..." Within seconds a strange looking weapon which looked like a cross between a key and a sword appeared in your hand like magic. Soon the sight of shadows rising up from the floor was scene and at the moment, you wake up from the dream.

Destiny Islands...

A place where young teens go to get away from adults and enjoy the peaceful setting the island had to offer. It was the perfect place to blow off some steam as well as letting all of your worries drift away. The most visited part of the island, however, would be the Secret Cave. Its walls were full of drawings that the teens had carved with various pieces of rocks. But... the cave had a reputation of its own, as well as a mystery behind it.

Deep within the cave lied a door with no door knob. It was just there and it showed no ways of opening it. But why was a door just lying there? What was beyond that door? Was there even a way to open it? If so, how? So many questions were left unanswered....

However, this wasn't the only thing that was being talked about among the teens who played on the islands. A certain group of teens recalled having dozens of weird dreams lately, yet they can't explain it. What they didn't know was the dreams were connected to a bunch of events that will soon change their lives.

"What if a whole different cast had been on the island when their world was destroyed, and Sora, Riku and Kairi had never set foot on Destiny Islands. Or what if they never existed in the first place? Would the same had happened?

What if in the beginning two identical Keyblades were given to two people with strong hearts. One person, set for the path of destruction while the other set for a helpful path and led a group of key-wielders across the worlds. Would the destructive one seek out to destroy the worlds while crossing paths with the peaceful Keyblader? Would the peaceful one meddle too much? Would they split apart because of ethics? I guess it's up to you to decide..."

Okay this Rp takes place during Kingdom Hearts one, except with a whole new cast of characters. So that pretty much means no Sora, Kairi, Riku. However... I'll allow the FF characters to remain in the story as well as Ansem.

Rules
-------------------
- No G'modding or Power Playing. First time you'll get a warning. Do it again and you're out of the Rp.
- Romance is allowed however keep it PG-13. No need to go overboard.
- Be literate!
- One liners will not be accepted! Post at least a minimum of a paragraph or two.
- As said before, no Sora, Riku, Kairi. This is KH1 so that also means no Roxas, Namine or the Organization.
- All characters start off on Destiny Islands.
- Most of all... Have fun!

Template
-------------------
Name:
Keyblade:
Personality:
Appearance:
Heart: (Is your heart pure of Light, consumed by Darkness, or does it have the ability to use both?)
History:

Worlds
-------------------
Destiny Islands
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Olympus Coliseum
Deep Jungle
Agrabah
Monstro
Atlantica
Halloween Town
Neverland
Hollow Bastion
End of the World

Additional Worlds
-----------------------
-Twilight Citadel-
Twilight town's mansion, before it became run-down. It was the basis of twilight town. A large decrepit spire in the back is where we end up. It seemingly is hidden by tall and old trees. It seems to reach the sky, as it peaks from the woods. All of us on the top level. We eventually form bonds, and figure out how to use the keyblade to open the locked doors before us(two different rooms, one can be the light team, and the other the dark. Or just mixed). We search the huge palace, Then we go to the town, and a mysterious man stops us. One team is teleported to Traverse Town. The other stays there, mystified. Either team could be the one who stays.

-Alternative Earth: Manhattan-
The city has been deserted; swept away by the heartless. The surviving human populace of this world live in Anti-Heartless cities that have barriers around them.

-Hirferta-
A feudal war-ravaged world, called Hiferta, the undead roam freely. The heartless is just a minor annoyance to them... for now. The capital is Keriston, a large; fortified city, with many trained paladins, and warriors meant to kill undead. The trees and most land around it are charred, and sickly. There is a slight smog around these areas, which are breeding grounds for more undead. Be cautious there.

A world of twisted fairy tales, accessed by a book lies within this world. Hansel and Gretel, Robin Hood, and King Arthur are available in this book.

-Light's Refuge-
A important place for all of those who love, and cherish the light. This is a world unknown to all but those virtuous of heart. But those of corruption can easily trick their way into there if they are talented enough. Everyone there seems to care about others, and most of the populace are healers, or holy men. Everyone there is almost too friendly for comfort, and almost nothing can be done without them knowing. The strange thing though is that they do not care about the state of other worlds. The heartless is a major threat to them, but it is covered up by officials to the main populace.

