• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about Roxas and Namine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteViolin

Since technically, they were both 'born' at the same time, from Sora releasing his and Kairi's hearts from his body, doesn't that make them something close to siblings? (I don't know if nobodies can be siblings, but..)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Two different hearts. Not two different fathers. No they wouldnt be related in that way. And technically all nobodies are related since they are of the same species.

C

Colours

Since technically, they were both 'born' at the same time, from Sora releasing his and Kairi's hearts from his body, doesn't that make them something close to siblings? (I don't know if nobodies can be siblings, but..)

There are no family relationships, in the KH series.

WhiteViolin

There are no family relationships, in the KH series.

I didn't mean in the sense of family. I meant in the sense of, for example, (I don't know if this will make sense or not.) Ansem (Seeker of Darkness) and Xemnas are 'related', since they came from the same person. Perhaps 'siblings' wasn't the best term to use in reference to it...

C

Colours

I didn't mean in the sense of family. I meant in the sense of, for example, (I don't know if this will make sense or not.) Ansem (Seeker of Darkness) and Xemnas are 'related', since they came from the same person. Perhaps 'siblings' wasn't the best term to use in reference to it...

You keep using the word siblings.
Do you even know what it means.??

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They both have strong ties to Sora due to him 'giving birth' to them. Roxas is his active Nobody; Namine's Memory ties are to Sora's Memories instead of Kairi's. At the end however they each returned to the Heart that created them.

Sora RE+Mixed

Naw, there not related in anyway, unless you say cuz their nobodies. But other than that they have no family like relationship.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
how did the org. ever get namine?
sorry im dumb i forgot...
or did xemnas get them at both at the same time?

I'm pretty sure that while Roxas appeared in Twilight Town, Namine appeared in Castle Oblivion - where the Organization already had a foothold. They were planning to move in there before they even recruited Marluxia, after all - and that was before Roxas and Namine were ever created. Thus, they were there to 'welcome' her

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Traverse Town, Castle Oblivion, Twilight Town = on the borderline between the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness. That's why beings of Darkness/in between like Nobodies and Heartless have an easier time materializing there. Example for the opposite would be Traverse Town where people ended up after their worlds were destroyed - instead of disappearing into the Darkness.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No relationships or families in KH.

Actually, the kind of relationship he described does in fact exist in KH.

antiroxas

don't think of sora and kairi as siblings, think
of sora as the vessel that kairys heart was housed in so she would not turn to a heartless.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Two different hearts. Not two different fathers. No they wouldnt be related in that way. And technically all nobodies are related since they are of the same species.

If we wanna be vat-ish about it, Sora and Kairi are parents to Roxas and Namine. Not surprisingly, Sora's the mother and Kairi's the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back