• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question/possible idea about the forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocobo-run

Awards
yeah okay lets track down a person or team with the coding experience and graphics knowledge to put together a nice clean app for the website

also lets pool the money to pay this person or people

jfc khi works fine on web browsers why does goddamn everything need to be on an app

It was just a question I didn't mean to offend...

Anagram

Banned
yeah okay lets track down a person or team with the coding experience and graphics knowledge to put together a nice clean app for the website

also lets pool the money to pay this person or people

jfc khi works fine on web browsers why does goddamn everything need to be on an app
Way to overreact. Hey, next time someone wants to express something on a forum, since apparently thats a bad thing now, lets just get all mad about it and rage post like the good ol flaming days. It was always a good way to keep members around.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Unfortunately we're not able to make any changes as it's not possible with our software without upgrading it to a newer version - a change which would mean we'd lose all plugins, all skins, and CMS integration would have to be re-don.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I mean, yeah, express ideas to your heart's content. If it was feasible for KHI to be working on an app for the site/forum, you'd have heard at least something about it, so the fact that we haven't should tell you something.

The smart phone generation has been in full swing for several years now - you'd think if KHI had the resources and/or people to create a good app, they'd have jumped on the opportunity long ago. Right now it's probably beyond the reasonable scope of anyone on the forum to develop an app that's even slightly better than the mobile site skin we have going right now.

Suggest what you will but if it's this really vague thing that would be good to have (like making an app for the site) and we don't have it already, it's probably because of technical or resource limitations that the site and forum staff simply can't get past. I'm not saying you or anyone should stop putting forth suggestions, I'm saying it can be helpful to also be critical of your own questions and ask why your issue or suggestion might not have been addressed already.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mainly just wanted to know if I could access my user cp page in the mobile skin. :v I usually only check that page on my phone to see my subscribed threads. I don't give a shit about having a separate app. Just that page enabled.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I mainly just wanted to know if I could access my user cp page in the mobile skin. :v I usually only check that page on my phone to see my subscribed threads. I don't give a shit about having a separate app. Just that page enabled.
My answer applies to the User CP, according to the admin;

Unfortunately we're not able to make any changes as it's not possible with our software without upgrading it to a newer version - a change which would mean we'd lose all plugins, all skins, and CMS integration would have to be re-don.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back