-City of the Shadows-
This horrid place is for those attuned to darkness, for they are the only ones who can truly appreciate the twisted structures, and strange markings along the street. Mindless drunks walk around, and the police are brutal, not caring about anything but their own personal gain. A kingpin controls the city; and he was the one who attracted the heartless. No one cares if those of light are there though. They don 't care about anything.

-Traverse Town(Optional Boss)-
All though Heartless spawn throughout the town, an unknown force is said to lurk deep within the shadows. What is this force? No one knows. It has been said that witnesses that have encountered this being never made it alive to tell what it was. However, this being is the key to all Heartless that wander the town. If defeated, then Traverse Town will be at peace.

-City of Heroes-
A city filled with all the heroes of legend, from comics to movies. No hero is left from this world. Marvel to DC, even Manga.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Hello again Shadows, I hope this works as well. *summons keyblade* Who knows, maybe third time will be the charm. Man, I don't want to go but I have to. At least I'm hoping it's numb later after the shot, that was a pain in the butt last time. Had to have more then one shot before they could fill the teeth that needed to be filled. Anyway same plan as last time with Midnight, Shadows?

Name: Midnight

Personality: Midnight is a shy and withdrawn sort of teen, but just because of that doesn't mean that she doesn't know how to have fun. But she has it by herself or around very few people. She has a sort of past that she doesn't tell anyone about, she is often thought to be a cold teen. But that's only because she's afraid of being hurt, she has always wondered about if there were other worlds beyond the Destiny Islands. She is a loner as some of the other Islanders would call her.

Appearance: Midnight has long silver hair that goes down to her lowerback, she wears a dark blue tank-top that has a red broken heart on it. She wears a heart shaped choker, from her waist down she wears black jeans that fit nicely. She is pail but isn't too pail, she wears black gloves with a white x on them. While her sneakers are blue and white, while her lips are an icy-red. Her eyes are an icy-green color that seems to send chills up someone's spin if they're not use to it. She wears her silver hair in a loose poneytail at times, but it's usual down and a few strands are behind her ears.

Heart: Twilight

Keyblade: Hearts of Twilight

What it looks like: A orange and gold keyblade, the keychain being a orange, gold and dark blue sky.

History: Midnight was treated badly when she was a child, so now because of this she has a 'Don't mess with me' sort of attitude, she just wants someone she can talk to but she doesn't know if she can. Regarless of warnings the futrue does not scare her at all. Midnight is a strange sort of teen, she never tells someone if something is bothering her.

She knows that she's not from the Destiny Islands 'cause of the looks that she gets from the other people, now wondering where her home world truly is. She doesn't know anything beyond the Destiny Islands, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't want to find out. She has been on the Islands since she was six, she then got a place of her own at the age of fourteen.

She has then began to help at the local store so that way she can take care of what she needs to, she then goes to the island and school. Man talk about rough, she is starting to get dreams about things that are black but quickly brushs it off. She can't help but feel that someone else is like her, she spends most of her free time at the island where no adults are allowed.

Song: "Reflection" by Christina Aguilera

Quote: I'm not afraid what is out there (<- Is it just me or is she some what the new Riku)

Sora910

Name:Raiden
Keyblade:Oathkeeper and Oblivion
Personality:doesnt talk much is always alone but a good friend
Appearance:wears a black shirt,dark blue pants,white shoes,and black gloves(not goth)
Heart:Light
Abilities:Has the power of wind.(you will find out more about it later in the RPG)
History:When Raiden was little his parents had died but he never remembered about what happened to them.He had always lived in a small house by himself but his wind powers had always helped him.He has to maintain going to work and school and he gets home at 12 in the morning and right after school he goes straight to work.He feels like he can do more but he is always told he cant.
Quote:"Why Waste Your Time"

Hope thats good enough.

Last edited:

Aceflyheight

OOC: I'm going to join in this rp, if it's okay with you guys since I like the story and everything. Oh and I haven't been on here since last year or so, so my rping might be a little off, just warning all of you.

Name: Kaito

Keyblade: Dark Harbinger. Looks similar to the Oblivion keyblade, but is mostly a dark red color and the handle/hand-guard has spikes that go around the outside edges near where a person holds the keyblade.

Personality: Kaito is the kind of person that will put the well-being of somebody else over his own. Kaito has been known to be shy at times, but most of the time, his big mouth covers up that part of his personality. He used to be a lot shyer when he first came to the islands, but through his experiences with everybody on the islands, he has begun to open up around everybody. He can be a loner at times and has been known to charge into things without thinking.

