• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aerith should die...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aerith should die?

• Let her die

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • Keep her alive.

Votes: 57 66.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
Elyric- Oh, yea now I see it. Sry, my comps pretty slow tonight...tell the creator that their rushed work is still good. I suck at banners, mainly because I don't have the right tools to make one. Do you know a good software so I can make one? Much appreciated.

Back on track then, it's a bit too wide to speculate that Aerith is his light. It could be his identity, like in FF7 where he lost his memories. And obviously, Sephy's his darkness. I always thought that Cloud was looking for his light through Sephiroth, because he said he was lost in the darkness in KH1, but Sephy's in the way to finding it, (cause he's his darkness) and wants to defeat him to finally find what he's looking for. But then again, I just live under a leaf...><

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Iridaceae said:
well, he told sora he was looking for his "light"...and sephy's not really his light, is he?

No Sephy is his Darkness.

Aerith is his light. Look at the ending, they were reunited at Hallow Bastion nonetheless, where his light lies.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Vincent666 said:
Elyric- Oh, yea now I see it. Sry, my comps pretty slow tonight...tell the creator that their rushed work is still good. I suck at banners, mainly because I don't have the right tools to make one. Do you know a good software so I can make one? Much appreciated.

Back on track then, it's a bit too wide to speculate that Aerith is his light. It could be his identity, like in FF7 where he lost his memories. And obviously, Sephy's his darkness. I always thought that Cloud was looking for his light through Sephiroth, because he said he was lost in the darkness in KH1, but Sephy's in the way to finding it, (cause he's his darkness) and wants to defeat him to finally find what he's looking for. But then again, I just live under a leaf...><

Actaully it took him 2 days to make it, thats not rushed. Photoshop? Adobe? IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back