• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Airbender?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Ok, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to do an Avatar RP. I thought about this when I remembered The Last Airbender was coming out. I personally think it'll be cool, but that's besides the point. My point is, I have a feeling we're going to get bumfucked with avatar RP's as soon as the movie comes out, and I just wanna give it a crack before that happens. Anyone want to? .-.

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
Or have both? :D
make it like the fire princess wants revenge and has made a group to try and kill the airbender? blahaha. im not good with ideas. hahah i never really was ever since i was a kid, good times. Well anywhoo! sorry i rant and rant alot. :/ haha

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Interesting idea, but stray away from anything Canon of the series. Too many opportunities for people to jump out and grab Aang or Zuko, alternate universe it, that seems more idealistic than canon ^^.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
If you can make it work sure. It is sort of difficult though seeing how earth benders would have the advantage with metal bending and all. ^^

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
If you can make it work sure. It is sort of difficult though seeing how earth benders would have the advantage with metal bending and all. ^^

Well that's true. But only advanced users can metal bend, so I'd probably have it to where no one but maybe two people had mastered their form (Metal bending, blood bending, lightning)

And if I modernized it there would obviously be air benders. I'm thinking that I'd do this canon, but thousands of years in the future (ex; flying cars, tall ass buildings.) So that means Aang would have existed, but NO ONE would be related to him, to keep it original. Or not canon and continue the whole fire benders overpowering everyone, except futuristic.

I don't know. A lot of stuff is floating around. Keep coming with the ideas guys. It all helps. thebatman

Death

Your #1 Bruh
We made a AirBender RP a while ago. Lots of people join but the Creator just was too busy to make the actuall RP

I'm in though.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Hah! ^^

Yea, that was me... Sorry guys... Guess I never really got around to re-making it. Eh. I'll let Relliks Ban make it. ^^

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Yearo.

How about he remakes the RP we already had. Then we just repost our temps and stuff. Unless your making a totally different one Reliks. But ours isn't Canon based. And If you want you can be the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back