Appearance: He has dark brown hair with crimson highlights and crimson eyes, that seem to scare people sometimes if they have never met him before. Kaito wears what looks like a blue and red T-shirt, in which the sleeve on his left arm stops a few inches above his elbow, but the right sleeve goes all the way down to his hand. He also wears black jeans with a chain on the outside of the right side pocket. He also wears some kind of necklace around his neck that has two wings- one angelic, one demonic that seem to spiral around each other. He also wears a red glove with blue trim on it that covers his right hand. Because of the glove on his right hand and his long right sleeve, his arm is hidden completely and cannot be seen.

Heart: Almost pure light, but there is a little darkness that lurks deep in his heart.

History: Kaito used to live on a nearby island, about a couple of hundred miles away from Destiny Islands, before he moved to Destiny Islands. When Kaito was about 8, his parents received a job request from a small company on Destiny Islands, and they moved to Destiny Islands. After they moved to Destiny Islands, Kaito tried to keep his distance from everybody else, but he slowly began to open up to everybody.

People have always teased Kaito about why he always covers up his right arm and he aways says that it's just a habit, but the real reason that Kaito keeps it covered is because there is a area of pure black that extends from the back of his hand to about three inches past his wrist. He has kept it a secret from his parents as well as everybody else, because even he himself doesn't understand what the mark is, and he's worried that people will make a giant fuss about it and think that something is wrong with him.

Now that he's 16, he has tried to leave his childish self behind and act more grown-up and mature but it's hard for him because most people still treat him like a kid. He is also an expert with a wooden sword and can sometimes be seen training at night, so that nobody will see him.

Theme Song: Someday by Nickelback

Quote: "If you want to know the truth, you must have the courage to accept it."

OOC: There, I've finished the whole thing.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Um... quotes and songs aren't required but you can allow them in your templates. As for Sora910, your template is not excepted. Make your history at least two paragraphs then you're in. Now without further ado, I bring you my template.

Name: Seth Higashi

Personality: There are times where Seth looks like he is lost in a train of thought but that's only when he thinks about the weird dreams he's been having for a while now. Other than that, he's just like any normal teenager. He is very protective when it comes to his friends safety

Appearance: Seth has brown medium length hair which his bangs nearly cover his hazel colored eyes. However he covers his hair with a black beanie, the small visor covering his right eye. As for his attire, the boy wears a black t-shirt with a black/white striped long sleeve shirt stitched underneath. However he keeps his left sleeve rolled up, revealing a three row pyramid bracelet worn around his wrist. His hands are kept warm by a pair of black fingerless gloves and he also wears a pair of black denim shorts that reaches passed his knees. Lastly Seth wears a pair of black sneakers with a white Heartagram on the sides of them.

Heart: Light

Keyblade: Rebellion (Keyblade held within Dark Sora's hand)

Key-Chain: A red heart hangs from the end of the chain, a black demon wing covering half of it. It represents a dark force trying to consume the heart.

History: Seth has grown up on Destiny Islands every since he was born. He usually rows his boat off to the deserted island just to get away from the adult, as well as hanging out with his friends. It was a usual thing he has been doing for quite a while and the boy had to admit, he was growing tired of the same old thing. At first having their own private island was a good thing but now seeing how everyone has grown, there was nothing much else to do on the place where they played. That is... until one day...

Seth had drifted off into a deep slumber, opening his eyes only to find that he was surrounded by nothing but Darkness. He looked down only to see that he was standing on a glass stained platform, an image of he and his friends was imprinted on it. "Follow your heart." said a mysterious voice which seem to echo in the area. In front of Seth a group of shadow-like creatures began to rise up from the floor, their smalls black bodies and antennas twitched as their small yellow eyes gazed at him. At first they didn't look like they would do harm but then the group lunged at the boy, knocking him to the floor and began to pile up on him. It looked like his fate came to an early end but there was a flash of light, and at that the moment the dream seem to end.

Waking up in a cold sweat, Seth saw that it was just a dream... a dream that felt so real. Ever since then he kept quiet about the subject and wondered if any of his friends had the same dream as he did but decided to never bring it up.

