• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alot has happened in 15 years, huh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Pffft, you are so serious. What I said wasn't meant to be taken as fact.

And what I said wasn't meant to be taken as serious. =]

I was just correcting you was all. But you should read the theory of relativity. It's quite brilliant.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
And what I said wasn't meant to be taken as serious. =]

I was just correcting you was all. But you should read the theory of relativity. It's quite brilliant.
Maybe later I'm not in the mood for a headache of confusion when it tells me something like all you know is a lie!

slmcknett

Okay. About a year ago, I made a timeline, just knowing that one day I would have to use it. And finally that day has come!! I feel so happy. Anyway, here ya go. I couldn't upload it in one part, so it's in two.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Audo

Aww shucks. Looks like there is no point in me making one, xD.

DarkRoxasNobody

Um, I was wondering... Do they save the worlds all in one day? Because in different worlds, the time setting changes. (Halloween Town=October, Twilight Town=Summer sort of) So like, how long is the journeys anyway?

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Okay. About a year ago, I made a timeline, just knowing that one day I would have to use it. And finally that day has come!! I feel so happy. Anyway, here ya go. I couldn't upload it in one part, so it's in two.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ok if u manage that u will officially be the KH God
that would be sick
cant wait

Tada, it already happened.

Kiwise

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That is amazing. =0 You, good sir or madam, win the internet.

One question: How do you know specifically when Marluxia and Larxene joined? Am I missing something?

The 14th Order

Seriously, dude. It's just a game. Why are you so concerned?

This one thought made me forget about KH and this website for about a year.
but in reality, if we are a part of the khinsider community, we take the game seriously. :31:

@ that neat ol timeline.
Gosh, that sure is something. School project? There better be a good excuse, because your lucky you obtained one of the only chances to use it.

Good effort though, as said minor inconsistencies... Too lazy to point them out, but I assume you know them already.:35:

DJFirewolf

I have assimilated a list of events and facts into a detailed timeline of the entire series in the best chronological order possible. Because of the sheer amount of events and characters that are in play, it is currently incomplete and may need some more organization. So far it contains as much of BBS as I could include (chronology disputed obviously) and any events leading up to the world restoration event. It helps keep things in order more than I had expected.

Here's the link if anyone's interested: Detailed Timeline of Events - KHWiki

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
There is some inconsistency and errors in that one though.

You or some one of equal calibur should make a fully accurate one (by that I mean just as much as we know so far) and make it a sticky

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There is some inconsistency and errors in that one though.

You or some one of equal calibur should make a fully accurate one (by that I mean just as much as we know so far) and make it a sticky

I don't know about sticky, but if you saw the errors, then there is a point to you making one, Kris :p

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I don't know about sticky, but if you saw the errors, then there is a point to you making one, Kris :p

Its an ever relevant resource and I for one would hate if it disappeared due to lack of posts

A

Audo

I guess that's true. Though, I'm not even sure how I would go about making/formatting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back