• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
This time around the storyline got very interesting so its going to be good to see what happens in the future.

Zceith

Yeah, I particularly liked that Jess responded to Maleficent's taunt with anger. Most good characters have pros and cons because if you have a perfect character that makes it kind of boring. But, great chapter! Keep up the good work! 9/10

Questionsofheart

Great job, Angels!!! I have now become a fan of this fic! keep up the good work. I used to do pretty good writing, but i dont like doing it that much :toungesmile: Sehr Gut! (German, lol!)

black_myth

Awsome Angel, i missed chapter 5 but i now cought up, ^^ i can't wait till chapter 7 is up!

okay. so this is a long chapter. its actually too long. so i made it into two. the second chapter with PoTC in it will have another world in it possibly. enjoy!

Chapter 7: Pirates and Gold

The gummi ship landed in a dark, gloomy world around ten o’clock at night. The doors opened and Sora stepped onto the ground, looking around to see that everything was deserted. No one was in any of the buildings, near the docks, or on the small beach. Sora got a weird feeling, though, that they weren’t alone.

The others came out of the ship and stood next to Sora. The cold breeze blew Jess’s hair all over the place, covering her face so she couldn’t see. Goofy spotted something moving on their right, but when he turned his head there was nothing there.

“Hey, Sora? I’m starting to get a bad feeling about this place…” Goofy said.

“Agreed. Let’s get out of here,” Donald said.

“Wimps,” Jess said, and started walking towards the small town.

Sora pushed Donald and Goofy to follow Jess into the town. A scream stopped them dead in their tracks; it was coming from behind them.

They all turned around to see a woman running from a swarm of heartless! Sora whipped out his Keyblade and ran after the heartless, leaving the others in the dust.

“Typical. Always to the rescue,” Donald mumbled.

“Let’s go, you two!” Jess yelled. Donald didn’t see her run past them after Sora.

By the time Sora got to the heartless, the woman was gone. Fighting them all, he searched at the same time to see if this woman was okay, but there wasn’t a trace of her anywhere. Jess and the others soon joined Sora to fight the swarm of heartless. After the last heartless was gone, Sora heard footsteps approaching him.

“Well done, lad. Every last heartless gone. Perhaps, you’d like to join my crew,” said the voice. Sora saw no one in front of him; he only heard the man’s voice. Turing around, still seeing nothing, a sound of a sword being drawn came behind him. Out of the darkness stood six men surrounding them.

Weapons still drawn, the gang walked backwards until their backs were touching each others. Sora couldn’t tell which one was talking to him, but then another man came out from behind the crew. He had his sword drawn to Sora’s face as if to try to persuade him to join.

“Who are you?” Sora asked.

“Name’s Barbossa. Captain Barbossa. I like the way you fight, and I think you’d be a perfect addition to my crew,” Barbossa said. “Join me and be free on the seas to live as a pirate.”

“Pirates?” Donald asked.

“I don’t like the sound of this,” Jess whispered to Sora. He agreed with her; these pirates didn’t look too friendly.

“Sorry, but I don’t think so,” Sora said.

“I figured. So, I thought this would help convince ye’,” Barbossa said. He motioned to his crew, who held a captured woman, who was struggling to break free. Barbossa lifted his sword to her throat and looked at Sora. “You’d rather sacrifice her life than join me?”

“That’s low!” Jess cried.

“Not low for a pirate, my dear,” Barbossa said. “Now, are you going to join me or not?”

“No one will be joining, Barbossa,” a voice said.

“Who in the—’’ Barbossa was cut off by a gunshot hitting him in his leg. But all he did was stand there and laugh.

“Will!” the woman cried.

A young man emerged from behind some barrels beside the dock. With the gun still in his hands, Will ran out towards the woman, blocked by the pirates that surrounded her and Sora. Just then, the moon appeared from behind the clouds, and Sora heard a series of strange noises around him, followed by the woman’s horrified shrieks. He turned around and saw that the pirates were decayed, showing bones and all. Jess screamed as well at the sight of the pirates.

“Your weapons cannot harm us. You see, boy, we have been cursed by the legendary Aztec Gold. And to get this curse off, we have to return all 180 pieces back to the Isla del Muerta or else we are doomed to wander around like this for all eternity. For you see, we are no longer living among the living nor the dead,” Barbossa said, laughing.

The decayed pirates started taking steps closer to the surrounded party. Will was just about to shoot Barbossa when he saw another man creeping towards Barbossa with his sword drawn. He automatically recognized him, and put away his gun. The man swung his sword through Barbossa, but yet again the blow didn’t harm him one bit. He turned around to see the man standing still, smiling up at him.

“Sparrow! I see you too have forgotten the curse of the Aztec gold!” Barbossa said.

“Not forgotten, mate, just distracting,” Sparrow said. Barbossa turned around to see that Sparrow had indeed distracted him and his crew; the captives were gone! Looking back to see Sparrow had also run away while Barbossa was looking for his captives, he ordered his men to search the entire town.

