• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► All my friends and fans...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will Kairi be with?

• Choose Sora here

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Choose Riku here

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
As I've told many of you before, I'm leaving KHI. After I finish my fanfic, I will never return. This involves my fanfic though. To many of you who bothered to read it, you know about the struggle between Sora, and Riku over Kairi. It got so intense she killed herself. Well the time has come for me to finish and I leave it to my fans. Who do you want Kairi with? I have typed two ending just in case. Which ever one recieves the most votes, is the ending I post. So tell me... WHO...DOES...KAIRI...WANT...TO...BE ...WITH?! [DUN-DUN-DUUUUUNNN]

I shall say no more.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Atnihs:Sora and Kairi belong together!
Shinta:Oh stop it I know they belong together but just once I wanna see Riku get the girl in the end.
Atnihs:SORA!
Shinta:RIKU!
Atnihs:CHAOS MODE!
Shinta:RIK-wait what?
This scene has been censored for too much blood and gore(whatever that means)violence.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think we know the answer to this. But this is like a love triangle. Riku likes Kairi, Kairi likes Sora and Sora likes Kairi, but won't admit it. Sora and Kairi forever ... they deserve it. Sora is the Keyblade master and Kairi is a princess of heart. As for Riku, I think he said he was going to fade away after seeing his friends one last time ...

Box_ghost

Thelonepickle said:
Woulda been cool to see a RikuXKairi fic. Meh. I'll go find one on fanfiction.net

That's what Trials of Love is. I think it's supposed to be one.

I am the box ghost....BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back