• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alternative Paths: A Kingdom Hearts Role Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakurablossom07

((ooc: Sorry for the late post ^^;;)

Name: Fayte

Keyblade: Oathkeeper

Personality: Fayte is a quiet person at first but once she gets comfortable around her surrounding, her shyness disappears. She is usually the type of person to place others before herself. She also tries to help the weak and the poor no matter what their situation is. Fayte is pretty friendly around others and likes to cheer those who are down.

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Heart: Light

History: Fayte was born into a happy family until her family went through an
attack. Ever since the attack, she was separated from her family and had to live with her grandparents. Her grandparents told her what happened and why everything happened the way it did. When she turned 7 years old, she started to learn to gain control of the Oathkeeper by her grandfather. Everyday, she trained herself harder and harder to become stronger so that she wouldn't die like her family did back then. Fayte decided it would be best if she hid her family history behind a smile. She kept telling herself to always smile so that people didn't think there was anything wrong.

When she turned 17, she left her grandparents' place and went on a journey. She wasn't exactly sure why she left, but she thought she could somehow get back what happened to her family. Fayte also wanted to see new sights and perhaps new people. Fayte also wanted to help the weak and helpless that were out there.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: We'll start now. I got lazy with the opening post so I just used the same one from the last retry.

A cooling breeze swept across a sandy beach, blowing the leaves of the palm trees to the side. The clear blue sky showed no signs of any clouds, just the sun which bright up the day. The waves of the clear blue ocean water brushed up onto the shore, it's hums made the area even more calming than it is. Off in the distance was a small island with a palm tree bent to the side, making it a perfect sight to get a glimpse of the sun. However, there was a boy who sat down on the bark of the tree, enjoying this day as usual.

The boy turned out to be none other than Seth. His left arm was propped onto his knee, his brunette bangs which snuck out from underneath his black beanie as they nearly covered his hazel eyes. His right eye was covered by the small visor of the beanie, making it impossible to see it unless he took the hat off. Despite the fact it was such a warm day Seth wore a pair of black fingerless gloves as well as a three row pyramid bracelet around his left wrist, which could be seen considering he had his left sleeve rolled up.

Taking in a deep breath Seth had a faint smile on his face as he gazed at the sun. This was just like any other normal day for him, nothing new but the view of the sun always brought a smile to his face. He may be growing tired of the island but the view was just impossible to get upset over or tired of.

Aceflyheight

OOC:Okay, but don't expect long posts out of me, but I'll try to post enough each time.

IC: A boy, who was known as Kaito was laying on the roof of the abandoned shack near The Secret Place and was relaxing with his eyes closed as the wind blew around him. 'I wonder if anything is going to happen today.' Kaito wondered to himself as he slowly opened his crimson eyes and looked up at the clouds in the sky for a second. A few seconds later, Kaito felt the wind blow some of his hair in his eyes and he raised his right hand and brushed his hair away. As Kaito brushed his hair away, he stopped for a second and looked at his right arm, that was covered by a sleeve as well as a glove.

"I wish that people would leave me alone, about why I keep my right arm covered." Kaito muttered to himself as he sighed a little and closed his eyes again.

sakurablossom07

Fayte walked along the sandy beach with the sun shining down onto her face brightly. While walking, she was enjoying the warm breeze that blew through her hair. As she was walking she looked out into the ocean and saw the fishes swimming around the shore. Fayte kept on walking until she came upon the dock that had boats tied to it. Walking up it, she sat on the edge and dipped her feet into the water and enjoyed the warm feeling of the water on her feet.

"This feels nice," Fayte thought to herself.
"I wonder what everyone else is doing," she started thinking to herself.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Roxas, you can't control my character! Only I, and I alone, can control my own character, not you or anyone else. Also you cannot control anyone else's characters other than your own. Edit your post please.

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
OOC: I have my temp!

Name:Annice (aka Ace) Starford
Keyblade:Oblivion
Heart: light

Personality:Can be short tempered, a bit of a hot head. Ace has a sarcastic attitude and he can be goofy, Ace is over talkative sometimes but doesn't back down from a challenge,he sometimes gets yelled at for it .He is also very courious and very adventurous and longs for excitement. He can be a bit mischevious at times and pulls pranks on his friends.

Appearence:Short blonde spiky hair, turquois eyes, he wears a long sleeved white shirt a black vest, he wears black pants and his hands are wrapped in white tape to the tip of his fingers. He also wears big boots handed down through his large family. He has a black belt to hold up his pants. A necklace with a water drop symbol hanging from it. He wears tape across his nose for a scar that he seems ashamed of. Ace is a handsome figure standing at 5'11 and weighing at 129lbs.

Bio:Ace grew up in a very large family full of boys he is the middle child of five. Ace's family moved to the Destiny Islands when he was only four years old so he knows the island like the back of his hand.He often strays from his home to go looking around the island off the mainland.He has a wooden sword that he is stunningly gifted with. Sometimes he secretly goes to the island at night and pratices with. He seeks adventure and excitement but one day he finds it a little more than he wants though.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Good to have you here, hope you like the Role play.

The boy had turned his head just a little, seeing Fayte from afar. Seeing how he had nothing else to do Seth decided to go and talk with her for a bit. Standing up, he patted himself down before making his way over to the docks, hopping onto to it and approached Fayte slowly. "Hey there," greeted the boy, taking a seat next to her and propped his right arm onto his knee once again. "what's up?" he asked upon sitting down. Before Fayte could ever get the chance to answer his question, Seth stared off into the clear blue water, seeing the sun's reflection glistening upon its surface. "A nice view, don't you think?" he asked once again without turning his attention to her.

