• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(A Kingdom Hearts Roleplay) The Commission S2: Orden Der Nocts [Sign Ups and Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Re: [A KH RP] The Commission S2: Rise of the Orden der Nocts [Sign Ups and Discussion

You posted a new one I was unaware, sorry. May I post another revised one or is my shot gone forever?

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Re: [A KH RP] The Commission S2: Rise of the Orden der Nocts [Sign Ups and Discussion

Since ninjas and assassins are similiar in their functions, i decided for assassins for you, RLM.

Sure.

A

Azrael

No, you still have a chance Palmer so just remake your template. It was a honest mistake and oo gave me the template

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Since I don't want to double post in the S1 OOC/SU I'll just post here saying I posted a Demyx reply Org_42.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

I will post my template after Sa'id goes over it. It is on his page if anyone wants to see it.

A

Azrael

Name: Xiras

Alliance/Group: Orden der Nocts

Number/Rank: The Knight of Four

Title: The Curry Sky-Diver

Physical Description: Despite the Majahrajah's dominions in India being a quite wealthy and prosperous realm in comparison to the less prosperous and powerful neighbors surrounding it, the vast majority of the people remain in the horrid condition that is associated with the peasant 'untouchable' classes. Because of this, they do not recieve much attention from the royal government in Delhi and share a common identity in sharing an usually short stature. Xiras' somebody Sira Pahlavi was a member of the Kshatriya class due to her status as a Princess, a daughter of the Majahrajah himself and a member of his court, and because of this, the young Indian girl has a healthy, light brown skin complexion which fits perfectly well with her black hair and emerald green eyes. Xiras wore a suit of armor bought from a blacksmith she knew when Sira visited the Mameluke Sultanate of Egypt as a diplomatic representative of Pahlavi India although since partaking in the rebellion of Ramaxuli, she came to wear a skintight white combat uniform.

Character Images:

g011.jpg

g003.jpg
Biography:
- History: Prior to becoming a Nobody and eventually joining Ramaxuli's Orden der Nocts, Xiras lived her past life as Princess Sari Pahlavi, the youngest member of the royal Pahlavi court that ruled the kingdom from the capital city of Delhi. A child born from an one night affair with the Majahrajah Nehru Pahlavi and a Pashtun belly-dancer known as Fatima, Sari never knew who was her mother although she was informed by her older half-siblings that after the night of conception had passed, the Pashtun woman committed suicide via hanging and the royal guards found her body in the balcony of her quarters. Reinforced by the fact that her father Nehru was an ardent supporter of Social Darwinsim and her lack of abilities deemed special and unique in her early childhood, she was given the least attention out of the rest of the House of Pahlavi and thus never developed the ability to express her true feelings to others nor be sociable due to others ignoring her, either by their own will or by mandate issued by the Majahrajah. Sari came to hate the man who unfortunately happened to be her father. Due to such hatred of the man, she tended to request permission to him to stay in the Pahlavi summer home in Kabul.

One day, prior to making such a trip to Kabul, Sira was heading out to the royal palace gardens where her father was located to ask permission. Ending up finding no one to look for, Sira rested alongside the palace pools and did not notice the large, looming Neo-Shadow Heartless that ambushed and killed her. Next thing she remembered, Sira was no longer Sira but the Nobody Xiras born in the ruins of her homeworld, its heart destroyed by the Heartless army. Instead of abandoning her good for nothing family, she helped protect them againist them and saved the heart-lacking world from complete oblivion into the nothingness, and later left. In Twilight Town through strange circumstances that she dared not mention again, she met Sumxic, Tompex, Ramaxuli and then Chizuyo, in this order.​

With Ramaxuli serving as the Orden's Hochmeister, she along with the other members of the growing organization are determinated to make sure that their master succeeds in his rebellion againist the Commission and their current leader Saix. She hopes to plead to Ramaxuli to gain control of her world as compensation for her aid during the compensation.​

- Personality: Second to Ramaxuli, Xiras is easily one of the most easily angered Knights in the newly formed Orden der Nocts. Inheriting her somebody's love of studying war and military strategy, she prefers using her raw brute strength instead of her intelligence although this is not to say that she is unable of intelligible conversation or use of tactics. Depending on the person she is speaking with, her personality and way of speech may differ from the diplomatic, calm demeanor that she pretends while under the watchful eye of the Orden Hochmeister or become aggressive when dealing with types such as Sumxic.​

Element/Attribute: Gravity
- Description of Element/Attribute: Wielding the power of the Gravity element, Xiras can use the power to bend the laws of gravity in any way, shape, or form through the power of the will. With a mere thrust of her hands, she can cause objects along with people, be they opponents or not, to levitate in their air and control their movements although the latter ability requires her mind to concentrate more than usual.
- Lesser Nobodies/ Summons: Abhoring the Nobodies that are available to her, she decided to create her own division of loyal nobodies whom she dubbed as the Ollies, after the move she does with her skateboard. They are basically evolved versions of the Dusks except they are more muscular, taller, and stronger than your average Nobody, as well as artificial intelligence, which combined with their power, has the strength to murder your average novice Keybearer on their one. Due to them being the lesser Nobodies of Xiras, it is assumed that they have the same gravity abilities as their master but more limited.​

Weaponry:
GloomGauntlet.jpg

A large, golden Gauntlet, whom she decided to dub as the Kshatriya. Aside from delivering a powerful punch to her enemies as well as chauvinistic men in the Orden who attempt to make a pass at her, this weapon is the only way she can manage to control the raw power of the Gravity and refine it to the point that it can be controlled. With a pure sheer strength of will, at the cost of overall strength declining in value, she can change the form of the weapon into a masamume, identical in overall form to the one that her father Reza and her older brother Osmanli Pahlavi wielded.

