• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► A slight boy dilema

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aullen

There's this boy at school who always messes/flirts with me. He always randomly grabs my hand or hugs me and holds me there while not saying anything or letting me go, even if I try to get away or ask him to let me go. He then carries on like nothing happened and does not seem to pay any attention to me afterword. I don't understand at all. I also have no interest in him; he's just not someone I can take seriously. I've already told him to please stop. What can I do?

Estella

Bitch slap him HARD.
Kidding,really if he doesn't get it that you don't want him,turn him down the hard way. Yes yes it seems mean,bitchy,but when it comes to people like that,it's really the only thing you can do. But if you want to be nice tell him to meet you after school and tell him how you feel until he gets it.
I had the same problem as you at first I did it the 'nice way' but the guy wouldn't leave me alone so I ened up having to burn him real badly. :p

Aullen

Bitch slap him HARD.
Kidding,really if he doesn't get it that you don't want him,turn him down the hard way. Yes yes it seems mean,bitchy,but when it comes to people like that,it's really the only thing you can do. But if you want to be nice tell him to meet you after school and tell him how you feel until he gets it.
I had the same problem as you at first I did it the 'nice way' but the guy wouldn't leave me alone so I ened up having to burn him real badly. :p
Fuunyaa~ I was afraid I had to do that. Thanks =]

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Addressing the principal of this situation would be a good start seeing as how he's ignoring your pleas to leave you alone.

Aullen

He could get kicked out though (strict military school) since he's already in hot waters for lying and stealing. I don't want to get him in more trouble (too nice).

S

Shadow Soldier

I say go on the offense. Creep him out yourself. Randomly grab him, and hug him and stuff.... guys (straight guys), fucking hate that shit.

Diastyl

You have to look around and see if he's coming! Or at least ask a friend to look out for you if you're doing something! If not, then try to slap him or something...

C

Crossroads

Are you saying stop playfully or with authority? You need to talk to him like he's beneath you, don't beg. That'll get him to back off. I mean REALLY make him feel like you're uncomfortable, don't come off weak and innocent or he'll keep doing it. It doesn't have to lead to violence or cursing. It doesn't have to...but it might if that doesn't work.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's this boy at school who always messes/flirts with me. He always randomly grabs my hand or hugs me and holds me there while not saying anything or letting me go, even if I try to get away or ask him to let me go. He then carries on like nothing happened and does not seem to pay any attention to me afterword. I don't understand at all. I also have no interest in him; he's just not someone I can take seriously. I've already told him to please stop. What can I do?

Tell him to cut the crap and get to the point.

Shade737

Silver Member
I say go on the offense. Creep him out yourself. Randomly grab him, and hug him and stuff.... guys (straight guys), fucking hate that shit.
Well that is not the best way because if he is desperate he will most likely like it and that would make the problem worse.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Well being too nice will just make the situation get worse for you. That's like..... wtf? Sexual harassment.

Let someone in authority know about it. If he get's kicked out, that's his problem. Shouldn't have done all that stuff. So let someone know, Or your problem will not go away or you may be forced to do something you wouldn't do under normal circumstances.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Don't be too nice. Try to tough up and tell him you need your space. Seriously. He shouldn't have to come up to you and hug you or whatever. How comfortable are you with this anyway? Just asking because if you aren't, might as well flat out tell him what you feel and or he needs to know. Don't let him just get away with it especially if you aren't into him.

A

Azrael

Kick him in the balls and you'll see him change his tune almost immediately.

xgnarmanx

haha what are you talking about man i love when girls do that....welll girls a like anyway random girls doing that shit to me makes me mad . its like GET OFF me Bitch you dont know me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back