• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Question and a Thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Hello all. I decided to make a combo thread rather than make two. =P My question is this. Was it confirmed that Axel's real name was Ale? Because I swear I read in a Nomura Interview or somewhere that he wanted Axel to either come across as Reno's nobody, and his name came from Reno's favorite drink, Ale. I just wasn't sure if I saw this here or elsewhere, but I do remember seeing it. I just wanted to check my info. ^.^ So was it confirmed or not?

My thought is this. I recently posted in a thread pertaining to the whole "Who is the shadow we see Ven talking to on DI?" thing. And I thought and thought. Its not Terra, due to the sleeves, and it can't be Riku due to the fact that Riku's like 5 at this time. It could be Aqua, which is what i'm leaning towards, but could it not also be the Terra, Aqua, and Ven's mysterious "master" we've heard about recently? What are your thoughts on this? On the shadow thing and on the whole Master thing in General.

Thanks for reading. ^.^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
=P My question is this. Was it confirmed that Axel's real name was Ale? Because I swear I read in a Nomura Interview or somewhere that he wanted Axel to either come across as Reno's nobody, and his name came from Reno's favorite drink, Ale. I just wasn't sure if I saw this here or elsewhere, but I do remember seeing it. I just wanted to check my info. ^.^ So was it confirmed or not?

Well, he might have been named after "ale", but that's perhaps not his real name, though I don't see any better ones. As for me, I've heard about that, but never seen it personally.

As for the shadow...I have no idea.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
First off i dont think it was ever confirmed about Reno ever having a nobody. I think you just read some fanboy saying it and thought of it the best solution.

Second the shadow does looks like Terra. it looks like a male with shoulder length hair. Also wasnt there a piece that showed almost he same thing but right before it showed that it showed Terra and Ven talking on the beach.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
First off i dont think it was ever confirmed about Reno ever having a nobody. I think you just read some fanboy saying it and thought of it the best solution.

Second the shadow does looks like Terra. it looks like a male with shoulder length hair. Also wasnt there a piece that showed almost he same thing but right before it showed that it showed Terra and Ven talking on the beach.

First off, I don't believe I ever said Reno HAD a nobody. I said that I thought Nomura stated thats how what he based Axel off of. I'm not that naive. And I don't read anything written by "fanboys" and assume it correct. I'm not that big an idiot.

And yes it does look like Terra, but as I said, the shadow has sleeves and Terra's outfit does not. Henceforth it cannot be him.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Reno doesn't exist in KH(that we know) Nomura just used Reno's appearence and personality as a launching point when creating Axel. They are similar, but not the same character.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I know they're not the same character. I meant just what you said, a launching point. Apologies if it came off as me thinking that they're the same. I know Reno isn't in Kh, but I coulda sworn I saw it in an interview that he used him as such. And so I just wanted to be sure.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The name Ale was never confirmed as Axel's human. As far as your thought goes, it's a possibility. I like the idea.

UrbanQuattrus

Axel isn't confirmed to specifically have a named somebody, but I suppose if you want to talk about such a hypothetical person, you might as well call him Ale, due to that conversation by Nomura. (Allstargamer puts it perfectly.)

I would guess the shadow may be Aqua; remember that we haven't seen her out of her armor yet, so she may or may not have those sleeves. I know that the silhouette of the shadow's hair looks a lot like Riku's hair but I wouldn't put it past Nomura to canter the angle of that shot to make it look like Riku just to tease viewers.

Or it could be a character that we don't know about because it hasn't gotten any exposure yet.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

we sort of do in the new KH poster

sa404020bn9.jpg

Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

Uh, in the lower-right hand corner of that poster, the Organization... is that supposed to be Roxas with the keyblade? It doesn't even look like him.

Y

Yannis

My thought is this. I recently posted in a thread pertaining to the whole "Who is the shadow we see Ven talking to on DI?" thing. And I thought and thought. Its not Terra, due to the sleeves, and it can't be Riku due to the fact that Riku's like 5 at this time. It could be Aqua, which is what i'm leaning towards, but could it not also be the Terra, Aqua, and Ven's mysterious "master" we've heard about recently? What are your thoughts on this? On the shadow thing and on the whole Master thing in General.

