• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alice in Wonderland + Beauty and the Beast in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Well since BBS is using all of the Princess of Heart worlds then I assume Wonderland, and Beauty and the beast world would be included to, right? I mean for Wonderland, Alice might be 3-5 (same age as Kiari) years old. Plus there's ALOT left in Wonderland that Nomura didn't use in kh1. As for Beauty and the Beast, Belle might be 15-20 years old so I think its a no brainer. What do you guys think? Personelly I reallllllly want Wonderland to return in BBS because that's one of worlds I enjoyed most. As for Beauty and the Beast theres ALOT left that Nomura could use....

Hybrid~Fusion

Na frente de um PC brasileiro, e sabendo que ningu
Website
www.khbr.tk
Well since BBS is using all of the Princess of Heart worlds then I assume Wonderland, and Beauty and the beast world would be included to, right? I mean for Wonderland, Alice might be 3-5 (same age as Kiari) years old. Plus there's ALOT left in Wonderland that Nomura didn't use in kh1. As for Beauty and the Beast, Belle might be 15-20 years old so I think its a no brainer. What do you guys think? Personelly I reallllllly want Wonderland to return in BBS because that's one of worlds I enjoyed most. As for Beauty and the Beast theres ALOT left that Nomura could use....

Well, Beast's Calstle could make a welcome return to KH, but it could "break" the storyline, because of two things.
First: The introduction of the story ( the original) could show us belle's father, that was never mentioned, and we (probably) could not help Beast with the rose and etc.
Second: What would be the sense of inserting beast's castle on BBS besides Belle is a POH?

D

Dexter

Second: What would be the sense of inserting beast's castle on BBS besides Belle is a POH

That's the ONE and ONLY reason that Beauty and the Beast, and Alice in Wonderland are returning to BBS. Because Princess of Hearts. Nomura will proabley make up his own story, and what not...//

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It's possible,
I think it will probably show us the bit with Belle going to the castle ect, being captured by the beast, I know it didn't take ten years for them to fall in love as such but it's possible to stretch the story line a bit...

Roxez

speculation time.

have you notice in 358, roxas is visiting wonderland as well. as said that, will he also visit Beast castle and all 6 PoH world? (excluding Kairi.)

D

Dexter

speculation time.

have you notice in 358, roxas is visiting wonderland as well. as said that, will he also visit Beast castle and all 6 PoH world? (excluding Kairi.)

Well just because in 358/2 days you are in Wonderland dosn't mean you'll visit all the Princess of Hearts worlds. That's like saying ohhhhh Sleeping Beauty is in BBS that MUST mean that all of the princess of hearts worlds will appear!

Roxez

im just saying, maybe all world that Ven has visited maybe be visited again by roxas.... but as i said, its a speculation anyway.

D

Dexter

Maybe. Since princesses of heart play important role...

..................and the fact that 5/7 Princess of Hearts world have been confirmed for BBS.....//

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Well, yeah, I just don't know how they are gonna work with the storyline in Beauty and the Beast...that will be a bit strange....perhaps we will get to meet the Beast as a prick of a Prince, and see Belle in her hometown...or not...
And Alice will be really young in BBS...eh, that's the developers job, not mine. Let them figure it out.

D

Dexter

- Agrabah
- Cinderella's world
- Sleeping Beauty's world
- Hollow Bastion
- and another is....?

Snow White...................................//

D

Dexter

Well, yeah, I just don't know how they are gonna work with the storyline in Beauty and the Beast...that will be a bit strange....perhaps we will get to meet the Beast as a prick of a Prince, and see Belle in her hometown...or not...

Well I bet Nomura will make his own story-line because realistically there's nothing he can do that relates with the movie. Either way personelly I can't think of any story-line that could work....

And Alice will be really young in BBS

They don't neccarliey have to use Alice. I mean heck in kh1 Alice spent less than 3 minutes in Wonderland. So again Alice could make a small appearance...//

Blink Me

i don't really see how beauty and the beast would work since they hadn't met 10 years earlier. But since agrabah is there, it wouldn't surprise me that they'd be lazy and throw those 2 worlds in again.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
And also, all the worlds mite not be in it, cos dont forget iin KH1, Cinderella n Aurora's worlds werent in it

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I bet Nomura will make his own story-line because realistically there's nothing he can do that relates with the movie. Either way personelly I can't think of any story-line that could work....

You know that Nomura can't do that right? He'd have to get permission from Disney to create a new story to fit along with BBS. And he wouldn't be the one to do it i'd wager. Disney would.

They don't neccarliey have to use Alice. I mean heck in kh1 Alice spent less than 3 minutes in Wonderland. So again Alice could make a small appearance...//

Alice would be the whole reason they'd be going there. <.<; So if they're going to Wonderland without Alice, what would be the point. Alice would be around 3 at the time, and this is obviously long before she fell down the rabbit hole into Wonderland, so it makes no sense that you would go there in BBS without seeing Alice. And if they went there without going to Wonderland to see Alice, they'd be walking around like. London or wherever she lives. Just doesn't fit.

D

Dexter

i don't really see how beauty and the beast would work since they hadn't met 10 years earlier. But since agrabah is there, it wouldn't surprise me that they'd be lazy and throw those 2 worlds in again.

Well that's what Nomura gets paid for is to find out how everything fits in. Besides there not being lazy there adding ALL of the Princess of Hearts worlds for a reason.....

And also, all the worlds mite not be in it, cos dont forget iin KH1, Cinderella n Aurora's worlds werent in it

And the fact in kh1 only 3/7 Princess of Hearts worlds were there.....

ou know that Nomura can't do that right? He'd have to get permission from Disney to create a new story to fit along with BBS. And he wouldn't be the one to do it i'd wager. Disney would

I think Disney knows fairwell that kingdom hearts is a huge cash cow, and only succsefull game for them. So I bet Disney will allow Nomura to do whatever he wants. Anyway in kh1 not all of the Disney World followed the exact story from the movies...

Alice would be the whole reason they'd be going there. <.<; So if they're going to Wonderland without Alice, what would be the point

Well we don't even know why VAT is going to any of the Princess of Hearts worlds....//

Alice would be around 3 at the time, and this is obviously long before she fell down the rabbit hole into Wonderland
Well who says that time flows the same time as the human world? So I'm saying 10 years in our world might just 1 year in Wonderland....

so it makes no sense that you would go there in BBS without seeing Alice

Like I said earlier we don't even know WHY there going to any of the POH worlds......

And if they went there without going to Wonderland to see Alice, they'd be walking around like.

There's alot in the story they could do without Alice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back