• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Quote from Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I'd like you all to elaborate and discuss this quote from Xemnas in days. While Roxas is in a state of sleep, Xemnas says, "So sleep has taken you yet again."
Now it sounds to me that this is a direct reference to Ventus from Birth by Sleep, seeing as it wouldnt make any sense if he were just talking to Roxas.
Xemnas seems to remember the past that is in BBS. We can see this while he speaks to Aqua's armor in the Chamber of Sleep and calls her friend.
A question i have though for you all. Do you think Ven is actaully dead, or do could his body be somewhere in a comatose like state. It just looks like Xemnas is seeing something he's seen b4. Discuss...

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
^^^ yeah thats what i thought too.... i mean ven did cross my mind..
but roxas passing out again made more sense

Avens

No, he also passed out right after Xion was introduced to the Org. But that's only in the novel, so...

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
The novel isn't canon so yea.... no relevance. In days this was the 1st time he passed out. When Sora went to sleep.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
hmmm then maybe he IS talking about Ven... who knows ...Xemnas tends to drop hints like this.. such as Aqua's armor in the RoA calling it "friend" ..hmm

Avens

Manga isn't cannon, but I believe the novels are...?
In any case, yes, that was the first time he fainted in the game.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I think he's talking about Ven but I really really doubt Ven's dead. I don't think Disney's down with the whole "death" thing. It's like Xemnas said, Ven's probably catchin some Z's somewhere...

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Yeah I think he's talking about Ven but I really really doubt Ven's dead. I don't think Disney's down with the whole "death" thing. It's like Xemnas said, Ven's probably catchin some Z's somewhere...
You know people die in Disney movies all the time right?

Also, I was too busy freaking out about how Xemnas and Saix were acting like 2 huge pedos watching Roxas sleep to really think about what they were saying....

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
You know people die in Disney movies all the time right?

This is true....but still this is KH. It just doesn't seem like a dying/killing type of game.

Also, I was too busy freaking out about how Xemnas and Saix were acting like 2 huge pedos watching Roxas sleep to really think about what they were saying....

Hey...we don't exactly know about Xehanort's past sooo pedo is a possibility! XD

slmcknett

Yeah, it's definitely Ven. He's "friends" with Aqua, as proved in FM+, and he's looking for Ven's armor in Castle Oblivion (in the Room of Waking), but Axel wasn't able to find it. Also, Xigbar mentions how Roxas and Ven are really alike in the Secret Reports. So, obviously something happened to Ven in Birth by Sleep that Xemnas knows about.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Repliku and AtW died (we don't know about AtW for sure, but you get what I'm saying. v:)
Manga isn't cannon, but I believe the novels are...?
In any case, yes, that was the first time he fainted in the game.
The novels are canon, manga isn't.
hmmm then maybe he IS talking about Ven... who knows ...Xemnas tends to drop hints like this.. such as Aqua's armor in the RoS calling it "friend" ..hmm
fix'd
Hey...we don't exactly know about Xehanort's past sooo pedo is a possibility! XD
:v Xehanort did experiments on little Kairi.
please define "experiments"

AllEndsWith-

Most likely Xemnas is refering to Ven.

And on an other note, anyone see/remember the scene where Xemans was talking with Roxas on the Dark Beach in the Dark Realm, and he he put his hand on Roxas's shoulder as he left. Well that mirrors an exact scene in BBS where Terra does the same thing with Ven.

A cryptic hint or what?

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Most likely Xemnas is refering to Ven.

And on an other note, anyone see/remember the scene where Xemans was talking with Roxas on the Dark Beach in the Dark Realm, and he he put his hand on Roxas's shoulder as he left. Well that mirrors an exact scene in BBS where Terra does the same thing with Ven.

A cryptic hint or what?

Damn...I hadn't noticed that! Nice find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back