InsanityOfRoxas

ooc: srry for double post but will post rest of it later

Name: Eric
Keyblade:
Absolution.jpg
absolution
Personality: (im gona base this of of me so i am using 'I') i am more on the athletic side, but very relaxful if given the chance to. im always laughing at everything even at the wrong times and it usually gets me in trouble. In my thoughts are horible things and my laughs keep them away(made up for character, just to let you know im not suicidal or anything). I am always looking for adventures and my chance to have one.
Appearance: Aethereality Gallery
Heart: both
History: I was born in a diferent town on the other side of the earth or planet, and moved here when i was three. i have and older brother Vince and an even older sister Kasy, but there living on there own now and im baisicly a lonely child. I lived on the edge of destiny island town and go to a diferent school, so i dont know much people here.
I was taking a walk around the town and came upon the island of the coast. i took another person's boat and went to it i look around and thought to come back here to relax. i was thinking about bringing my friends, but decided not to cause i could make some new ones.( as much as i could think of now)

OOC: mine isnt as emo as all of yours.lol

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Um... okay RC. We'll start as soon as Eternal posts(if you cna get her Kari), Khlover001 posts and InsanityofRoxas finishes his template.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Here's my template ^^

Name: Vial Sawagano

Keyblade: Fallen One - The handle is slim and blue, breaking off into two black wings just before the blade begins. Other than the handle, the Keyblade is black. From the handle it takes the shape of any normal sword, but at the tip another black wing emerges. The keychain is a small white wing outlined in black.

Personality: Vial is what you could call rude, cocky, and arrogant. He doesn't care about what other people think of him. Nor does he care if he hurts a person, either physically or emotionally. He just sees it as all fun and games.

Appearance: Standing at 5'11" Vial is a handsome blond young man. His hair is somewhat of a mullet, but despite what people say about this type of haircut, it works for him. Along the bridge of his nose he has a long scar from a battle of the past and his grey eyes show the broken soul of someone who needs to be helped. Around his neck he wears over-sized goggles and a emerald pendant, given to him by a loved one. A loose, white muscle shirt covers his torso along with a long, black leather jacket. Nicely fitted jeans come from this and at the end are black combat boots. On his hands he wears short, fingerless gloves, matching his jacket. His jeans are held up with a thick, beige belt that holds a pouch on his side, filled with various herbs. Also, he has three piercings in his left ear.

Heart: His heart was once filled with light, but then found the darkness.

History: Vial grew up as a calm, peaceful child on Destiny Islands. Though, he liked to keep to himself. While the other children were playing in the sand he was exploring the island closest to the one containing the paopu fruit. What he found was all nice, sand, fish, mushrooms, the usual you would find on a small island. Though one day, at the age of sixteen, he found a small hole that had been covered all these years. It was a wonder he hadn't found it until this day. As he crawled through the hole it became larger, became something of a cave. At the end of this cave was a strange door. He tried all he could to open it, but to no prevail. He knew there was something behind that door, though he couldn' tfigure out what.

This was all he thought about now. The stress it gave him changed him somehow. He was now more talkitive with the others, but teased them. He didn't care how they felt about what he said. The only thing that concerned him was opening that door. Now two years later, he is still trying to open the door. He must find what lies behind it.

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Why was I not told this was being remade?

Meh, Ill join.... But please tell me when you remake stuff...

Ill use another character, and be the engimatic mage-wise man dude...

Name: Keras

Race: High Elf

personality: As a child he was made fun of for his weak physical appearance and skill, and did not fit in with the healthy and strong population of elves he lived with. This made him feel happy whenever one of them got hurt, and soon enough he became sadistic, enjoying anothers pain, and such. He is quite intelligent, since he is a mage, and isnt so sadistic to friends, and definitly not family. He is quite the inquisitive soul. He tries to gather as much information as he can before he acts on the matter at hand.

Appearance: He wears cloth, a simple and yet magestic black robe, with White accents on it, with gold threaded runes on the white,Showing he is a magi. He wears a simple hood,also black. and covers his mouth with a flap in his hood, which he applies during heavy fights. He does this so debri does not choke him where he stands. He stands at 6 feet, and is quite slender, and meek looking. But the meekness is just a disguise for the sometimes sadistic creature inside.

He has brown, long hair, and a gaunt white face, with tipped elven ears. He can see anyone in the dark for his elven eyes have that abbility. The eyes are green by the way. For extra protection he wears a light layer of mithril chain armor underneath his robe, and titanium plate gauntlets on his hands to protect them since he obviously needs them to work magic.

