• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a terrifying horror story in just 3 (three) words? wow!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
any steve thread.

i don't know who you are i think that you just got a name change but i bet you $100 that you could tell me who you used to be and i still wouldn't give a shit because even though i don't know who you are i do know that you are without a doubt the least important person on this site

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i don't know who you are i think that you just got a name change but i bet you $100 that you could tell me who you used to be and i still wouldn't give a shit because even though i don't know who you are i do know that you are without a doubt the least important person on this site

That's more than three words Steve

"breaking the rules"

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

You make it sound like that was a personal attack.

D

Deleted member 36435

You make it sound like that was a personal attack.
8NOW9qd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back