• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aerith should die...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aerith should die?

• Let her die

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • Keep her alive.

Votes: 57 66.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

violent_anger said:
of corse not, in order for her to die, seph wuld have to be someone unbelivebly powerful...well its hard to explain, but sora has alreay beat seph too many times fro seph to have a chance to kill aeris
He could make it a hit and run <_<

Xell

Wait, wut?
She should die, I mean cmon.. It was so emotional her dieing in FF7.. And yet she's alive in KH?! Forget that.. That just defeats the whole purpose..

helios

Bronze Member
squall leonheart said:
And failed...
LMFAO Squall and yes it was emotional slightly funny how she was offed by Sephy but without her prayer none of the people in FF7 would exsist look at it that way meteor would have eradicated them from the FF universe.

文偉立

newb programmer
I state from my original post, what motivates the rivalry in Cloud and Sephiroth? Aerith's death.

As in FFVII, though Cloud was in search of Sephiroth, just for purposes of stopping his maniacal plans, the rivalry was claimed and sparked through Cloud's major loss: Aerith.

文偉立

newb programmer
Dawning Twilight said:
however Cloud stated he was looking for something and in the final mix it's revealed that he was looking for Sephiroth not Aerith so he already had intentions for attacking and trying to kill Sephiroth you see no need for Aerith to die then.

Must ir remain so enigmatic? Can we not be given the truth? Of course, Cloud rivals Sephiroth as normally would but "why"? Why is it this menace poses a threat? "You are my darkness" isn't really the logic I feel is strong enough to uphold a rivalry.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
It wouldn't really matter if she died or not. Like I said in my last post, they're in some sort of alternative universe where the laws of their Final Fantasy predecessors (sp?) don't apply. Nomura can kill her, maim her, hurt her, or even make Sephiroth wear a bright pink tutu. It wouldn't matter because the story only focuses on Kingdom Hearts and Sora.

And what's with you guys dissing Tifa? Give her a break, man! She has to compete with a practically invincible saint for crying out loud! And for a guy whose hair practically looks like he slept with Chocobos! She's the underdog, baby! How about a little more respect for the martial artist?! If nobody'll defend her, I would!

Sanctuary Keeper

And what's with you guys dissing Tifa? Give her a break, man! She has to compete with a practically invincible saint for crying out loud! And for a guy whose hair practically looks like he slept with Chocobos! She's the underdog, baby! How about a little more respect for the martial artist
No

i really don't think she should die. i like to see KH2 as an alternative to FFVII, with her alive.
Yeah......well I suppose Nomura totally went against what he said when he stated he didn't want KH to be another FF game :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back