• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about Roxas and Namine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Hatake

well i don't think that's possibel, Roxas and Namine are represented as haveing the same relationship Sora and Kairi have.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
its already been said, i guess. nomura hates family ties, and doesn't want them in his game. but if you are talking like ansemckerofdrknes(ansem the seeker of darkness)=#1 Xemnas(Xemnas, the superior) which, by the way, is an awesome example :p then, YES!

If we wanna be vat-ish about it, Sora and Kairi are parents to Roxas and Namine. Not surprisingly, Sora's the mother and Kairi's the father.

lulz. no wait, oh god, the mental images o_O

ah2190

Courtroom 1, trying to figure out what the hell th
They both have strong ties to Sora due to him 'giving birth' to them. Roxas is his active Nobody; Namine's Memory ties are to Sora's Memories instead of Kairi's. At the end however they each returned to the Heart that created them.

I have to agree there. Besides, it was Sora who was carring both his own and Kairi's heart when he used the Dark Keyblade on himself to release Kairi's heart - leading to the "birth" of Roxas and Namine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back