• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new princess is announced.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
o_______________o

No, i dont think so. Its a bit to early to talk about KH3.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Maybe, who knows? It'll definately be out before KH3.

Thing is, they'll probably stick with the seven princesses of heart, even if this new princess is pure of heart.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Disney Princesses only had an influence on KH1, really. And BBS. But hey, who knows.

Thing is, they'll probably stick with the seven princesses of heart, even if this new princess is pure of heart.

Theyre all pure :mellow:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

It's Disney, so that's a guarantee.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd like a princess that's, well, not so...pure. Just as a change of pace.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I just watched the preview, and i didnt really see a plot for the movie. Its probably becuase it was just a preview. i dunno.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Nope.
I doubt it'll be there.
The movie would just be too new to put in...
And I'm sure they could find plenty of better ones they could have in the game

State

Awards
o_______________o

No, i dont think so. Its a bit to early to talk about KH3.
But it's not a bit too early to speculate. o________________o I only think that she will just be a world character, the same as Ariel.

A

Audo

She won't be there, for it would contradict what is already set up about the PoH and what not. But yay for black princess.

State

Awards
She won't be there, for it would contradict what is already set up about the PoH and what not. But yay for black princess.

It was about time you came here and destroy/contribute here. Maybe she would be the same as Ariel, pointless and useless and has a world to get Oricalulms+ for UW.

Rikulove

That movie/princess was announced a long time ago. :/

Anyways, I doubt she would be a PoH if she's in a KH game at all. That would defeat the purpose of having specifically seven PoH to open the keyhole.

Awards

The PoH don't entirely reflect the Disney Princesses. For instance, Ariel is a Disney Princess and not a PoH. Same could apply here.

It could be in the game depending on when KH3 is coming out. I mean, POTC was in KH2, and that was only 3 years old at the time.

shadow15

Well there could be seven princesses of heart of pure light but what about pure darkness if they were pure darkness that wouldn't exactly take over their heart would it, It's not like they would turn evil or something because Light and Darkness doesn't determine that right? It's like pure light doesn't transform someone's body and darkness would?

These princesses of heart are basically the princesses of other worlds, I don't know what makes them pure light as princesses. It's quite interesting actually, What if there hadn't been a princess but a prince? Would they be of pure light?
Very interesting topic...

A

Audo

Because Disney is TOTALLY going to go "YESSS YESSS MAKE SOME OF OUR PRINCESS FILLLLLED WITH DARRKNESS!" (Did everyone else imagine Billy Zane saying Darkness at that point? I did...)

shadow15

Because Disney is TOTALLY going to go "YESSS YESSS MAKE SOME OF OUR PRINCESS FILLLLLED WITH DARRKNESS!" (Did everyone else imagine Billy Zane saying Darkness at that point? I did...)

lol, You're totally missing the point.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
well... they can say that only seven princesses of heart are only needed to open a certain door. there can be more than seven princesses of heart but only seven are needed. they can put it in the story like that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back