• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_gunblade

Yeah Angels, as much as I hate to say it, take your time. School is important, and summer is coming for you, its calling to you,"Angels, i'm almost here...(wind blows through your hair)". Then you'll have all summer to work on your fanfic.

okay everyone! Here's chapter 10! enjoy :)

Chapter 10: Hackettsville

“That’s…that’s impossible…” Jess whispered.

“Excuse me?” the man asked.

“Uhmm…nothing! Thank you for helping,” Jess said.

She turned to Sora. “Hackettsville…my home world. I don’t understand.”

“Maybe we should find someone that can help you? Your mom might even be here!” Sora said.

Jess’s face lit up. “You think? I want to find her. Where should we go?” She looked at the castle in the distance and started slowly walking towards it.

“What’s wrong?” Donald asked.

Jess shook her head. “It’s weird, but something’s telling me that I should go to the castle. I just have this feeling that I’ll find everything there.”

“Well then, let’s go!” Sora said.

They all started running off towards the castle, and about ten minutes later they arrived at the front doors. Jess knocked on the door until a woman appeared.

“Yes?” she asked.

“May I speak to Her Majesty? It’s urgent,” Jess asked.

The woman stepped aside to let the party inside the castle. It was beautiful; white marble floors, a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and a grand staircase. But something caught Jess’s eye; the blue flags hanging from the walls with hearts on them. The hearts were two different colors; the left side was gold and the right side was black. Jess then reached for her necklace and took it out. It was the same design.

“Her Majesty will be here momentarily,” the woman said. She scared Jess when she said this, causing her to jump and almost drop her necklace.

A moment later, voices could be heard coming from the hallway. They drew closer, and Jess anxiously looked towards the doorway.

A woman appeared along with a maid next to her; they were in deep conversation.

“And make sure that you get red roses, they were his favorite…” as the Queen looked up, she froze. Jess could understand why.
Jess froze as well. She looked at the Queen and her jaw dropped. The Queen had long brunette hair, a slim body, and looked very young; all the same traits Jess possessed.

“Jessica?”

Jess didn’t move. Could this be really happening?

“…Mom?”

Tears filled both of their eyes as they slowly walked towards each other, finally breaking into a sprint as they embraced themselves. After nine years of separation, Jess and her mother were finally reunited.

“I can’t believe it. It’s you!” her mother rejoiced.

Something wasn’t right though…

“Wait…you’re…Queen?” Jess asked.

Her mother nodded. “Which means your father was King.”

“And that means…I’m a…”

The Queen smiled. “Princess.”

Sora and the others gaped at what was going on. She was a princess?

“You’re not just Princess of Hackettsville, though. You see, have you learned about the Princesses of Heart?” the Queen asked.

Jess nodded.

“Well, you see, there are more than the seven you’ve heard of. There’s one more. You. You are the key that connects all of their hearts. Without you, the Princesses will never be connected.”

“Wow…” Sora murmered. “So that means, that even if Maleficent got Kairi’s heart, opening the Door to Darkness still wouldn’t have worked because she didn’t have Jess’s.”

“That’s right,” said the Queen.

“Excuse me, My Lady,” the maid said, “but I think this truly is a memorable day for the both of you to be finally together. Perhaps we should celebrate tonight?”

“A wonderful idea, Malifa! First day serving here and already you have such great thoughts. We shall invite the entire kingdom to celebrate my daughter’s homecoming tonight. Come with me, I will get you all ready for tonight,” the Queen said.

~*~

It was near 8:00 when the guests of the ball started to arrive. Sora, Donald, and Goofy were walking around near the Grand Staircase in their appropriate attire.

“Uncomfortable, weird looking, and how long are we supposed to stay in these?” Donald complained, fixing his bowtie.

“Quit your whining, Donald! We’re doing this for Jess. She’s been through so much and yet she’s always been there for us. She deserves this,” Sora said.

At about 8:30 everyone turned to listen to the Queen announce Jess. She then appeared at the top of the staircase in a long, light violet dress with a golden tiara. Sora met her at the bottom of the stairs and couldn’t help staring.

“You okay?” Jess giggled.

