• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aerith should die...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aerith should die?

• Let her die

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • Keep her alive.

Votes: 57 66.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
What, is KH gonna become south park? "Oh my god you killed Aeirith! YOU B******"

Let her live, it has no signifigance to the plot

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
Well, if Nomura wanted more indepth like blending the Final Fantasy with KH, he would've not let Aerith show up at all. Why? Some of you are saying that it could be the Final Fantasy prequel before their debut in the Final Fantasy universe. Which would be completely impossible. They would have known each other in the Final Fantasy saga if they had connections to Kingdom Hearts. In other words, Cloud grew up with Aerith and the rest of AVALANCHE, in Kingdom Hearts but supposedly knew nothing about them until he met them again in FF7? Did he lose his memory of the Kingdom Hearts saga that he would go, 'Hey, I'm Cloud. This is the first time I've met you.' to Aerith in FF7, even if they grew up together in KH? It doesn't make any sense. Either way, in the KH universe, they grew up together, so Aerith is still alive or whatever.

Maybe, to stay true to the story, she should have died and the KH theme would have been set to after the Final Fantasy Trilogy where things aren't so complicated anymore. (Plus, they have their Advent Children costumes, so that should show that it's in the future after Aerith died instead of the past.)

In other words, like what Nomura-san said, they are 'guests' which, in fact bear no reality to their home games of Final Fantasy, an AU. An Alternative Universe where nothing makes sense and whatever they do is controlled by Nomura because he rules them all! So, it's best to ignore trying to combine Final Fantasy with KH because it'll just give you a splitting headache and a trip to the asylum.

Happy Trails.

sora_barzahd

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Wouldn't be as emotional as her FF7 death. Even though I didn't care much for her.
Emotional? Wow, all Cloud said was that he was angry. No one cried, and Tifa was secretly saying "Ha B!#$%, I have Cloud to myself now!"

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Anger is emotion, dear. And tell me, why do you think he was so angry when she died? ;)

Anyway, I say don't kill her off. KH is more like an alternate story for the FF characters, no reason for her to die again.

KL said:
They SHOULD kill Tifa and Yuffie. Then KH series will be complete <3

<3 KL.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I dont think she die. She died in ff7 which was about her sometimes, she shouldnt die in a game where she has no major purpose like in ff7.
I know this is off the supject but I heard that thier remaking ff7 for the PS3.

onyxrhapsody87

No one has really came up with a good reason as to why she should die...
Aerith along with most of the other FF are just there for show... A cameo appearance if you will... She's not important enough to be killed for dramatic reasons... Sephiroth actually wouldn't have any reason as to kill her as he did in FF VII... And finally, it would be too anti climatic... She's been killed before... Most FF fans have seen it... To be killed again wouldn't have nearly as big of an effect on the audience... It's probably not going to happen... and if it does, it'll be a bit random and distracting from KH's story...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>>; KH universe is different than FF universe. She never died and will never die. >>'

And she's wearing her clothes from Before Crisis. Her AC clothes r the same clothes she had in FF7

Gollum007

Finally,a good Poll O.O

Let her die,I don't like allways the nice Disney-feeling,it should be more dark,like FF VII:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back