• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by CLOUD!!
hopefully there will be a secret boss

--- There is a hidden boss this time too!?
Nomura: Yes there is. We wanted to make it even stronger than Lingering Sentiment. But, you can only defeat it by having a certain set of Deck Commands. You’ll have to wait until you see it. You could also say that if you don’t think about your attacks [or it’s attacks?] you won’t be able to win.

I can only imagine how frustrated I will get with this hidden boss...

SORA619

Awards
Another reason the boss will be harder is that we will be playing the game on a little screen and the new system is kinda hard

Awards
Neither are in BbS. Just Zack. XD

Don't forget Moogles!! :)

Probably the only things left to do after finishing the BBS story are just to fight the new secret boss, play in the Mirage Arena, and try to fulfill the requirements of getting the secret ending if you're playing on standard mode.

noheartx

what is mirage arena and im pretty sure nomura confirmed a secret boss but no name was mentioned i kinda hope its either a mystery kh char or sora because they would both be interesting

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
secret boss is xehanort O_O
nyahahahahaha nah its sora (from the future/kh3)

Hahahah. Even though that's less likely than KH2 FM+ Sora, that would follow the whole thing as to the Secret Bosses being in the next console game (or game that is on par with the case of BbS).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by noheartx
what is mirage arena and im pretty sure nomura confirmed a secret boss but no name was mentioned i kinda hope its either a mystery kh char or sora because they would both be interesting

Mirage Arena is a special world exclusively for multiplayer.

Yes, Nomura confirmed a secret boss even more difficult than the Lingering Sentiment. It doesn't have a lot of health, but it throws attack after attack.

Mystery KH character probably. Why you would want to beat up Sora, I'll never know. The kid's 4 years old.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Ven-Dono
Did he say that a Secret Boss was in Mirage Arena? Or is this imagination?

Well, Mirage Arena, like I said, is exclusively for multiplayer. It really wouldn't be a boss more difficult than Lingering Sentiment if you could team up with a bunch of other people to take it down :p Oh wait, I avoided the question, didn't I? Anyway, no, he didn't say where the secret boss is.

I'm assuming that the pattern will continue as with in KH1 and KH2 and that the hidden boss will be in one of the more important worlds, like how Xemnas is in Hollow Bastion, and the Lingering Sentiment is in Sunset Horizons, at least I think that's what the place is called.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Mirage Arena is a special world exclusively for multiplayer.

Yes, Nomura confirmed a secret boss even more difficult than the Lingering Sentiment. It doesn't have a lot of health, but it throws attack after attack.

Mystery KH character probably. Why you would want to beat up Sora, I'll never know. The kid's 4 years old.

It's called being on the opposite side of the Lingering Sentiment battle or inverse Lingering Sentiment battle. If Sora is indeed a hidden boss, it will more than likely be something like this. Either Terra goes into the future temporarily or Sora appears from the door/ portal (I forgot) from Disney Castle. However, unlike the FM+ battle, you're playing as Terra. Sora would probably either be his FM+ form (with the Limit Drive) or KH1 form, so he could use attacks like Ars Arcnum and Ragnarok. They did say the boss won't have all too much HP, right?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yeah, Nomura talked about it in the interview. He said that the boss wouldn't have a lot of HP, but it sure would have a very, very powerful punch.

invasian94

Nomura stated that the secret ending will have an exclusive new character that will only show in that movie so I think whoever he/she is will be the boss. I could see sora as the boss also but Nomura stated this boss is more power then he is health, and I don't see Sora being that powerful boss as i do seeing him strong with a lot of HP

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Nomura stated that the secret ending will have an exclusive new character that will only show in that movie so I think whoever he/she is will be the boss. I could see sora as the boss also but Nomura stated this boss is more power then he is health, and I don't see Sora being that powerful boss as i do seeing him strong with a lot of HP

In the games, he didn't have a lot of HP. Pretty sure it took only a good few hits for him and he was out. That's assuming he's at a level of 50 or so and doesn't heal up.

Axens

Banned
It could be someone we have never seen before. Maybe a survivor of the Keyblade wars? With low HP, I shouldnt be that scared of his/her punch, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back