Back in the town, Sparrow met up with Will and the others. He stepped towards the woman, who was now untied and in Will’s arms. “How are you, Miss Elizabeth?” he asked, bowing down.

“Fine, thanks to Will,” she smirked.

Sparrow turned to Sora and the gang. “Who are the lot of you? Never saw such, intriguing yet suspicious looking pirates before.”

“We’re not pirates! I’m Sora, and who are you?” Sora asked.

“Captain Jack Sparrow. Pirate and Captain of the Black Pearl.”

“You mean, former Captain of the Pearl? Ever since Barbossa marooned you on that island you’ve been demoted as Captain,” Will said.

“Take away my pride, why don’t you?” Sparrow hissed. “Now then, as I was saying, we must capture Barbossa and strip him of my ship. Any ideas?” He looked around to see blank stares looking at him. “Fine…then we’ll do what we always do: distract and flee!”

“Distract and flee? Sounds like a cowardly plan to me,” Jess said.

“Did it not just work back there when he almost made you into chopped fish?” Sparrow asked.

“For a moment. But now we have Barbossa searching around the town for us. What do you suggest we do?” Goofy asked.

“You’ll corner him while I steal my ship back! Flawless plan!” Sparrow said.

“But…how will we escape?” Donald asked.

Sparrow rolled his eyes. “Flee!”

“Not exactly your best plan, Jack, but it might work. How exactly do we distract Barbossa?” Will asked.

“Use your imaginations! I don’t know! I’m not the one doing the distracting!” Sparrow said. He paced around, then ran to a building and started climbing up a latter to the roof.
Sparrow looked around and then called down to them. “Barbossa is in the town square! Get there and send some kind of signal to tell me that you’re there. That’s when I’ll get the ship.”

Before they could answer again, Sparrow was gone.

“What kind of signal?” Donald yelled.

“Doesn’t matter. As long as we distract Barbossa nothing else matters. Let’s get going before he moves again,” Will said. He turned to Elizabeth. “Go home, I don’t want you getting hurt again.”

“No! I’m not leaving you!” Elizabeth yelled.

“Elizabeth!”

“Will! I’m not going anywhere. You’ll have to deal with that.”

Will sighed. “Fine. Just stay close to me.”

They all ran to the town square, where Barbossa and his crew searched every building for them.

“Hey! Barbossa! Over here!” Sora yelled.

Barbossa turned swiftly to see that Sora and the gang were all wielding weapons right at them. Just then, Donald used Fire and shot it up in the sky, hoping that Jack would see it to signal him to run with the Pearl.

Barbossa began to laugh, and he and his crew also drew their weapons. The gang started to back up with weapons still in their hands.

“Uhm…what exactly are we supposed to do now?” Jess asked.

“I don’t know…Will? What would Jack do?” Sora asked.

Will didn’t say anything. He looked at each pirate one by one, deciding what to do next.

“Will!” Elizabeth screamed.

“Run!” Will yelled. Everyone obeyed, running like the wind towards the dock with the pirates inches behind them. Just then, a gold coin whacked Sora in the head. He stopped and picked it up quickly. It was the size of his palm and had a skull molded onto it.

“Sora! Let’s go!” Goofy yelled.

Sora started running as the pirates started to gain on them. The dock appeared, and along with it the Black Pearl. Jack was on the ship, starting to sail out when he saw Will and the others running towards it.

“Stop the boat!” yelled Elizabeth.

Jack stopped it and threw down a rope. One by one, they all jumped to the rope and climbed up the ship. As soon as they were all on board, Jack pulled the rope back onto the ship.

“Where did you find this?” he asked Sora.

“It hit me in the head when we were running,” Sora explained.

“It’s mine,” Elizabeth said. “Well, it’s actually Will’s. I found it the day he arrived to Port Royal, when he appeared on shore.”

“Aztec gold,” Jack murmured.

“We’re bringing it back to the Isla del Muerta, yes?” Will asked.

“Suppose so,” Jack said, still looking at the gold. “Or we could just—’’

“We’re returning it,” Will said. “To end this blasted curse and put those pirates in their places.”

Jack sighed. “Fine, yes. We’ll return it. After all, I’ve got my ship back. All that really matters now.”

What they didn’t know is that Barbossa was on the ship the whole time! Before Jack fetched the rope, he jumped aboard and sneaked onto the sails and climbed up to the crows nest.

What’s coming up in Chapter 8: Captain Sparrow and the others land on the Isla del Muerta to return the gold when Barbossa attacks, seeking the blood of the infamous Bootstrap Bill. But secrets and memories are shared for one member of the gang, but is it enough to end the curse of the Aztec gold?

Haku

<3
Another awesome chapter, I really liked the nice twist in the end!

Maverick E.S

Virus
kEEP IT UP AWESOME STORY

scan0002es1.jpg

THE ONE HEARTLESS AND NOBODY TO RULE DEM ALL!!!!!! LOL

heres the new chapter!

Chapter 8: Blood on Gold

“We’re approaching Isla del Muerta!” Elizabeth said.

Sparrow swung on a long rope down to the deck of the ship next to Elizabeth. The island was in sight and approaching fast. Will, Sora, and Jess went to stand next to Sparrow as well.