Clothing and Equipment: She alternates between the white Orden trenchcoat, combat suit and golden armor.

Media:

- Character Themes and Videos:

Battle Theme: The XIII Struggle

Character Theme: Sakura Biyori (The Closing Theme of Bleach's Arrancar Saga)​

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Hey Sa'id, seeing as he took control of them during the raid on The Beast's Castle, may Nelox use the Dragoons?

Zeph

imp of the perverse

I'll have my updated Kallen temp up soon.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Name:

Solex:
(Nobody)

(Somebodies Name) Solar: (Somebody)

Alliance/Group:

Order der Nocts

Number/Rank:

III(3)

Titles/Aliases:

The Forgotten Scientist

Male

Physical Description:

Solrex is a young faced man, who being looks as if it suffered from lack of sleep and rest. He is young but has long brown, gray and sliver hair that hangs above his shoulders.

- Character Images

ShinRa_Research_Scientist_Huan_by_y.jpg

please note that I did say brown hair and this is black. I apologize I couldn't find a better picture.
Biography ;

As a human, Solrex was a prestige scientist, who excelled in the studies of Anatomy and Cellular Respiration. Even the nobody of this man was great with knowledge and power; Solrex was researching genetic aspects of a heartless and what they truly consisted of. Solrex experiments led to his conversation of a heartless, upon recognizing his transformation Solrex finally realized that the structure of a Heartless could not be explained in a scientific aspect. Flabbergasted by his epiphany Solrex came to think being a Heartless was punishment for his failed experiment. Not only is Solrex advance in the ways of science, but is also experienced when it comes to swordplay. Solrex was amazing when it came to sword and battle he used his traits of smarts to win on the battlefield.

When Solrex came to remember who he was and that his experiment had gone terribly wrong, he thought to himself that he must try again. With this sense of will and determination to find out the true aspects of his research Solrex embarked to find the answers to his questions. Solrex is a head scientist who works for the national conglomerate Kenja Tech Industries (KTi). This economic power house has made and ship weaponry around the world for multiple companies.

- History

Solrar’s father was a lead scientist a Kenja Tech Industries, and would always bring him to work with him.

At the age of 20 Solar become a head scientist at Kenja Tech Industries. In his spare time Solar studied the magnificent structure of the heartless and tried to figure out what made it function. One day his experiment went wrong and he was transformed into a heartless. Thus his nobody Solrex was born noticing that he had exceptional power as a nobody he went on carrying out his regular life as much as he could and still works as a head scientist at Kenja Tech Industries.

- Personality

Solrex is smart and intelligent being, who is usually calm, but sometimes lets his anger get the best of him. Solrex scientific thoughts and beliefs lead him to thoughts that he is a superior being in every way.

- Element/Attribute:

Solrex holds the power of Acid

- Description of Element/Attribute

Solrex’s acid is capable of bring the biggest structures down to simple rubble in a matter of minutes. He also has the power of the Science bending power of Alchemy. Through vast studies and researches he found the power of Alchemy through the form of ground signs. Not only does he use Acid in Alchemy, but he is able to summon a sword or any other mass majority of items and weaponry. Solex also uses his alchemy to summon Dusk to do any of his bidding,

- Abilities:

Solrex has the ability to manipulate acid around his fist and unleash a furry of acidic jabs and punches, through his abilities of Martial Arts. He also uses his acidic powers to engulf his sword in acidy texture that burns flesh on contact.Through his Alchemy powers, Solex is able to summon clouds to rain down acidic rain to burn his foes on impact.

- Lesser Nobodies/Summons

Dusks

Weaponry:

Solrex carries a ruby red rapier

- Weapon Images:
A blood red Rapier that has a double edge sharp blade that can cut foes down in a matter of seconds. Solex also has the ability to fuse his acid abilites with this sword, enabling it to cut or burn through anything.

GenesisSword.jpg

Secondary Weapon:
A Glavie that has the ability of a boomerang it can be thrown on contact and return in a matter of seconds.
Secondary Weapon Image:

untitled.jpg

Clothing and Equipment:

Solrex wears a general lab coat with the sleeves rolled up and turtle neck shirt under it. He occasonly removes his coat and shirt to where he is is only coveres by belts crossing his back connecting to his pants.

- Clothing and Equipment Images

Extra Abilities:

Alchemy is something that Solex came upon on his spare time as a Scientist. He was facinated by the Science bending abilities that it possed. Solex took on year of his life to completely go over the physics of Alchemy and to learn various magicks and ground signs.

Solex has a series of food pills, and power pills that can give him great power and strength, the only down side to the pills is that the sometimes can take a toll on his body, or even shorten his lifespan entirely. Solex creates and manufactures this pills in his spare time.​

Miscellaneous Information:

None

Media:

None

- Other character and weapon appearances

- Character Themes and Videos:
YouTube - Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core ShinRa Theme

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Re-edited my template back in.

A

Azrael

You and Palmer are accepted.

oo, your template is accepted

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

cool beans.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Fawk yeah.

You like my guy,Sa'id?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Hey Sa'id, seeing as he took control of them during the raid on The Beast's Castle, may Nelox use the Dragoons?

This.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

∞;4001577 said:
Fawk yeah.

You like my guy,Sa'id?
I do the guy uses free running that shit is awsome.

A

Azrael

I like your guy, oo, I would have sex with that sexy beast.

Lifeline ~ Yes

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Since when do you like Guy sex Sa'id I thought that you had a girlfriend?

A

Azrael

I was exaggerating about the guy sex.

I do have a girlfriend. By the way Palmer, I'm putting that your character controls Dusks even though you said none.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Just Dusk? I want to control those Samurai ones them things kick ass.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Heh, see, over in Organization XV, we don't need to have Lesser Nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back