• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question/possible idea about the forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocobo-run

Awards
Do you guys (the creators of KHInsider) have or ever thought about having an app for the forum?

I enjoy this site a lot and the people on it so much that I would love to chat with them on the go. I've tried this site in browser on my phone, but phone craps on me (the problem with that is most likely my phone its getting a little old).

I apologize if I'm just repeating an already existing thread like this!!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
This website comes exactly how it is from the a desktop/laptop browser on my current Galaxy Note 4. Only problem is when it comes to typing on these mobile phones.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I have a Galaxy Exhilarate and it has a hard time just loading it sometimes :/

The Note 4 is AMAZING. With 4g LTE technology you're in KHinsider in a gif. I'd imagine the hardware on that phone doesn't have strength to pull out some websites but the Exhilarate isn't too old. Maybe just the area around you?

chocobo-run

Awards
I have no idea, that's possible. I'm hoping to get a new phone soon. This one has taken I good fall a few times and its a little derpy now. I need to glue my phones to my hand ><;

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
When RPGamer was on Vbull, we had Tapatalk support. Maybe that's what you're looking for? (We recently switched to Vanilla Forums for simplicity's sake.)

I hope you didn't break it; I recently had to get a smart phone myself (Dang, I miss my old dumb phone) but that works.

chocobo-run

Awards
Nah i didnt break it i don't think. >< I'm not sure what thay is you're talking about but I'll look into it thank you. :)

Chanikarn

When RPGamer was on Vbull, we had Tapatalk support. Maybe that's what you're looking for? (We recently switched to Vanilla Forums for simplicity's sake.)

I hope you didn't break it; I recently had to get a smart phone myself (Dang, I miss my old dumb phone) but that works.

TapaTalk is the Way for every forum user on Mobile devices.

i hope that we on the site here gets on TapaTalk because its very easy to use on the run :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Down the bottom of the webpage, in the forums themes section, is a mobile option which might help your browsing experience on the forums. At present time, there are no plans for a KHInsider App.

Edit: Unless you mean like a chatroom sort of thing for members?

chocobo-run

Awards
TapaTalk is the Way for every forum user on Mobile devices.

i hope that we on the site here gets on TapaTalk because its very easy to use on the run :)

For those that don't know what tapatalk is: This is Tapatalk. At least the Android version, there is a iOS version as well I believe.

If we don't have the support enabled, I'd respectfully ask the admins here to add the support for it to the forum. Imo it is the best way to view forums on the go.
Oh ok well I will definitely look into that :) Is there a thread for like exchanging usernames for tapatalk?

Down the bottom of the webpage, in the forums themes section, is a mobile option which might help your browsing experience on the forums. At present time, there are no plans for a KHInsider App.
I actually tried that and it crapped out my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

chocobo-run

Awards
When you upgrade, get yourself a Note 4. It's a 4g LTE phone. If you have unlimited data call yourself lucky. If it's a family data plan then either way; no worries.
I wish it was unlimited lol. but I've never had a problem with 300mb a month.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
yeah okay lets track down a person or team with the coding experience and graphics knowledge to put together a nice clean app for the website

also lets pool the money to pay this person or people

jfc khi works fine on web browsers why does goddamn everything need to be on an app

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My only beef with KHI on mobile is that it completely zooms in on the text box and makes replying bothersome. The mobile skin also doesn't allow me to check the User CP so I'm stuck with the first problem I mentioned if I wanna check my subscribed threads which I usually do. If the mobile skin had the User CP page open, I'd be golden, honestly.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My only beef with KHI on mobile is that it completely zooms in on the text box and makes replying bothersome. The mobile skin also doesn't allow me to check the User CP so I'm stuck with the first problem I mentioned if I wanna check my subscribed threads which I usually do. If the mobile skin had the User CP page open, I'd be golden, honestly.

We'll look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back