Thanks for reading. ^.^
I am like 98% sure that Master Yen Cid teaches them. Goofy said this:

"He is the King´s teacher"
Sora:"Wow! Sounds powerful."

Also Mickey and Ven has similar clothes that Sora got..

King Mickey(not king those times)has also Star Seeker..

Uh, in the lower-right hand corner of that poster, the Organization... is that supposed to be Roxas with the keyblade? It doesn't even look like him.
It is supposed to be Roxas. Just look kh1-Sora. Nothing alike.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

King Mickey(not king those times)has also Star Seeker..QUOTE]

Actually, Yen Cid was teaching Mickey at the time and apparently Terra, Ven, andAqua don't really know Mickey yet. So, if they don't know who Mickey is, but they're all being thought by Yen Cid how is that possible unless Yen Cid for some reason never introduces Mickey.

Y

Yannis

King Mickey(not king those times)has also Star Seeker..QUOTE]

Actually, Yen Cid was teaching Mickey at the time and apparently Terra, Ven, andAqua don't really know Mickey yet. So, if they don't know who Mickey is, but they're all being thought by Yen Cid how is that possible unless Yen Cid for some reason never introduces Mickey.

What?

Havent you seen the screenshot where Mickey defends Ven? They got similar training-clothes..

So are you saying that Mickey doesnt know those characters?

Look:
2000703446260866429_rs.jpg

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hmm. Maybe, but that's the only screenshot with mickey and one of the three knights. In every other screenshot you don't see him and in the secret ending he comes right at the end so Yen Cid could have sent him to help them.

Y

Yannis

Hmm. Maybe, but that's the only screenshot with mickey and one of the three knights. In every other screenshot you don't see him and in the secret ending he comes right at the end so Yen Cid could have sent him to help them.
I dont know..

btw, Isnt it strange that Nomura doesnt say who is the third char we can play in BBS?

he always says:"You can play three scenarios. As Terra, Ven and the another character.."

I think he means Mickey, but why cant say that?? Or maybe Aqua..

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I say its gonna be Aqua, but it is quite mysterious why he isn't mentioning her straight out. Aqua is definitely the most mysterious of the new characters. He's being quite vauge about her and she's the only one we haven't gotten any offical screens of. I mean in game screens that is.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, that is weird. Of all the characters in BBS, the one I'm dying to know the most about is Aqua. But we haven't learned very much about her.

I know!! VEN looks more like Roxas than Roxas does! :lol: I don't know why, but he looks so much older. Maybe being in the Organization does that to you. When we met him in KH2, he thought he was just a regular teenage boy on summer vacation.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
What?

Havent you seen the screenshot where Mickey defends Ven? They got similar training-clothes..

So are you saying that Mickey doesnt know those characters?

Look:
2000703446260866429_rs.jpg

Hm. But also, think of it this way. Ven looks unarmed. So maybe, for some unknown reason, he can't call his keyblade to him or somehow he doesn't have a weapon at the time, so wouldn't you think that somebody would've gone with Ven to protect him if all of them were so close? Unless of course, he pulled a Roxas and is all "Oh jesus, I have to find out why I have this really cool ability to pull a giant key from nothing. I can't just accept it and fight with these other thirteen weapons who can all spawn weapons out of their a$$, I have to know WHY." XP

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

the weapon is like a lightsaber, that is pulled in by the force LOL, except that force is the heart

Tundra Saber

Hello all. I decided to make a combo thread rather than make two. =P My question is this. Was it confirmed that Axel's real name was Ale? Because I swear I read in a Nomura Interview or somewhere that he wanted Axel to either come across as Reno's nobody, and his name came from Reno's favorite drink, Ale. I just wasn't sure if I saw this here or elsewhere, but I do remember seeing it. I just wanted to check my info. ^.^ So was it confirmed or not?

Thanks for reading. ^.^

Hey, Ill play ur organization game 10.Terry----Rxtrye, anyway that could be possible because think about Sora's name, rearrange the letters and add an X and u get ROXAS
SO RA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back