• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a terrifying horror story in just 3 (three) words? wow!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
any steve thread.

i don't know who you are i think that you just got a name change but i bet you $100 that you could tell me who you used to be and i still wouldn't give a shit because even though i don't know who you are i do know that you are without a doubt the least important person on this site

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i don't know who you are i think that you just got a name change but i bet you $100 that you could tell me who you used to be and i still wouldn't give a shit because even though i don't know who you are i do know that you are without a doubt the least important person on this site

That's more than three words Steve

"breaking the rules"

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards

You make it sound like that was a personal attack.

D

Deleted member 36435

You make it sound like that was a personal attack.
8NOW9qd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back