Sparrow turned and looked at them. “Who’s manning the ship?”

They all looked at each together and then to the steering wheel to see it vacant. Jack sprinted for the wheel as the ship started to turn towards a rock in the water. He stopped the ship at the shores of the Isla del Muerta and jumped off the ship. Will took Elizabeth in his arms and jumped off the ship while holding her and the others followed. Jack was already inside the dark cave and heading for whatever was lying ahead.

Not long after, Sora and the others arrived to a room filled with gold and other rich spoils all over the floor. Jack was on top of a mound of gold, looking at a chest full of gold coins, similar to the one that hit Sora earlier. They all gathered around Jack as he dropped the coin into the chest.

“Well, did it work?” Elizabeth asked.

“I’m not too sure; nothing has happened yet,” Will said.

“The curse is off! Savvy? Now let’s get our hands on some of this gold before—’’ Jack started.

“Sparrow!”

They all slowly turned around to see Barbossa standing with his sword in his hands. Confused, Jack stepped forward to Barbossa.

“And you got here…how?” he asked.

“Snuck on your ship. Shows how blind you really are, Jack,” Barbossa smirked. “So, I see that the last coin is in the chest. But one thing is missing: the blood of Bootstrap Bill.”

“Blood? Why do you need Bootstrap’s blood?” Jack asked.

“Because he was a pirate that took Aztec Gold. He needs to pay off his bad deeds with his blood. So, I’ll be taking that coin, thank ye’, and I’m going to go look for his blood.”

“Don’t you know he’s dead?” Jack asked.

”Yes, I do. But I said I’m looking for his blood, not him. You see, Bootstrap had a child. When this young lady,” he said pointing to Elizabeth, “told me that she was his child, I took her so I could get her blood. If you’ll excuse me.”

He started to walk towards Elizabeth and Will stepped in front of her to protect her.

“She’s not the one you want…I am,” Will said.

“Will!” Elizabeth said.

“I’m Bootstrap Bill Turner’s son, Will Turner. My blood is the one you want.”

Barbossa smiled, baring his yellow teeth. He then pointed his sword at Jack, who was in front of the chest.

“Move aside, Sparrow,” he ordered.

“Don’t think so, mate,” Jack said. He picked up the coin and threw it to Will, who ran to the other side of the cave. Barbossa swung his sword at Jack, who took his out and started to swing as well. The moon shone threw the cracks of the cave, causing Barbossa to decay due to the curse. It gave him the advantage against Jack. Jack then took his gun out and pointed it at Barbossa.

“You’re dumber than a seagull flying into a sail, Jack! I can’t be killed!” Barbossa laughed.

“Guess again!” Sora yelled from the sidelines.

Barbossa looked at Will, who had blood running down his hand onto the coin. As he dropped it, a sound of a gunshot rang through the cave, causing Jess to scream and fall to the ground at Sora’s feet. The bullet landed in Barbossa’s heart, causing no pain whatsoever. But at the same time the bloody coin landed in the chest, and a bust of light filled the room. As soon as the light faded, Barbossa’s dead corpse was lying on the floor.

“P-pleasant sight,” Jess stammered.

Jack stepped over the corpse and towards Will. “Good job, Mr. Turner. He would have been proud.”

Will nodded his head and turned to Elizabeth. “Why did you say that you were my father’s child?”

“I was afraid for you, Will,” Elizabeth explained. “I took the coin when I found you because I was afraid you were a pirate. When they came looking for you, I feared that they wanted to take you back to their crew. I’m so sorry…”
Will looked at her and smiled. Their lips softly pressed against each others, sharing the moment. Sora and Jess started to blush at the sight, getting a little uncomfortable standing there. They all left the cave towards the Black Pearl, which was now, again, Jack’s. Soon enough, they were back in Port Royal.

“Well, I guess we’d better get going then,” Goofy said.

“So soon?” Elizabeth asked.

“Yeah…we have to,” Sora said. “Thanks for helping us out back there, Captain.”

“Surely, mate,” Jack said. They shook hands and Sora turned to head back to the gummi ship.

What’s coming up in Chapter 9: The party arrives back in Hollow Bastion to talk to Leon and the gang about their adventures. But something mysterious occurs, setting aside their small talk and forcing them to fight for their lives.

black_myth

Well done^^ 2 chapter on port royal, that happens to be my favorite place ^^ and 2 chapters of it. i loved it.

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Wow! Nice chapter!*I give a trophy to angel for creating one of the best fan. fics. ive ever raed!*
Really nice angel! Cant wait for the next chapter!

Haku

<3
Another great and discriptive chapter, keep up the awesome work!

chapter 9 will be up soon i have to write it

question: how long do you guys think i should keep this going? like how many more chapters should i write? i am planning on writing a sequel, with my own story line. its gonna be like after KH2 but not what i think will happen in the next game.

Haku

<3
I think that it would mainly depend on how detailed you want the ending to be, but since you are planning on a sequel I think at least 2 more chapters but they don't have to be that long though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back