• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advent Children's Rerelease

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So, is this for the BluRay PS3 bundle?

Anyway, that's gay man. I'm not so into FFVII and I was real reluctant to pay for the DVD back when it came out. Regardless, I did. Now S-E wants to bring this one out? No way I'm going to buy this one but now the DVD I have feels incomplete. -.- This along with a load of other stuff, it might give me some joy, but S-E is really starting to piss me off more than anything now.

Really.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
So, is this for the BluRay PS3 bundle?

Anyway, that's gay man. I'm not so into FFVII and I was real reluctant to pay for the DVD back when it came out. Regardless, I did. Now S-E wants to bring this one out? No way I'm going to buy this one but now the DVD I have feels incomplete. -.- This along with a load of other stuff, it might give me some joy, but S-E is really starting to piss me off more than anything now.

Really.

Amen to that. Bastards,we shell out cash once, only to do it again for the same product with updated features? Bullshit, I say. I'm just going to rip the whole thing off of Youtube in piecees and compile them on WMM because that's the smart thing to do and there's no way in hell I'm paying for this crap again. :L

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's called milking the cash cow that is Final Fantasy VII, and as much as it might no be the best for our wallets, I'm hoping it goes on for longer, whilst not draining that arm of the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back