• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lina512

Me: umm guys this has absolutely nothing to do with the subject but i think there a connection to soras new and old threads.
Joseph:how is that?
Me: ok first of all lets think of soras old othes it was a mix of Yellow,BLue,Red,And Black now each of these new drive forms is one of the first three colors mentioned and black is his main what could this mean you decide.what about u kk
Joseph:you had a rational train of though im in awe.
Will: this distration has been paid for by veiwers like you.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
*grumbles*Stupid Pirates.....>_> I ONLY DID THIS WORLD TO GET EVERYONE DRUNK!! GRR! RAWR! >_<

*ahem*

I congratulate the people who still actually read this. o.o;;

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~

I sat in the same cell as Orly-er...Will. Usually this would mean a great festival of glomp, but I was too thoroughly pished and confuzzled for that. Stupid Order....stupid....Unknowns....and..their little "I can open KH" theroy.....>_> THEY SHALL ALL DIIIIIE!!! HORRIBLE, GRUESOME DEATHS! The pirates finally entered the hold, throwing the keys at the....messed-up....eye....pirate...dude...and his partner-person-majiger.

"Bring them."

~Meanwhile, on the island~

"But, why is the rum gone?!"

~Back to me! ^-^~
I was mentally sobbing in a dark corner for Will; THE STUPID PIRATES WANTED TO KILL HIM! WHY DO THEY ALWAYS WANNA KILL ORLY?! HE EVEN DIED IN BLACK HAWK DOWN! HE APPRENTLY FELL OUTTA THE HELICOPTOR!! HOW CAN YOU FALL OUT OF A HELICOPTOR?! DO THEY ALL JUST DESPISE ORLY, OR SOMETHING?! WHILE I'M ON THIS SUBJECT, WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE TO KILL LEONARDO DICAPRIO?! I THINK THEY ENJOY KILLING HIM!!! HE DIED IN TITANIC; A SLOW, COLD, AND VERY PAINFUL DEATH! HE ALSO DIED IN THE QUICK AND THE DEAD; HE GOT SHOT!! BY HIS OWN FATHER!! THAT'S JUST MESSED, MAN!!!! DOESN'T LEO READ THE SCRIPTS AND GO:"Aw, I die again?!" HELL, I WOULD!!!!! >_< ON A SIDE-NOTE: THE GUY PLAYING LEO'S FATHER PERSON WAS GENE HACKMAN!! DIE, GENE!!! YOU ARE AN EVIL LEO-KILLING, MUFFIN-STUFFING, PENGUIN-SUCKING, HOMEWRECKER!!!!!!

*cough*

Please excuse my pointless rant about teh bishies. Back to teh pirateness. So, the pirates took me(I dunno why they hafta take meh. They want me to suffer when they slit Will's throat. >_>) and Will back to the cavern where this whole mess started. I said it before, I'll repeat it now: IF THEY HAD LISTENED TO THE WARNINGS, AND NOT TAKEN THE TREASURE, THEY WOULD NOT BE IN THIS SITUATION!!! BUT, NUUUUUU!! THEY HAD TO BE STUPID, AND GREEDY, AND SO THEY TOOK THE ACCURSED TREASURE! BEWARE TEH RUN-ON SENTENCEDNESS!!!!!!!!! >_<

*ahem*

So, the pirates chanted, wooted, and rioteded, waiting for Barbossa to end his pointless speech about blood so he'd slit Will's throat. This chappy is strangely morbid. Anyway...as I expected, Jack Sparrow pushed through the pirates, waving at Barbossa, followed by(*takes deep breath*) Sora, Riku, Kaze, Mena, and Sean(Lotta names.....>_<) Sora was slamming into walls, but quickly apoligizing. To the walls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEWARE TEH SHORT, RANTING UPDATEDNESS!!! >=D​

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:....Who's Martha...o_O

Sora: Don't ask....-_-;

Riku: Martha's a tree! ^-^

Kaze:....>_>

me:....A....tree...

Sora: Shuddap! I was drunk!!! >_< At least I wasn't playing hopscotch! RIKU! >_>

Riku: Didja get any splinters?! ^-^

Sora: >_> I hate you.

me: O...kay....I dun even wanna know what happened at that island....-_-;

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I know honestly! Why do the hot ones always die young!? I frekaing cried when Leo died!

Ace Ventura: So tell me Rose,why did you throw the blue heart of the ocean jewl over the side of the titanic?
Rose old a shrively:...We-
Ace Ventura: Did you feel bad at all for letting Leonardo DiCaprio drown while you were safe floating on the big door?
Rose: N-
Ace Ventura: Could you have taken turns!? Or were you just too afraid to freeze your big fat ass off?!

I fell off my chair when I heard that In Bruce Almighty.

Awesomeness in chappiness! Riku, Sean, Sora, and Kaze coming in is like the justice league ^-^ Bum, bum bum bum. BUM BUM! I fellcoutta my chair when Sora apologized to the walls.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Making Sora uber stupid is fun. *mwah~* >=D

*reads Bruce Almighty quote* OMG!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!! I watched Titanic yesterday!!! SO SAD!! I cried my eyes out.....THE DUDE THAT TRIED TO KILL LEO/JACK IS ANSEM'S VOICE ACTOR!!!! O.O.O.O

COINCEDENCE?! I THINK NOT!! DIE, BILLY ZANE!!! *shakes fist*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
OMG! ZE DYING OF BISHIES BY ANSEM WILL NEVER END!!! IM glad billy zane shot himself in that movie! Ye deserve it! One who destroyeth bishies of spremeth hotness...eth. And my dog skip is so sad. I cry many times. Painful painful. And fruits Basket. *huggles Kyo who turns in to cat* DAMMIT ALL!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
CURSES!! DIE, BILLY ZANE!! I CAN'T WAIT TO IMPALE YOU!!! GRR! RAWR!

*cough*

DAMN YOU FRUIT'S BASKET! MAKING HOTT GUYS WE CAN'T GLOMP/HUGGLE WITHOUT THEM TURNING INTO FREAKIN' ANIMALS!!!! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back