• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_ghost

Thelonepickle said:
And... I'm supposed to care?

VAHTTEHVAH!

lol. You have quite the sharp wit. See you around....

I am the box ghost...beware...[winks at tlp]

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Was that wink supposed to be intimidating? Or supposed to imply something? What the heck?

Well, I'll not dwell on n00bish acts of incredible stupidity. Instead, I shall flame them.

YOU THINK YOU'RE A STUPID CHARACTER FROM DANNY PHANTOM. WHAT THE HECK.

Box_ghost

Whatever you say...[smiles] Y'know, you're really funny when you're angry

Anyway, you said your sentence wrong:

tlp said:
Well, I'll not dwell on n00bish acts of incredible stupidity. Instead, I shall flame them.

Don't you mean "You're not one to dwell on acts of incredible stupidity?"

Look, I'm even correcting your grammar. I enjoy this. It's fun

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Perhaps you should run my sentences through a grammar checking...tool.

Because you are a fool, and you don't know that my grammar is correct.

ANYWAY.

Update, K_K! Even if you aren't on.

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Gosh... violence.... *maniac laughter*

<< Yeeeaaaah...... Anyway....

Let's see....
Sora-aboard the black pearl
Megan,*bull-fighting hamster*, and Kaze-middle of ocean
my guess~~
Sean-Jack's mini-sinking ship =P
Riku-stuck in jolly ol' England ^^
And Donald and Goofy... umm, errr.... << Who cares....
hehe...
Now update and prove my theory wrong or update and prove it right! ><

Krazy

Jabberwocky
~Megan~
I swam swiftly towards what I hoped was Kaze, Hoomhaha hitching a ride on my head. But, no matter how quickly I swam, Kaze just seemed to be that much farther. Wake up, curse you!!! >_< After tredding water for what seemed like forever, I finally reached Kaze. I poked at him, as did Hoomhaha. The blonde groaned, and his eyes slowly opened. Realizing he was in water, Kaze started flailing about frantically before clutching onto me. I raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with you...?"

Kaze glared. "I can't swim, ok!?"

Hoomhaha and I stared at the blonde oddly before breaking into uncontrolable laughter. He continued to death glare, but we remained oblivious to it.

"I-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Well-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Meg-"

"Hehehehehehe...."

Kaze scowled, waiting for our insistant giggling to stop. When it finally did, I realized that Kaze was still clutching onto me. I started drooling; Chibi-Cloud continued to glare.

"If you tell anyone; you're dead."

I stopped drooling, and nodded slowly. Slowly, and idea dawned on me.

"If you can't swim.....then....what about-"

"Atlantica? Well, I could breathe underwater then, couldn't I?"

"...I...guess..."

"There's your reason. >_>"

~Meanwhile, on the island Jack got marooned on~

The waves were, as usual, beating against the the white sand. Everyday, the same routine. Waves go up, waves go down, waves go down, waves go-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Oh, wait....What's this? It seems some kid with black hair slammed into the beach....Let's explore this, shall we? Hmm....seems like he just fell out of nowhere...Interesting. What's he wearing!? Definatly not from around here...He laid face-flat on the sand, unmoving. There was finally a groan and the dark-haired teen sat up slowly, rubbing his head. He swiveld about, taking in his surroundings.

"O....kay.....weird...."

Sean stood up, brushing his pants off, still glancing about at his surroundings. He scratched his head in confusion.

~Meanwhile again~
A certain silver-haired, Unknown Coat-wearin' teen was unconscious in the cave where the accursed treasure of Cortez used to rest. UNTIL BARBOSSA STOLE IT ALL!! IF HE HADN'T TAKEN IN THE FIRST PLACE, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION!!!!! >_<

~Back on the Black Pearl with Sora the little girl~

"I AM NOT A GIRL!!"

"Coulda fooled me...."

"SHUDDAP! >_<"

"*coughs* Anyway.....BEFORE I WAS SO RUDELY INTERUPTED BY MY "BROTHER".......uhm........*sigh of annoyance*.....You made me forget my place, Sora.......*hits self in head* Dammit.....>_<"

"Then, let me help you! >_>"

I was thrown roughly into Barbossa's room/cabin thing. In the far corner, there was girl older than me huddled in a fetal position. Standing up, I shuffled over to her cautiously. I poked her slightly.

"Hey-"

"DIE PIRATES!!!"

She swung a frying pan at me, and it collided with my head.

"OW!! What was that for?!"

The girl looked up from her fetal position and stared at me. She threw the frying pan to the side as I rubbed the side of my head in pain. Good thing your head is so hard, Sora. Or she could've knocked ya' out! ^_^ Thank you for your support, Dark. >_>

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
XD you said it again kk!!! XD stuff muffins up your.... XD that is so awesome dude. and box ghost... stop THELONEPICKLE IS LIEK A TOTAL N00B FLAM3R SH3'LL BARB3QUE Y0UR SORRY, N00B ASS DUDE!! so don't patronize her... she's a killer. believe me, i know. (dissing contests pickle:2 me:0) XD .....okay. nice update. AWESOME UPDATE, i mean. XD kaze can't swim!!! XD

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
HAAHAHAHAH! *gasp gasp* HAHAHAHA!

RIku: Done now?

Me: Yez

Aroz: Good...

Me: HAHAHAHAHH!

Riku and Aroz *rolls eyes*

Krad comes picks up the discarded frying pan and smacks me with it.

Meh: OWWWW!

Krad: ....

Me: YOU SHALL PAY! PAY IN MORE THEN CLAMS THIS TIME! *runs off to kill off Krad in a DNA ff. I put the 'author' in authority baby!

Krad:...ow..my pride.

Update soon! ^_^

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
That was awesome... 'Course I was wrong about everything... except that Sean's with Jack.... but if Elizabeth's on the Black Pearl, what's Jack doing marrooned on an island? *shrug* hehe.... I bet Sora's going to call Elizabeth Liz... somebody should....

And RIku's not stranded in England, but he's pretty stranded... with pretty shiny gold.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back