• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
PH34R MAH UBER BOREDOM!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! >=D

*cough*

Bold=regular thoughts

Italics=Teh randomness of teh DNAngels(Dark[teh one talking to Sora] 'n Krad[the one talking to Riku])

~~~~~R~i~k~u~~~~~

I pulled away from Luxord, pulling Soul Eater out of my jacket. He disapeared, leaving several Nobodies(teh white things; I call 'em Nobodies) for me to fight. Can I help?! NU! >_< I rushed at the closest one, impaling(I like that word...ignore me while I repeat it! Impale....impale....impale....impale....IMPALE!!!! All right, I'm done. ^-^) it with my weapon. I twisted Soul Eater, and the Nobody screeched in pain before dispersing into a white cloud of colorless particles.

"Dark Firaga!" I shouted, hand pointed at another Nobody.

The Nobody had the once-in-a-lifetime opputunity to be spontainiously combustitized! Yay for it! Anyway...Sooooo....5 Nobodies left! I'm feelin' in the mood for Dark Aura....What do you think, Krad? Dark Aura is good, go with that one! Good choice! ^-^

"DARK AURA!!!!"

(Crap it, I hafta explain to you? *sigh* Fine...>_>) Basically, Riku starts zooming around and killing stuff. It was uber evil in CoM....'specially when you had to fight RR for the fourth time....SOOOOO evil.....Sorry, I'm rambling. ANYWAY. Soooo, I(as in meh. Riku. I'm awesome.) opened a rip portal, disapearing inside it.

~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

Now aboard the Black Pearl, me, Sora, Kaze, Mena, and Hoomhaha were all locked in the hold; Jack got to be up on deck. Curse him. >_> I was laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling when a rip portal opened up right in the middle of my cell; Hoomhaha peeked out from my hood. RikuRikuRikuRikuRikuRikuRiku- It wasn't Riku; instead, it was Luxord; aka: Old Fart. I frowned.

Luxord bent down to my level, "Hello, I'm Luxord."

"*coughOldFartcough*" I said oh-so-elequently.

He blinked, then frowned. "I'll remember that."

Old Fart disapeared into a rip portal. I stuck my tongue out at him. Mena looked confuzzled; she pointed at where Luxord had been.

"Who was that?"

"KH stuff; you wouldn't understand."

"Cage stuff?"

I twitched. Whenever I said "KH" fast enuff, it sounded like "cage". "Not CAGE," I corrected, "K.H. KINGDOM HEARTS! >_<"

"Ohhhh......" Then, Mena laughed.

I scowled; a random pirate came and pushed Jack into another cell. Jack stared at the water-filled floor.

"Apparently, there's a leak..."

Since I'm too lazy to explain what we did while catching up to The Inteceptor, here's a nutshell:

meh:.....*pointless giggles*

Sora: o_O

Mena:...*glomps Sora* Scrawny!! <3

Kaze: >_>

Jack: o_o

Hoomhaha:..........SHAZAM!!!!!

meh: ._.

Kaze: *drawing pointless transmutation circles* >_>

Mena: *looking over Kaze's shouler* Well, that's interesting.....

Sora: *tilts head at transmutation circles* o_O

Jack: o_o

meh:.....*more random giggles*

Hoomhaha:....................SHAZAM!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PH34R TEH RANDOM UPDATEDNESS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! >=D

*cough*

._.​

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Oooh! I can help K_K!

Analogy of Krad.

Things to know:

homicidal blonde (( <---remember this!)),

when hes angry...all hell breaks loose,

very protective of his host and usually refers to him as 'my everything'...o_O creepy I know but thats what he says to Satoshi in DNA.

He really doesnt care about his host at all he just wants to give them a false sense of secruity so he can take over.

Hates Dark but always tries to lure Dark back to him.

Note If you feel like reading a spoiler highlight it cuz Ill write it in white.

Spoilers: Krad is Dark's other half, Krad always goes on about, 'remember there was a time when u and I were one'

He likes to hurt Dark with swords. Stabbed him in book 8 *hugs Dark*

Anz ze biggest spilder that could ruin the whole series for you so if you want to be surprised dont read this K_K!!!! if u want to know scroll down...

Satoshi's family the Hikari's tried to create an artwork with a soul caleld the black wings. They suceeded but Daisuke's family tried ot stop them, in the effort the blakc wings split creating Dark and Krad. this was over 300 yrs ago.

Krad enjoys making his host angry sually laughs about it. But when hes trying to convince the host he cares for them hes dead serious.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
SorasAngel1292 said:
Oooh! I can help K_K!

Analogy of Krad.

Things to know:

homicidal blonde (( <---remember this!)),

when hes angry...all hell breaks loose,

very protective of his host and usually refers to him as 'my everything'...o_O creepy I know but thats what he says to Satoshi in DNA.

He really doesnt care about his host at all he just wants to give them a false sense of secruity so he can take over.