"There's not a day that goes by that I haven't taken the chance to watch the view. I can't help it but it's really nice and beautiful in a way." whispered Seth, the image of the view being seen in his hazel colored pupils. He happen to see a small pebble off on the sides, grabbing it and tossed it into the ocean and watched as it skipped across the surface a few times before sinking. "So.... are you up for anything today?" asked Seth as he glanced over at Fayte.

Aceflyheight

OOC: Since Roxas is off, we'll just ignore his post for now.

IC: Kaito thought that he heard a couple of people talking, so he opened his eyes again and looked around. He spotted two people on the dock that overlooked the ocean that surrounded Destiny Islands. 'I wonder what they're doing? Well, I guess that I'll go over and talk to them. It's not like I have anything better to do.' Kaito thought to himself as he got up from his position on the shack and jumped off of it onto the ground. Kaito landed on his feet without any troubles and walked over to the two people that were talking.

"Hey Seth. Hey Fayte." Kaito said as he walked up behind the two people, one of which that he recognized as Seth and the other as Fayte, and sat down next to the two of them.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: Don't Steven, i'll get my history done soon enough. :Thumps up:

Sounds of fighting could be heard coming from a small island connected to Destiny Islands by bridge. This small island sat right next to Destiny Island's shore. Two boys were swordfighting. One boy had two wooden katanas in his hands and the other had a red stick. "Come on Tidus." The boy with the two katanas said and Tidus replied "You can't win, Syra." Syra grinned and both boys began to fight harder then ever. Each boy was blocking, evading, and striking with some hard blows.

Finally they were in a deadlock with Syra pushing Tidus back to the edge of the island. Quickly Syra lifted his right foot and kicked Tidus in the stomach and off the edge of the island. Tidus hit the water and Syra said "You lose again for the 46 time." Spinning the wooden katanas around, Syra sheathed them in the sheat he had on his sides. He then looked down the shore of Destiny Islands to see Seth, Kaito, and Fayte. "Hey Seth, Kaito, Fayte!" Syra yelled to them and he ran to the bridge. He then jumped off the bridge and landed on the shore.

Syra dashed over to Seth, Kaito, and Fayte.

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
Ace laid on the sandy beach the breeze blowing his hair back and forth he was sleeping until Seth had walked by the sand kicked up and blew in his eyes and mouth. "Bleah!" he spat out the sand and looked for the person who did it. "Hey! Oh it was only Seth." he layed back down but couldn't sleep. Oh thanks a lot Seth! He got up and brushed himself off. Ace sighed "Nothing to do...bored,sooo bored." he looked at Seth sitting on the dock talking to Fayte. "Hey Seth you up to a sword fight!!"

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
A teen age girl walked along the beach, her long sillver hair was dancing in the slight breeze smiling her icy-green eyes looked out to the ocean. "I wonder what the others are up to." She whispered, she then began walking again soon coming across Seth and Fayte smiling she walked up to the two of them. "Hello, so got anything planned?" She asked.

She waited for the two to reply, sitting down on the dock she stared out at the ocean. Closing her eyes she thought about the dream she had, she couldn't help but wonder what that was all about. "Keyblade? Heartless? Keyholes? Princess of Heart? What could those all mean?" She asked herself, she knew that things weren't that easy to figure out since she doesn't really know who she is. They were soon joined by Kaito, smiling at him a little she then heard two of the other kids on the islands call out to Seth.

OOC: Man, that opening wasn't the best I could do.

sakurablossom07

Fayte looked at Seth as he greeted her. She gave him a warm smile and answered his question. "I don't really have any plans today, what about you Seth?" she asked him. Before he could answer, Seth and Fayte were greeted by Ace and Syra. "Hey, guys, what are you guys up to today?" she asked them. Fayte looked out into the distant, while think about what to do today.

Today seemed such a nice day to just hang out and enjoy each other's company. "So, do you guy wanna do something today? I'm really bored and I just don't want to sit here and do nothing," she told them. "Do you guys have any suggestions?" she asked them.

Aceflyheight

OOC: Hey I'm not trying to be a pain in the neck or anything, but my character is sitting next to Seth and Fayte incase nobody noticed.

IC: Kaito noticed another girl walk over and sit down. As Kaito looked at the girl he recognized the girl as Midnight. "Hey Midnight. So do you have anything planned?" Kaito asked as he moved his eyes away from her just in case she still might be freaked out about his crimson eyes like everybody else used to be.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
OOC: Umm, it's okay...after all I am always a pain in the neck! :)

IC: "Hey Midnight. So do you have anything planned?"

She smirked as she heard this question she didn't mind his eye color being the way they were, she thought they were nice on him. "No, and don't worry about your eyes and them bothering me. I like them to tell you the truth, I mean how strange can that be? Not many..." She broke off there, after all not many people named their kids Midnight. They all knew this was true, she looked at him with her icy-green eyes.

She waited for a reply she then lifted her head up a little and murmured, "Do you have anything planned Kaito?" Waiting for his reply on that she was hoping that he might have something planned, 'cause really she didn't have a clue on what she should do today. But there was one thing she was keeping hidden from the others, that she was sick and tierd of the scene she wanted out! "How am I suppose to get off of the island along with anyone else that wants to get off?" She thought.

Aceflyheight

Kaito blushed a little. "Yeah, I guess that's true. At least it does make me easy to notice in a crowd." Kaito said as he smiled a little to himself, glad that at least one person likes his eyes. Kaito then raised his eyes up to look at Midnight's icy-green eyes and heard her ask him a question. 'Wow...I can't believe that I never noticed those eyes of hers before. They're beautiful.' Kaito thought as he tried to push the thoughts away. "Uh well..." Kaito said as he tried to think of something as he looked out at the ocean and got a crazy idea. "I was thinking, why don't we try to get off this island. There's got to be something out there beyond these islands....." Kaito said as he suddenly shut up, realizing how stupid the idea was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back