• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All the X-guys are coming back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I know there's like a ton of these discussions, but I just want something to be cleared up. So are all of the bad guys coming back in one person or in various? Or just as an illusion?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
X-guys meaning...all of the guys from X-Men and X-Factor (the comic; not the talent show)? Because that is the first thing my mind lands on.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
X-guys meaning...all of the guys from X-Men and X-Factor (the comic; not the talent show)? Because that is the first thing my mind lands on.

Loool. "X-Guys".

Yeah, we'll probably get the "Xehanort-army" featuring Vanitas as the Joker, Braig as the Troll and Isa as the Brute *ggg*

---

In a serious tone though: We don't know yet if we will also have to deal with the multiple Xehanort's in the Realm of Light or if they are just in the Realm of Sleep.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Loool. "X-Guys".

Yeah, we'll probably get the "Xehanort-army" featuring Eraqus as the Joker, Braig as the Troll and Isa as the Brute *ggg*

fixed

In a serious tone though: We don't know yet if we will also have to deal with the multiple Xehanort's in the Realm of Light or if they are just in the Realm of Sleep.

True, I think this game will mindbonk us all. Mark my words

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
It's Grand Army of the Xeha-public, because KH is totally Star Wars.

MX is Darth Sidious, and he's going to "execute Order 66" on Sora and Riku. Hurrrrr

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xehy is my bby so if there is an army of him, huzzah!

I'd also like all of the X-guys, but I prefer the Young Avengers because I have a major comic crush on Wiccan.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I don't know how i'd feel about them doing that, yes it may make it more epic, but it could also muck it up. (having marvel in there now)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To be serious, like Sephiroth said, we have no idea if we'll have to deal with the Xehanort's outside of the Realm of Darkness. Whatever happens, you can be sure there will at least be one of him in the Realm of Light once the game is over.

On Vanitas who appear with the young Xehanort-looking guy, we don't know what his status is and why we are seeing him so nothing can really be answered on that. There are numerous theories about on the subject, though.

On the Org XIII appearing again (but not in the same body as Xehanort haha), we know the apprentices have returned as Somebodies (though not all in the same place for reasons that will be explained in the game), and Lea as well. We don't know who else will return as a Somebody, though.

On X-Guys: Quicksilver for KH3 (only because I can't get Speedy or Wiccan so the next best thing is their "Uncle" rofl)

Awards
xguys2.gif

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
SO MUCH WIN! As a Marvel fanboy, I am proud to have lived through this day. You know, for some strange reason, I keep thinking of Disney characters as Marvel heroes. Imagine, Goofy with his lanky limbs and goofiness as Spider-Man, Donald with his uncontrollable anger as The Incredible Hulk, and Mickey with his crazy athletics and Keyblade skills as Wolverine! I would love to see the day... But I still don't want Marvel worlds. Disney and Marvel are already two complete different genres with unique characters and it isn't like how Pixar wa bough, this is literally a whole new universe comparable to the Disney franchise.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I bet that's the secret ending of DDD, MINDBONK!

On-topic: I actually think Vanitas will be in someones heart, just like Ventus is inside Sora's heart. Him being in Xehanort's heart would actually mean problems, Ventus is in Sora's heart, Vanitas would be inside Xehanort's heart -> Ventus vs. Vanitas and you know what that means.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Wow... lol I say X-guys and you guys think Marvel? Not my intial intention, but alright. xD

We shall now call them X-Men!

On topic though, as one the post said:

Yup, all the members the X-Men will return + the guy who looks like the main character

I think that too.

True, I think this game will mindbonk us all. Mark my words

Def, that'll happen. There will be this little twist that will make us go, OMFG! NO WAYZ! That'll both piss us off and also want to get the next game. Kinda like Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back