Hates Dark but always tries to lure Dark back to him.

Note If you feel like reading a spoiler highlight it cuz Ill write it in white.

Spoilers: Krad is Dark's other half, Krad always goes on about, 'remember there was a time when u and I were one'

He likes to hurt Dark with swords. Stabbed him in book 8 *hugs Dark*

Anz ze biggest spilder that could ruin the whole series for you so if you want to be surprised dont read this K_K!!!! if u want to know scroll down...

Satoshi's family the Hikari's tried to create an artwork with a soul caleld the black wings. They suceeded but Daisuke's family tried ot stop them, in the effort the blakc wings split creating Dark and Krad. this was over 300 yrs ago.

Krad enjoys making his host angry sually laughs about it. But when hes trying to convince the host he cares for them hes dead serious.

I already knew about the homicidal blonde fact. ~_^ I saw teh stabness in an AMV; Krad looked....homicidal....o_O *huggles Dark* YOU SUCK! WHY MUST YOU BE RELATED TO MEH! STUFF MUFFINS! >_<

*cough*

Thankies, SA! Now...I need to make sure you updated....>_>

lina512

I DID IT! I read it all in one day and it was AWSOME, but anyways i love this story i hafta say im sorry i havent been reading ealier cause this was hard but aside from that fun,but i lost chances to pm on kaze's last name. Keep it up now i can post happily and i give credit to me finishing all this up till now to speed reading.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
BUT, WHY IS THE RUM GONE?!

*cough*

Sorry for the double post....

._.

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

I shuffled over to the far side of my cell, covering my ears. I knew the cannons were gonne shoot off ANY minute, and I didn't feel like being deaf for who knows how long. I'd seen it happen before; my brother on Earth has this weird obsession with the movie Black Hawk Down(On a side note, Orly dies in that movie; he apparently fell outta the helicopter. o_O), so he just HAD to show me how this dude got deaf from this other dude shooting this gun near his ear.

ANYWAY.

Even with my hands over my ears, I could still hear the tinny BOOMs of the cannons being fired. I scrambled over to the door of my cell, uncovering my ears. I failed to realize everyone else had left me all alone, already.

Hoomhaha tried to tell me, "Uhm, dude, they're leaving-"

"JUST A MINUTE; LEMME DESTROY THIS DOOR! >_<"

".......Shazam......."

I summoned my Keyblades, about to destroy the cell, when I realized it was already disinigrated. I twitched as I watched Kaze calmly exit the hold. Dismissing my Keyblades, I followed him, grumbling all the while.

"Makin' me think these things....gettin' me worked up over nothin'.....Darn Alchemi-"

"STOP BLOWIN' HOLES IN MY SHIP!!!! >_<"

Several cannonballs-*giggles*-whizzed past our heads after Jack yelled this. I twitched, again; Hoomhaha hid in my hood, again. We reached the deck in time to see the Inteceptor become useless planks of wood.

"FIRE!!!" I shouted at the sight.

~After teh negotiations of Will-kun(Cuz, I wanna get to the drunkenness >=D)~

"DIE, ELIZABETH!!!" I yelled as she walked the plank.

Mena hit me, "But, she's awesome!"

"Psh...psh...psh...psh...psh...>_>"

"Quiet!" Barbossa roared. "You're next!"

Luxord appeared in front of him, "No, she's not."

"She's not?" Barbossa questioned.

"...I'm not...?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Luxord grabbed my arm, "We need her."

".....Ew....."

Mena started laughing, but was silenced as she was pushed off the plank.

"HAHA, yourself!!" I yelled down at her.

"I'M WITH JACK!!"

"......>_<....."

"And, take your rat with you!" Barbossa laughed, holding Hoomhaha.

"Dude! I'm notta rat!!" Hoomhaha protested. "I AM HOOMHAHA! THE BULL-FIGHTING-YIPE!!"

Hoomhaha squeaked as Barbossa threw him into the ocean after Mena. Sora raised his hand timidly.

"No need to push me! I'll jump in, all by myself! ^-^;;"

He did so. Then, Kaze and Riku both jumped in after him. ONTO TEH DRUNKNESS!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL MONTH FOR THIS!! >=D

~~~~~K~a~z~e~~~~~​

It was dark now, the Black Pearl long gone. Elizabeth and I were possibly the only ones who weren't drunk. Hoomhaha kept shouting, "SHAZAM!" every five seconds, then went into a violent hiccup attack. Sora was-for an unexplainable reason-hitting on a palm tree. Riku and Sean were playing hopscotch. Don't ask. I shook my head at the scene, as did Elizabeth. Mena and Jack were making out. Soooooo many wrong images. I looked up to see Sora was now making out with another palm tree; he later explained he was trying to make..."Martha" jealous by kissing..."Katie". Interesting.

"SHAZAM!!!!"

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT?! >_<" I exploded.

"..........SHAZAMMMM!!!"

"ARGH!! I'M GOING INSANE!!!" I started to hit myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back