“Uh…yeah! Sure I’m okay!” Sora panicked.

Jess laughed even harder and started walking towards her mother, tripping and almost falling on her knees as everyone watched. Sora and the others laughed as she tried getting up, seeing that she was struggling on her high-heeled shoes.

The party was fantastic: many people to meet and things to learn all in one night. The Queen received many sad comments, though, on the loss of the King.

Sora and Jess were dancing slowly together when the sound of crashing plates filled the air. Everyone fell silent and looked towards Malifa, who wore a suspicious, wicked grin on her face.

“The key! The key that connects all the Princesses of Heart!” she cried.

Everyone grew confused, including Jess. Why was she talking about her?

Malifa’s body then became surrounded by darkness until she was seen no more. But then, Maleficent came out of the darkness, wielding her staff.

“Maleficent was…Malifa?” Goofy whispered.

The Queen got up from her seat and quickly walked towards the imposture. “What do you want from us?”

“Well I actually came here first to finish off your family. But when spoke of the rumored key to the Princesses of Heart, well, things changed.” Maleficent grinned and raised her staff at Jess.

“The key that connects the Princesses will awaken!”

Sora sprinted towards her, whacking her with his Keyblade. Donald and Goofy followed and the sounds of the distressed guests grew louder. Jess looked on; she couldn’t just watch them fight. She had to fight. To save herself. To save her family.

To avenge her father.

With both swords in hand, Jess ran towards Maleficent and started to attack. But with one powerful blow, Maleficent slammed her staff onto the ground, causing the party to fly backwards and cause the entire room to shake. Jess started to get up when Maleficent started walking towards her. She grabbed Jess and a pool of darkness appeared, surrounding them. When the darkness cleared, they were both gone.

Sora got up and looked around frantically. About a minute later, a piercing scream came from down the hall in another room. He, Donald, and Goofy ran towards the scream to the ballroom. They opened the door and saw Jess struggling to get up, with cuts on her and glass around her. Maleficent saw them appear and sent an electric bolt at them, knocking them out in seconds.

She and Jess were alone now.

Jess got up and started for another attack at Maleficent. The entire time she kept telling herself that she would not be defeated. Struggling to stay on her feet, Jess sent some powerful magic at Maleficent, making her take steps back and cause little pain; at least she was getting through…but not for long.

Maleficent sent a powerful dark fireball at Jess, knocking her to the ground. Walking over to her, Maleficent grabbed Jess by the neck and lifted her into the air. Kicking her feet to try to break free, Jess struggled to breathe and looked over to Sora, who was now coming to and watching with horror. Maleficent murmerd something that Jess couldn’t make out, and the everything started to fade…into darkness.

Maleficent’s staff was against Jess’s heart, slowly taking it from her body. Jess was slipping into the darkness; Maleficent had won.

Sora got up and started to attack Maleficent mercilessly. But out of the corner of his eye, Sora saw Jess’s body start to become engulfed by the darkness. He sent a powerful blow to Maleficent, knocking her into a wall yards away. Running to save Jess, Sora grabbed her hand and pulled her free. He held her in his arms and looked at her peaceful face…it was as if she was sleeping…

“Sora, look out!!” Goofy cried.

Maleficent had her staff in her hands above her head, ready to hit Sora’s head. But he flipped around and stabbed her heart. Maleficent shrieked with pain and dropped her staff, releasing Jess’s heart. The darkness surrounded Maleficent and she disappeared. Donald and Goofy got up and ran towards Sora, who returned to Jess and held her motionless body.

“Please wake up, Jess!” he cried.

But Jess didn’t move. Her heart was restored…why wasn’t she getting up?

What’s coming up in Chapter 11: Jess’s heart was restored and Maleficent was gone. But that’s the least of her problems…

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter very nice sub-notes to keep the story very interesting, can't wait to see what happens next!

^LOL sorry Xidon i coulda sworn i told you about it..ah well as long as you know now about it thats all that matters

i probably wont be able to write until i finish my finals...blekk. sorry

EDIT: okay i just realized it. I WAS A RULER OF LIGHT HOW AM I AN ORGANIZATION MEMBER??? what thread was moved????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back