• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraaxel

In Deep dive,when roxas and xemnas are on the dark island,how come roxas's eyes are glowing? And how come we can't see his blond hair? That made me think there was 4 unknowns.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In Deep dive,when roxas and xemnas are on the dark island,how come roxas's eyes are glowing? And how come we can't see his blond hair? That made me think there was 4 unknowns.

Because it wasn't Roxas. Back in deep Dive, it was Xemnas coming from the rock, and it was Roxas who said "He looks just like you."

They then had to change it for the sake of sense.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Because it wasn't Roxas. Back in deep Dive, it was Xemnas coming from the rock, and it was Roxas who said "He looks just like you."

They then had to change it for the sake of sense.

Ehhhhhhhh.....?????? where'd you get that from? lol It was always Roxas. In Another Side Another Story it was Roxas, and that was the first preliminary "trailer" so to speak. That was scrapped, then Deep Dive came along at the end of KH FM. Same Roxas.... they didnt change the character from the endings of KH to KH FM.

AND WHAAAT?! lol why would Roxas say Xemnas looks just like Sora???? ;/ think about it man... lol

Im sure it was simple cinematics.... for the effect. Make all the lil' KH freaks go "WOWZERZ!!! HIS EYES GLOW HE'S GOTTA BE ONE SERIOUS DUDE!" Thats all. Nothing more. o_O

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ehhhhhhhh.....?????? where'd you get that from? lol It was always Roxas. In Another Side Another Story it was Roxas, and that was the first preliminary "trailer" so to speak. That was scrapped, then Deep Dive came along at the end of KH FM. Same Roxas.... they didnt change the character from the endings of KH to KH FM.

AND WHAAAT?! lol why would Roxas say Xemnas looks just like Sora???? ;/ think about it man... lol

Im sure it was simple cinematics.... for the effect. Make all the lil' KH freaks go "WOWZERZ!!! HIS EYES GLOW HE'S GOTTA BE ONE SERIOUS DUDE!" Thats all. Nothing more. o_O

Uh, this has been common knowledge since '05. Nomura "explained" who was who in DD.

He said that the unknown who was sitting on the rock is the same one that was dual-wielding in DD, and the one coming from the rock was the Enigmatic Man who fought Sora in FM. I'd find it, but I'm too lazy, and I don't know where it is.

Welcome to 2005.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Uh, this has been common knowledge since '05. Nomura "explained" who was who in DD.

He said that the unknown who was sitting on the rock is the same one that was dual-wielding in DD, and the one coming from the rock was the Enigmatic Man who fought Sora in FM. I'd find it, but I'm too lazy, and I don't know where it is.

Welcome to 2005.

Please do find it.... For that would make no sense to me o_O

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Whatever the case, it was a concept trailer made before KH2's story was fully developed. Many things were changed/scraped since then.

So I wouldn't take anything shown in that trailer to seriously or even canon.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Please do find it.... For that would make no sense to me o_O

Why? It was just the characters swapping.

But I don't understand what's so hard about it.

In the DD trailer, not ASAS, the characters that GEU and SU were INTENDED to be were switched for KH2. Why's that so hard to make sense of?

In Deep Dive, GEU phased through a rock. [That was Xemnas/EM at the time] He walked over to SU [Sitting Unknown/Roxas/BHK/DWU at the time] who in turn said "He looks just like you" Then Sora flies over the ocean on his back.

^THAT makes no sense.

So to make sense out of it, they reversed the characters. I doubt they were going to keep it a solid concept anyway, but that's what it was. I have no idea where the report is because it's been years since I've seen it. Nor am I going to go look for something that isn't established in a place I can easily access it. That's too much work for too little payoff. Shoving "rightness in your opponent's face sometimes isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back