• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alternative Paths: A Kingdom Hearts Role Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Seth didn't bother to greet Ace or Kaito as he was far too eager to pilot the Gummi Ship at the moment. "I get to pilot!" he exclaimed, glancing over at his two friends, including Cid. "Thanks again, Cid it was right? I don't know how we could ever repay you." he said as Cid flicked his nose with the end of his thumb. "Don't worry about it. Just be careful when you're out there, you here? You can never tell what could happen." he said as he turned around and started to walk towards his Accessory Shop. "Well, I gotta go now. You three better bring the ship back just the way I gave it to you." he added as he then glanced over at them from over his shoulder. "I mean it..."

Once Cid had finally left, Seth grabbed a hold of the Gummi Ship's steering wheel, wanting to blast off already. "C'mon you two, we don't have all day! Our friends are waiting for us." said the boy who was only using that excuse to make them hurry up so that the group can leave. While at the same time, he just wanted to find both Syra and Midnight, well mostly Midnight, and hoped they were still well and breathing.

Aceflyheight

"Don't worry Cid, I'll make sure that we bring it back in one piece." Kaito said as he waved a little at Cid, glad that they now had a way to go and get Mid as well as everybody else. Kaito then heard Seth tell him and Ace to hurry up. "Fine, I'm coming." Kaito said as he got in the ship, and got in the co-pilot's seat. "So Seth, do you have any clue where we're going to?" Kaito asked as he hoped that Seth wouldn't crash the gummi ship. 'Midnight...we finally have a way to get to whatever world that you're on now. I promise that we'll be there as soon as we can.' Kaito thought to himself as he waited for Seth to begin flying the gummi ship.

OOC: Thanks for finally posting Shadows. Hopefully this rp won't fail and we'll be able to finish it.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Midnight listened to what they had to say frowning a little, watching as it climbed into Syra's hair she giggled. Picking the shadow up and out of his hair, she laughed quietly, "Is Syra a grumby little heghog?" She listened to the plan, seeing a portal she walked through it not wishing to listen anymore. Seeing the area her eyes widen, snarling she backed through the portal before it shut.

"Where are you going?" Someone asked, spinning around to see Maleficent she shook her head. Glancing around her vision became fuzzy, dizzyness washed over her falling she collapsed before she hit the ground. She was sure that the shadow she was holding, had gotten out of her arms she felt something trying to wake her up but she couldn't. She was just floating there in the realm of darkness, wondering if she would ever wake up.

OOC: Bumpbumpbumpbump! Hello, I'm not talking to you and Shadows...Ace, but where did you guys go?!

Aceflyheight

OOC: Hey don't blame me. I've been waiting for Shadows to post forever, and every time that I ask him about posting here, over a pm. He won't respond for some reason. I guess that he ran out of ideas for this rp or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back