• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advent Children's Rerelease

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toilet93

Why do u think a re-release is dumb and retarded ?
Come on , if u ever played the game ?
If u do , u shouldn't have that point of yours
It's the best game with the best storyline out there , ya know ?
Start with the Crisis core , then Final Fantasy 7 , then this movie
It comes in a sequence
If u just watched this movie solely , sorry to say but u just suck since u don't know what's going on if u just watch the last part
Which is pretty stupid urself
Advice to you , play crisis core then FF7 then watch that movie
You will come to find another point of view

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
It comes in a sequence
If u just watched this movie solely , sorry to say but u just suck since u don't know what's going on if u just watch the last part

Okay,

1) It's not a bad idea. If I thought it was I wouldn't have made this thread. I don't like the movie but. to say this won't real in tons of cash would be a lie.

2) Yeah, I have. The PS1 game, DoC, CC, and I still think this movie is shit. My playing the game only increases the hate of this movie. It's plot was bad, the script was bad, Sequencing was bad, and it held to many open holes in the plot unless you read the novels and even then alot of things didn't make sense.

3) You've completely missed the point of this thread. :V

4) No I won't. This movie sucked and the more I play the game the more I hate this movie. :L

5) Use proper grammar an punctuation.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
It comes in a sequence
The movie was decent, but this isn't the game. I thought it could of used a lot more, but decent for FF movie I guess. Really if they wanted to do a movie for FF I think they should bring together the greats of the FF and figure out a good plotline and everything. Since I never see that happening then oh well. A rerelease is plain stupid though. The movie is already out in stores so why would I waste my money to go out and buy another copy? Plain stupid.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Pretty 8D I <3 Denzel.... Er... thanks Cho :3

Toilet93

Okay,

1) It's not a bad idea. If I thought it was I wouldn't have made this thread. I don't like the movie but. to say this won't real in tons of cash would be a lie.

2) Yeah, I have. The PS1 game, DoC, CC, and I still think this movie is shit. My playing the game only increases the hate of this movie. It's plot was bad, the script was bad, Sequencing was bad, and it held to many open holes in the plot unless you read the novels and even then alot of things didn't make sense.

3) You've completely missed the point of this thread. :V

4) No I won't. This movie sucked and the more I play the game the more I hate this movie. :L

5) Use proper grammar an punctuation.

Surprisingly o.o
Well , since everyone have their own points of view
I guess the same goes for you then
But the main reason for this FF 7 chain of franchise to be famous is because of it's storyline
It's been rated 4.9/5 or 5/5 stars for it's storyline and plot

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Surprisingly o.o
Well , since everyone have their own points of view
I guess the same goes for you then
But the main reason for this FF 7 chain of franchise to be famous is because of it's storyline
It's been rated 4.9/5 or 5/5 stars for it's storyline and plot
Don't get sarcastic, I don't find any reason for you to do so.

My opinion yeah, and as such my opinion is that it sucked.

The game was good, this movie is not.

By who? Anyone that rated this a 4.9/5 for plot is an idiot. The plot was bad, the only thing it could have gotten that score for was the graphics unless it was a fan poll.

Again, you have missed the point of this thread. I'm not here to debate with you on why I think the movie sucked, I already did that with someone on another thread. I put these up because they were pretty, I found them, I knew someone would appreciate them even if I did not. This has nothing to do with my opinion of why it sucked or even yours for that matter.

Toilet93

Don't get sarcastic, I don't find any reason for you to do so.

My opinion yeah, and as such my opinion is that it sucked.

The game was good, this movie is not.

By who? Anyone that rated this a 4.9/5 for plot is an idiot. The plot was bad, the only thing it could have gotten that score for was the graphics unless it was a fan poll.

Again, you have missed the point of this thread. I'm not here to debate with you on why I think the movie sucked, I already did that with someone on another thread. I put these up because they were pretty, I found them, I knew someone would appreciate them even if I did not. This has nothing to do with my opinion of why it sucked or even yours for that matter.

Err , i guess u missed my point
I'm saying the game's storyline
Or , my bad for not saying it properly

the movie's not that good but still , it's worth watching because of the graphics
also , it's recommended for FF fans
And also , i do appreciate those pictures , so thanks for the pics anw

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Err , i guess u missed my point
I'm saying the game's storyline
Or , my bad for not saying it properly

the movie's not that good but still , it's worth watching because of the graphics
also , it's recommended for FF fans
And also , i do appreciate those pictures , so thanks for the pics anw
I think you should try spelling correctly and maybe people could understand you better.

Storyline = Plot

Nah, I didn't and I personally wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

It's cool and don't worry about it. At least it's pretty.

Toilet93

Ok , storyline is equal to plot and that's why i used the word 'and' u know ?
Obviously that explains the same rating for just 'plot' or 'storyline'

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
It's weird u know ?
FYI , storyline is not plot
Storyline is like 'how a story goes' and that's storyline
A plot is the overall including storyline , gameplay , graphics and stuffs which involves planning
As u can see , there's a big difference between plot and storyline
Listen, okay. I don't like the movie, I don't understand half of what your trying to say, and I'd appreciate if you not argue about this, as I've already said I don't care either way. I've done this before and I'd much rather avoid doing it again with someone else. It took far to long.

Enjoy the pictures and leave it.

FalchionOni

Never seen the newer one, but the old one was fine... Everythign was decelt length, and making it longer? Yipes...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't understand SE's obsession with rereleasing things with only a few added bonuses.
Oh, wait. I do.

Money.

A plot is the overall including storyline , gameplay , graphics and stuffs which involves planning
Oh, no. You're very wrong.

Dictionary said:
In fiction, a plot is all the events in a story particularly rendered towards the achievement of some particular artistic or emotional effect. In other words, it's what mostly happened in the story. The storyline. Such as the mood, characters, setting, and conflicts occurring in a story.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Never seen the newer one, but the old one was fine... Everythign was decelt length, and making it longer? Yipes...

Uuuh, no.

This hasn't been released yet.

I don't understand SE's obsession with rereleasing things with only a few added bonuses.
Oh, wait. I do.

Money.

Oh, no. You're very wrong.

This is why I love you. <3

Short simple and to the point. :3

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
A Remake of this movie or whatever its called is really stupid.

I enjoyed the movie when it came out back in like 2005 but a remake with what 5 extra scenes or something.

Yeah okay S-E Suck it. Your not getting any more of my money for a very long time.

I'll just watch these extended scenes on Youtube.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I say if you already have the dvd and plan on buying it then you might as well show up with your pants down and bend over so SE can screw you where it hurts.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
A Remake of this movie or whatever its called is really stupid.

I enjoyed the movie when it came out back in like 2005 but a remake with what 5 extra scenes or something.

Yeah okay S-E Suck it. Your not getting any more of my money for a very long time.

I'll just watch these extended scenes on Youtube.

I say if you already have the dvd and plan on buying it then you might as well show up with your pants down and bend over so SE can screw you where it hurts.

Hahaha *reps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back