• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Quote from Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TENZA ZANGETSU

Most likely Xemnas is refering to Ven.

And on an other note, anyone see/remember the scene where Xemans was talking with Roxas on the Dark Beach in the Dark Realm, and he he put his hand on Roxas's shoulder as he left. Well that mirrors an exact scene in BBS where Terra does the same thing with Ven.

A cryptic hint or what?

can you provide a link to this video?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
but isnt sora asleep? or something o_O

Key of Valor

The Professor
I also believe that Xemnas' quote related to Ven being "taken by sleep".

Possibly, Ven's ultimate fate might be related to the Sleep described in CoM'R/R. If Ven did fall into such a slumber, then I suspect that whatever Roxas possesses in relation to Ven might still be in this State of Sleep.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
then I suspect that whatever Roxas possesses in relation to Ven might still be in this State of Sleep.
makes sense but do you think ven is dead?

Key of Valor

The Professor
I'm not quite sure what to think of the fate of Ven's body and soul. If I were to make a guess, I would say that Ven's vessel may have been absorbed into Kingdom Hearts, based off Ansem's description of the nature of Kingdom Hearts.

As for Ven's heart, I think it became mostly empty (by entering the State of Sleep). Then I think Ven's heart was expelled from his vessel, before Ven's body and soul was absorbed into Kingdom Hearts. Then I suspect that Ven's migrated to the vessel of another individual.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I made a thread with the video for the Xemnas-Roxas BBS reference. For anyone who wants to see it for themselves. Anyways like I said I'm damn sure Xemnas was making a reference to Ventus from BBS. The video talked about above will further complement my theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back