• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lina512

Me:eek:h my its its AWSOEME but just one qestion why is the rum gone? lol just kidding.
*joseph walks in*
Joseph:the rum is gon because they drank it stupid.oh and ill take that cookie sugar makes her hyper.
Me:hes right....it does.....nutz

lina512

Me:it actually made alot of sense i get why the order or organiztion or WHATEVER they are being called now wants you i get why there on the island but what i dont get is wasnt elizabeth suposed to be drinking as well or at least preteding to and *crash slam boom*
Joseph:puts up wooden pole you saw nothing now as she got hold of MY COOKIE she was hyper so please excuse her.Now keep it up and ill say this to keep this going just a little longer. Do it again do it again!

lina512

Me:still passed out
Joseph:maybe i hit her a little to hard hmmm.... oh well ill think of that later.
i will introduce my brother will..... will now
Will:what now?
Joseph:yes now!
Will:eek:h sorry
anouncer:What is wrong with lina is she in a coma <Joseph: no>Will will have a significant role laer on in these posts to find out kk must post more story.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I'm jealous, whoever-you-are-with-teh-mad-psp.

UPDATE!

You should get Ketso up in hizzere. "Hizzeere" was invented to annoy KY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back