• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Possibly Huge Discovery!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Also, even if a person went into a place of temporary rest, how could they survive that long, if in fact they were in the Place of Awakening in KH1.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well seeing that the unbirths were in BbS, it wouldn't make much sense for them to be created at the time of KH1 when some of the worlds were destroyed.

Worlds were beginning to be destroyed long before KH1. :/ They've been destroyed/swallowed by darkness since the Heartless came about. However, Heartless didn't exist until a year after BBS, so no worlds getting swallowed by darkness. ... I think.

They would be in a vegetative state or something wouldn't they like go hungry? o_O

We've hardly seen any of them eat before as it would be a necessity. In fact, we only really have them eating sea salt ice cream, which is more of a snack than anything.

In any case, they might cast the spell that would make one sleep for years and not age (as seen in Sleeping Beauty), and they didn't seem to starve at all, now did they? Despite not eating for a number of years.

Twilight-TO

Then I remembered that Enchanted Kingdom at one point in BBS looks normal and then later it is coverd in thorns. Could the thorns had been a sign that the world was being taken by darkness?

If I remember correctly wasnt "Enchanted Kingdom Proven to be Sleeping Beauty's world?
If so then that world would have thorns in it at a certain time since in "Sleeping Beauty" after the Prince escapes Maleficent's dungeon she trys to block his way to the the Castle with humongous thorns, which he proceeds to slash away at.

So if "Enchanted Kingdom" is Sleeping Beauty's world then the thorns would just be a normal part of the story there, and would would dissappear after Malefiscent is defeated of course.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
I think it's just coincidence, the Beast part.

Nomura wasn't thinking of BBS at the time of KH1 anyway.

~ the mark of a great story teller: always know the end from the beginning.
~ anyways, for my real response. (*looks at the first post* i am so not quotin' that.) look really close at that picture and see that the beast's eyes are all brown. he's asleep too, hun.

Doc

~ the mark of a great story teller: always know the end from the beginning.
~ anyways, for my real response. (*looks at the first post* i am so not quotin' that.) look really close at that picture and see that the beast's eyes are all brown. he's asleep too, hun.

oh crap its hard to tell...i think it can go either way

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Recently I made a theory about unbirths and sleep and recently I have discovered something that truly sparked my interest and made me come up with a radical new idea.

Take a look at the following picture:

Belle-KH_Awakening_Emblem.jpg

Notice how everyone other than Beast is sleeping? We know that Belle's world was taken by darkness pretty close to the begining of KH1 and only Beast survived and remained in an awakened state.

I started to think about why this area where Sora goes through the tutorial is called "The Awakening"? Then I remembered that Enchanted Kingdom at one point in BBS looks normal and then later it is coverd in thorns. Could the thorns had been a sign that the world was being taken by darkness?

Now if you all recal the people on DI that were taken by the darkness when their world were destroyed were not turned into heartless. So what if they instead go somewhere to rest? What if the awakening area is the place where people who were lost when there world is taken go to sleep and will awaken when there world is restored?

What if in BBS there was no awkening area and those people who went into this sleep when there worlds were taken became unbirths? What if the awakening was created so that when someone goes into this sleep after their world is destroyed they would go to the awakening to rest instead of becoming an unbirth?

~ awwwww, i broke down and did it anyway. *sighs*
~ the castle covered in thorns is a sign of maleficent. but, then again, the word maleficent does mean evil...
~ hmm. i think you might be on to something. i think there's definitely more to that dimention than what meets the eye. that dimetion has a whole bunch of something going on with it that i've yet to figure out after all my years of being a kh fan.
~ O_O ooooh. you're reeally on to somethin'.

Attemisc

You know, I always loved those stained-glass floors and I always hoped they'd have some kind of meaning later on in future games.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If I remember correctly wasnt "Enchanted Kingdom Proven to be Sleeping Beauty's world?
If so then that world would have thorns in it at a certain time since in "Sleeping Beauty" after the Prince escapes Maleficent's dungeon she trys to block his way to the the Castle with humongous thorns, which he proceeds to slash away at.

So if "Enchanted Kingdom" is Sleeping Beauty's world then the thorns would just be a normal part of the story there, and would would dissappear after Malefiscent is defeated of course.

Yeah, the thorns are Maleficent's. Also, it's Enchanted Dominion, not kingdom.

Radon

mofo
The thorns were in the movie so theyre expected to be in the world. Personally I wouldnt say its a 'HUGE' discovery.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
094.jpg

I'll ignore how Snow White's sleeping despite her possibly being brought before Maleficent in KH1 itself due to the low canonity of that scene, what with it being a 'back up' plan in case you went through Deep Jungle before you went through Wonderland.

Notice how all the Dwarves are awake though.
And this in a nutshell is what you based your theory on? :v

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Let me try to clarify my theory better since I was really sleepy when I first posted this.

Let's assume that the Awakeing area has not always existed. Now let's say that in BBS someone else like MX was unsealing keyholes and using darkness to destroy many worlds. Remember in KH1 that Destiny Islands was destroyed by the darkness yet the people living on Destiny Islands did not become heartless when it was destroyed.

So what happened to them?

Let's say they were consumed by the darkness but their entire being was consumed thus they are a whole being consumed by darkness.

Now remember we are under the assumption that the awakening did not exist during BBS. So when a world was destroyed the people consumed by darkness became unbirths.

I believe that unbirths are beings in a state of complete sleep which is like complete darkness. In sleep we see only darkness, we are unaware of anything but darkness. The same is true for when you are dead, you are unaware of anything but darkness. The same is true in the womb, you are unaware of anything but darkness. All of these things are like a form of sleep.

So unbirths know only darkness just as in sleep, just as in the womb, and just as in death.

Now I think the Awakening was created by someone in BBS for all those who had become unbirths or those who could become unbirths. So from that point onwards when someone was consumed by darkness when their world was destroyed instead of becoming an unbirth, they would be sent to the awakening to sleep until their world was restored. Thus the unbirths dissapeared at the end of BBS.

EDIT: As for the snow white thing. The draves could have escaped the destruction of their world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back