• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new princess is announced.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
She could appear in KH3 but as a Princess of Heart,I doubt that.

monkey flute has a good idea.
Maybe there are more than 7 PoH but only 7 PoH are needed to open the Door to Darkness.

shadow15

well... they can say that only seven princesses of heart are only needed to open a certain door. there can be more than seven princesses of heart but only seven are needed. they can put it in the story like that ?

Yep, You seem to understand it well... But what if the heir as in princess of a certain world was born except they were a prince, The main thing is they needed the seven hearts of those princesses to open a certain door... Maybe they could have princes as the darkness? But as far as that goes i'm not sure...Saying their characters are pure darkness wouldn't really be that bad, but I don't know what they think of it. I mean what even makes those princesses pure light? They didn't transform so therefore if something was pure darkness would it make sense for them to transform. I don't really think so. The darkness has to play a role somewhere of course.

This last part doesn't really have to do with the above it's just a thought of mine, If Kairi was a princess of Heart wouldn't that make her princess of Radiant Garden and we can see that Ansem The Wise is the ruler which makes me think it's possible of their relation....

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i hope my idea is true. it would make room for pocahontas too.

Yep, You seem to understand it well... But what if the heir as in princess of a certain world was born except they were a prince, The main thing is they needed the seven hearts of those princesses to open a certain door... Maybe they could have princes as the darkness? But as far as that goes i'm not sure...Saying their characters are pure darkness wouldn't really be that bad, but I don't know what they think of it. I mean what even makes those princesses pure light? They didn't transform so therefore if something was pure darkness would it make sense for them to transform. I don't really think so. The darkness has to play a role somewhere of course.

This last part doesn't really have to do with the above it's just a thought of mine, If Kairi was a princess of Heart wouldn't that make her princess of Radiant Garden and we can see that Ansem The Wise is the ruler which makes me think it's possible of their relation....

if square enix happens to decide to use the seven... of darkness, it should be seven strong heartless that we need to fight. i think that's a good idea but i kinda doubt they will ?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ariel isn't all that pure, if you ask me.

Well, she does dress like quite the slut after all. Jasmine undoubtedly does some suggestive belly dancing as well, I would assume.

Anyway, I doubt they would include another princess in the game, but whatever.

Awards
Not all the disney princesses are princesses of heart. Ariel wasn't, Pocahontas wasn't (she hasn't even appeared), Mulan wasn't (she's not a princess, but she is considered one in the Disney Princess universe.)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, she does dress like quite the slut after all. Jasmine undoubtedly does some suggestive belly dancing as well, I would assume.

Now if only we had seen some of that in Aladdin...but ah well, it's a children's film, and you can't always have what you want.

Anyhow, the film could be in future KH games, depending on the release date of both.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I would like for her to be in the game. Since Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't being made yet it is always possible. It seems to take them about 2-3 years to make a good game now a days. I always wanted to see Pocohantas in the games as well. Maybe all of the Disney Princesses weren't needed to open the final door, but they are all apart of Disney and I would love for them to make an appearance.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well....a new princess? i dont think so , if they do they got to make it a right number like 7 or 9. they already got seven so if they add another two that would complicate things

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i think it's possible they can. maybe there can be more than seven but only seven are needed. i don't see mulan or ariel as a princess of heart because i have seen them do ridiculous things. pocahontas would be probably.

State

Awards
Meh, she would only have a world and be the main-character of that world not making her a PoH. But, I can't really imagine Alice being a PoH, but, I hope they replace, wich is a BIG ZETTA NO!

B@con

dont think that she will be in.

like rikulove said , it would destroy the rule of seven princesses.

but I think there is a really good chance for Narnia to be in KH 3

State

Awards
dont think that she will be in.

like rikulove said , it would destroy the rule of seven princesses.

but I think there is a really good chance for Narnia to be in KH 3
As much as I hate to say this, Narnia might make it... *cough*

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ariel isn't all that pure, if you ask me.

Jasmine isn't that pure, either. Mulan and Pocahontas, not so much.
And Megara worked for Hades.

It depends on how the movie ends up being. If it is good with a story that would fit in KH, than sure. She won't be a PoH, though. Just a princess.

S

Spoofy

so there is specifically only seven princesses of pure hearts???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back