Similar to this:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w59/TsukasaSusanti/show-1.jpg

Weapons:
As a Archmage he is disciplined in both magic, and minor melee combat. He weilds a large one handed mace, that is similar to Saurons mace in lord of the rings, but is Golden instead. It is enchanted, and made so that it not only enhances Keras's power in magic to a minor extent, but also in physical strength. The mace seems to make every minor swing into the impact of a small semi-truck.. Not that his power only rely's upon the the mace, he is capable of doing it without trouble. The mace is Unusually light for being able to crush skulls so easily.

It has the abbility to shape into different metal objects at his merest whim as well.

Of course his other weapon is indeed Magic. Elemental, Summoning, druidic, all is known to him. All secrets of the arcane was revealed to him in the three hundred years he has lived, and he yet surpasses even the oldest of mages. Even necromancery, and such. But the most dangerous magic he can use is of the arcane, for it is the embodiment of magic. Conjuration, illusion, the works, mere toys to him compared to the arcane. Dark magics, and even Holy magics and healing are mere tools to his merest whim. He is a Archmagi. He is a avatar of magical energy when you need todescribe his magical prowess.

His last weapon is a decorated white staff, made of pure marble, with a black stone at the end. It is usually dualweilded with his mace, and increases his magical power to a great extent, almost amplifying them tenfold. It can cast a aura of darkness around him and his opponent, blinding the opponent. Or an aura of light, in which the staff inverts its colors.

Abilities: Elven sight allows him to see in the dark, and he has immortality to allow him to live forever, unless he is killed of course. He can speak to nature because of his Elvish qualities.

Limits*: He can go into a frenzy where he casts a great aura of elemental magics that surrounds the enemy, and then creat a seismic shutter withhis mace in which he slams onto the ground. Then he molds his mace onto his staff and uses them both to send a huge magical missile at his enemy. It will disenegrate anything organic in it's path.

Magic:
Holy magic; Dark magic; summoning
-----------------------------------
He uses the crafts of the preist or paladin to help heal himself or an ally. A aura can be created for a time to protect him from attacks for a small amount of time.
This magic is particularly strong against demons.

The dark magic can summon demons, different than the summoning magic he uses. To use blood as a sacrifice to do insane things, and such. This can inflict massive pain upon a holy being. Dark curses are not to be tampered with.

Summoning summons a being of a certain element, or an atronarch. Or mythical beings, like the pegasi, or dragons. Even a titan.

Elemental; Arcane; conjuration; and illusion
----------------------------------------
Elemental magic allows him to manipulate the basic elements, and wield them. Such as embuing his mace with fire or frost. The elements are used like tools to him, and he uses them at his own pleasure.

Arcane magic taps into the source of magic itself, and pulls out the purest form it can, creating incredible capabillities with arcane attacks. Spikes that explode on contact, shields, or even a mode of transportation. It is the embodiment of magic, and he tries to not use it for his power in it is far to great.

Conjuration magic allows Keras to summon objects that are nonorganic, and such. Metals, weapons, armor, etc are all conjurable. Any solid object that is not living.

Druidic magic allows him to use nature as a extension of his own physical body, and cure poisen, use vines as a means of trapping someone, and transforming into various animals.

History:( Not completed)

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Syra Tusk

Keyblade: (Dusk on left, Dawn on right)http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/064/1/5/Roxas___New_Keyblades_by_FnrrfYgmSchnish.jpg

Personality: Confident, cool, caring, and adventurous. Sometimes Syra makes foolish decisions, but he is always prepared to face the consequences and figure out a way to fix things. He is committed to his friends, and they look up to him. Syra is sometimes stubborn and loses his temper, causing people to back away from him. But otherwise he is well respected and admired.

Appearance: http://tn1-3.deviantart.com/fs11/150/i/2006/253/4/8/final_sora_by_Kruzack.jpg

Heart: Twilight

History: will edit promise

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Shadows Fall said:
OOC: Um... okay RC. We'll start as soon as Eternal posts(if you cna get her Kari), Khlover001 posts and InsanityofRoxas finishes his template.

*evil smirk* Don't worry Shadows Fall.

I might join Shadows. *sweat drop as I feel a dagger being held to me by Kari* Shoot!

Yeah and it's going to stay that way if you don't post your template!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back